[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gC 6tFXWgqU >37-year-ol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: white man.png (248 KB, 622x405) Image search: [Google]
white man.png
248 KB, 622x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gC6tFXWgqU

>37-year-old veteran complains to officers that he can hardly move anything below his neck.
>They don't believe him
>Video shows him struggling to drink and eat for two days
>He dies. His neck was broken the entire time.

>The police damaged his spinal cord during the arrest resulting in him becoming paralyzed. They then threw his food into the cell and placed his water out of reach. He died under their watch begging them for water.

Could anyone justify this? Also in response to the "'cuz nigger" argument:

>In America, they came first for the niggers. And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a nigger; And then they came for the beaners, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a beaner; And then they came for the chinks, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a chink. And then . . . they came for me . . .

The point is that I am seeing abuses being extended towards white people. Actually, it's not a new thing. We're not exactly innocent of this, and you know it. Why condone abuse because it happens to a nigger? You're condoning it for the rest of us as well. This is why some of you faggots are more a detriment to the race than others. Also at least I have blonde hair. Not some brown-haired Irish mutt calling myself a pure-skinned blood brother. Not that I'm into all that ooga booga voodoo shit.

Sources:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/oklahoma-cops-brutally-abused-and-taunted-black-army-veteran-then-left-him-to-die-in-jail/
http://sandrarose.com/2016/04/cops-taunted-army-vet-before-his-horrific-death-in-police-custody/
om/elliott-williams-death-gets-attention-amid-twitter-feud/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/19/cops-taunted-black-veteran-as-he-died.html
>>
>>72374976
People die. I dont have time for this crap. Piss off.
>>
First of all, what crime did he commit?

Second, even if they believe him to be a liar they should have noticed him not drinking or eating for fucking two days.
>>
>>72374976
Navy man of 15 years here.

Yeah, I'm a straight, conservative white male, but fuck this just boils my blood. I served with shipmates of all colors, in the desert, jungle and on deckplates, and I could rely on all of them, black, brown, yellow and white to watch my six.

Lawsuits need to be made, and heads need t roll, and these piece of shit embarrassments to the badge need to be put in jail.

MA1 (SW/EXW) USN
>>
File: vomit.gif (485 KB, 499x350) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
485 KB, 499x350
>>72375216

>Man with a broken neck neglected for two days by trained officers.
>"People die. I don't have time for this crap."
>Singapoor justifying abuse
>who would've thought

>>72375375
The same people who would justify these cops' actions are the same who claim to be for the troops. You can guarantee it. I'm sure it makes your blood boil just as much to hear someone justify this.
>>
>>72374976
Worst, incompetent police of Western nations. Literally murder and torture
>>
>>72375491
Hes a criminal. Who cares if a law breaker dies? I dont.
>>
Them cops were jus tryin to do the rite thing. Dey din du nuffin. If dey had more money for dem programs then they wouldn't have had to kill a worthless nigger because of gross incompetence.
>>
>>72374976
if he was a veteran, if he spilled blood for his father land, fought to defend the American Reich then these police officers should be burned alive for what they have done. if not... then...NIGGGGERRRNIGGERNNIGGGERERR
>>
>>72375375
Why are military-fags so emo when something happens to one of their own?

You're literally a paid drone of the MIC, you're not anything special, and your own actual REAL war veterans think and feel the exact same way, so don't try pull the edgy-lefty card on me.
>>
>first they came for blah blah
If they got rid of the nuggets and spics you wouldn't hardly need a police force
>>
>>72374976
>Don't do things to get arrested
>Don't die in jail

There's my secret.
>>
>>72375491
Absolutely, for all you non Sailors, MA1 is an amalgate (is that the right word?) of my rate (job) Master-at-Arms (military police) and the 1 signifies I'm a Petty Officer 1st Class (E6).

So I hate it when my fellow brothers in arms fuck up but especially when my fellow policemen do.
>>
>>72375522
Feels relaxing to have a nice police.
Sometimes they're a bit dickish and rude but there are no stories of injustice except for some lefties getting maltreated
>>
>>72375875
Woah i never thought of that
>>
>>72374976
Assumption of innocence.
Since he was just being detained and not yet tried by a judge and jury this was extra-legal punishment...i.e. murder.

But everyone knows the cops DIN DO NUFFINS
>>
>>72375796
>and your own actual REAL war veterans think and feel the exact same way, so don't try pull the edgy-lefty card on me.

t. Australia
>>
File: fuckthetroopsreply.png (18 KB, 498x395) Image search: [Google]
fuckthetroopsreply.png
18 KB, 498x395
Fuck veterans.

You guys dink around in the Middle East getting paid way too much money while accomplishing nothing.

The police run shit here in the states. If you veteran shitheads act out of line you will get the fuck beat out of you just like anyone else. You bitches.

Get a real fucking job.
>>
File: 1461625193582.jpg (35 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1461625193582.jpg
35 KB, 304x342
>>72375985
Works breddy gud man. Feel free to try it.
>>
>>72374976

Why did he break the law?
Also Americans veterans aren't exactly heroes
>>
>>72375796
Brother are you serious? A clear, cut and dry human rights violation was committed. If I pulled this shit on a detainee, I'd be in FT Leavenworth right now.
>>
>>72374976
The left hand of Soros is not separate from the right hand of Soros.
>>
Never under no circumstances get arrested.

America is not free anymore, avoid police at all costs. Their time will come.
>>
Like I know niggers and lefties are being violent thugs these days, but that really doesn't excuse how often the american police do shit like in the op

I've seen a dozen or so stories of handicap people or mentally ill people being maimed or killed by jacked up cops, you'd have to be a fucking neocon authoritarian kike shill to pretend the American police aren't becoming increasingly militarized in places they should not be.
>>
>>72375375
Wanna watch this back end big guy? Wanna taste it? Wanna get a glimpse into it? I bet you do seaman.
>>
>>72374976

This is not the first, second or third or event fucking tenth time i seen something like this.
Fucking hell.
>>
The ingrates in charge of him should swing from ropes. They are not at war, and a jail cell is not a torture chamber.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>72375491
Thats because they really don't care about veterans or the military, truth is we're all on our own, we need to depend on each other and answer the true call for America when it comes.

>>72375796
>mad when something bad happens to our own
>flag
Thats any group of people but I should know better than to reply to an Australian post.
>>
It almost seems like a joke how ridiculous is it. They have a camera in there, did they not notice that he wasn't eating or drinking the entire time? Did they not notice that he didn't move?

They need to be charged with manslaughter or something.
>>
File: profile_56_600.jpg (188 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
profile_56_600.jpg
188 KB, 400x600
>>72375597

Says the country with a mandatory death sentence for a certain amount of marijuana. It's no surprise to me that once someone fails in the eyes of the law, you guys consider them scum. It's always beautiful when you guys fail to grasp the idea of treating someone as a human being.

>>72375796
Honestly I wish Americans felt that kind of brotherhood with each other without having to relate to military experience.

>>72375854
Then you would have criminal whites and criminal chinks and criminal natives and whatever else breed of human out there. What is your point, I have to ask?

My point is that justifying abuse based on race is condoning abuse for all races. Cops don't always discriminate, they could just have easily done this to a white person.

And what is your point? Is it that I should overlook these faults on the grounds that they keep me warm and safe at night? You think in extremes, but then again you live in an extreme habitat.

>>72375985
>>72375875

No surprise the two "law is the law" brothers get along just fine.
>abuse is okay as long as you've been arrested before hand
>>
>>72375597
By this reasoning I can nuke Singapore and cheerfully explain to anyone who asks, "Lawbreakers."
>>
>>72376091
I was more so focused on the military fag going all military faggy. Obviously what happened is wrong, but he doesn't need to get all "MUH BRUVA IN ARMS" over it.
>>
>>72375597
this has to be the most retarded and simplistic good goy view of the world you utter fucking cuckold

eliminate yourself right now so we don't have to bother during the uprising
>>
>>72375597
What if I made a law stating that all people from Singapore are criminals?

should we give a fuck if you're arrested and killed?

laws are perfect you dense faggot
>>
File: 7675646987.jpg (17 KB, 281x300) Image search: [Google]
7675646987.jpg
17 KB, 281x300
>>
>>72376160
Yeah, over here the garda don't do this sort of shit because they're the ones selling the drugs.
>>
>>72375216
>>72375597
INNOCENT BEFORE GUILTY!!!!
Is that something you can't understand ChinkSlime?
>>
>>72376136
They're just repeatedly getting away with breaking the law. It's disgusting. I don't care if a cop puts 20 bullets in a charging nig nog, but this is just people with low self esteem who obviously lack the compassion needed for a job like this.
>>
>>72376321
I wouldn't complain.

>>72376345
Caring if someone who you relate to died is one of the appropriate times to go "MUH BRUVA IN ARMS".
>>
>>72374976
That's fucked up no matter who they did it to.
>>
Even if he was a nigger, letting it suffer for two days is at minimum animal abuse. We have no room among civilized society for those that torture animals for fun. That's China's job.

>>72376254
>They have a camera in there, did they not notice that he wasn't eating or drinking the entire time?

Nobody watches the cameras. They're dumped to a DVR and only looked at when there is a problem.
>>
>>72376481

Ideally we won't abuse people even after they're found guilty. Our prisons don't reform and they aren't the best, but you can definitely say that we don't abuse the shit out of all the prisoners in there. If anything, they abuse themselves.

Signapore abuses them every step of the way, kek.
>>
>>72375597

For most criminals i would agree
His crime was misdemeanor obstruction for having a breakdown in a hotel lobby
>>
>>72376311
The number one way to avoid dieing in jail is to not get arrested. Do we even know why this guy was booked?
>>
File: 1457318159820.jpg (124 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1457318159820.jpg
124 KB, 609x607
>>72376355
>>
>>72376395
aren't *
>>
>>72374976
>first they came for...
Fuck off nigger.

Police brutality affects every one. Everyone with a brain knows that.

Thing is liberals and niggers only cry about it when it happens to a darkie. They couldn't care less whenever an unarmed white person dies at the hands of cops.
>>
>>72375597
so we can execute the cops involved, right? I mean, never mind whether you care or not, the law is the law and they broke it.
>>
>>72374976
The police are not following protocol. That's why it's called protocol: It's supposed to be something they do to prevent shit like this.

We've already seen white people get abused, shot dead, etc,
>>
>>72376653
>His crime was misdemeanor obstruction for having a breakdown in a hotel lobby

More of a testament to how we treat veterans. Treat them like shit, deny them benefits for risking their lives, break their neck and arrest them when they freak out and let them die after two days in a cell.

>>72376667
See >>72376653

Being arrested does not justify abuse. It says a lot about the kind of person you are if you think that a jail, by default, condones this behavior.
>>
>>72375375
This.
Half my family served our country,this fucking pisses me off.Only niggers/scumbags deserve this,not veterans.
>>
ITT: faggots who think cops do this shit out of fucking no where. Do cops do heinous shit? Of course. Should this shit have happened? No. Should a case be opened against them? Sure, go for it. But don't fucking act like people don't fake this shit all the time, especially Black people. Cops are humans who notice patterns just like anybody else. When the fucking upteenth fuckhead comes it and say's 'Ah man I can't move.' and he's completely bullshitting, then they fucking get programmed to think this shit is happening every god damn time. -Cops should be held to a higher standard, but let's not kid ourselves here; this shit doesn't happen for no fucking reason at random. Society is going to shit and it's not just the cops who fuck things up. In fact in reality it's very rarely them.
>>
File: IMG_6298.jpg (133 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6298.jpg
133 KB, 1280x853
>once again /pol/ defends their own slavery

Cops are NOT your friends regardless of race.

Cops only care about 1 thing; their paycheck.

If you honestly believe police won't be the living shit out of an average white guy you people haven't been paying attention to history class.

COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

the thin blue line is thinker than earth's crust
>>
Why did he get arrested anyway? What was his crime?
>>
>>72376477
Dubs of truth right here.
>>
>>72376797
I cry about abused white people all the time. Shit, a man in LAPD was shot in the head for holding a towel. No one came when he woke up JUST RECENTLY, with brain damage.

No one is going to care about this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BF70cRvFu8

I posted threads about him when it just happened and nobody gave a fuck on /pol/. I posted on Facebook and nobody I knew gave a fuck. I had no other means to spread it really. The guy's fucking silent.

What doesn't help prevent abuse is the separation people create. "Well you guys normally only care if it happens to black people so why should I care?" We should single out those anti-white racists, not clump everyone together with them. Else we'd be ignoring abuse cases in the process.
>>
this looks like a video you'd expect from china
>>
>>72374976

Oklahoma. Solid republican meatheads. Bitching about pot from Colorado. Stock full of god-believers.

Warren Buffett is also an asshole.
>>
>>72376959

can confirm. my older brother is a cop. my cousin married a cop. my younger bro's father-in-law is a state trooper.

they're all assholes. don't trust them.
>>
File: obama-hoodie.jpg (43 KB, 439x344) Image search: [Google]
obama-hoodie.jpg
43 KB, 439x344
>>72376513
>Caring if someone who you relate to died is one of the appropriate times to go "MUH BRUVA IN ARMS".
>>
File: rolling in my grave.gif (947 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rolling in my grave.gif
947 KB, 500x281
>>72374976

Man what the fuck
>>
>>72376797
This. The knockout game was stridently denied and censored by national media until the apes killed a rabbi.
>>
>>72376091
You respond to him like he has any idea. Ignore the moron, for your own sake.
>>
>>72376933

TL;DR: These officers are stupid, didn't use discretion, and assumed it was a man bullshitting.

In other words, if officers see people bullshitting enough, you'll justify their actions if they ignore someone who's actually in need of medical attention. You don't care about the fact that they have lost that discretion and aren't capable of making a reasonable decision or calling a medic to make sure, you will justify it. And this was a guy arrested for something relatively minor.

>>72377033
See >>72376653

>>72377193
Okay but you can see the difference between how niggers do it and how military men do it, right?
>>
>>72376933
that's why there's protocols, you filthy subhuman cuck
that's why they've been taught how to be policemen
>>
File: laughing cops.jpg (193 KB, 641x423) Image search: [Google]
laughing cops.jpg
193 KB, 641x423
IT'S FINE TAXPAYERS WILL PAY FOR THE LAWSUIT!
>>
File: unbelieving face.png (98 KB, 575x548) Image search: [Google]
unbelieving face.png
98 KB, 575x548
>>72374976
this is some mexico/north korea tier shit

and yeah, if you allow the goverment to rape a group of people they will eventually use that same tactic and infrastructure to rape YOU
>>
>>72374976

It is an unfortunate mistake.
>>
>>72377294
>Arrested for breaking down in a hotel lobby
How did this lead to him getting left in a cell with a broken spine?
>>
>>72374976
They generally don't give shit about anyone in jail, worse in prison.
>>
>>72374976
Nothing I've ever seen on this site has ever pissed me off until now.

Fuck these motherfucking Oklahoma cops. They should all be hanged.
>>
>First they came for the Jews and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew, Then they came for the niggers and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a nigger, then they stopped coming for people because all the problems were pretty much solved.
>>
***ATTENTION***

Do you want to know what we're really up against?

Take a look at this video showing America's finest

https://youtu.be/V5SWkEAX64U
>>
>>72377334
it was plain negligence towards human life
>>
>>72377660
crocodile tears
>>
File: 1411180612225.png (259 KB, 798x457) Image search: [Google]
1411180612225.png
259 KB, 798x457
>>72374976
For a paralyzed man, he can sure move his arms a lot.
>>
>>72377725

meh not really, the listened to the medial professionals and did not bother wasting brain cycles considering otherwise.

Hardly negligence.
>>
>>72377831
>medical "Profesionals"

They're as professional as mexicans are intellectual
>>
>>72376057
>get a real job

I'd like to see you try to be a flight engineer. What's your "real job"?

On topic, this would be a violation of geneva conventions rights if this were peacetime governmental detention or a POW situation.
>>
>>72377825
Yup, dying was also part of his fake routine huh?

Faggot
>>
>>72374976
>You don't need guns they said
>The police have your best interests at heart they said
>They totes don't want to break your neck and starve you to death
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>72378091
Was dying part of your plan?
>>
He did not die due to starvation, that is simply emotionally loaded garbage to get people all butt hurt.
>>
File: 1461817268747.jpg (51 KB, 554x597) Image search: [Google]
1461817268747.jpg
51 KB, 554x597
>>72377825
>for a paralyzed man he can surely twitch his arm in a painful, seemingly uncontrolled, pathetic way

i wonder if he's faking death m8
>>
File: fhew.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
fhew.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>>72376057
Holy shit this edgy response, God Damn someone help me this guy just offended me, I think I'm hyper ventilating, God Damn how can anyone be so edgy.
>>
>>72378085

How exactly, your feelings are not enough.

They did everything by the book, the medial professionals were simply wrong.

That is all this is about.
>>
>>72374976
>Veteran

Meaningless title, there hasn't been a real war in decades, this nigger probably joined anyway because AYO DEM BENIFITS MUH NIGGA. One less nigger alive is fine by me.
>>
>>72374976
There's no justification for this

I hope those cops get executed for murder
>>
>>72377660
chicken shits with guns and badges

happens more often than you would think and dont matter what color you are
>>
>>72376057

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>72374976
>The police damaged his spinal cord during the arrest resulting in him becoming paralyzed.
I took a quick look but none of three working sources provided this. What is your source for this? The family's claim?

There appears to be evidence that the paralysis was self-inflicted.
>Documents say he rammed his head into the glass window of the cell door, bounced off and fell to the floor, afterward complaining he was paralyzed and couldn't walk, but he was left there for 10 hours.

Also, there seems to be grounds to disbelieve his claims of inability to move.
>Before he was booked into jail, Owasso police records show Williams was having a mental breakdown, rambling about God, eating dirt and asked officers twice to shoot him.

>He was dancing, crawling on the floor, barking like a dog and repeatedly slamming his head into a cell door.
>>
>>72375597
Obviously a fucking asian Muslim. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72374976
>And then . . . they came for me . . .

Lets see them get me from chinese cartoon island
>>
>>72375375
>Navy
You sat on a boat you didn't do shit other than fuck your ship mates you are no better than me.
>>
File: 1461878433230.png (27 KB, 318x373) Image search: [Google]
1461878433230.png
27 KB, 318x373
>>72375796
>check flag
>>
>>72374976
>nigger lie 24/7
>will say literally anything to benefit themselves

Video related
>nigger pretends to have heart attack in court
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFjjXu2klw

Niggers bring this kind of thing on them self by constantly lying and deceiving
>>
WHO THE HELL CARES? HE'S A NIGGER!
Is this a reddit invasion or something?
>>
File: 1431794797119.jpg (28 KB, 412x257) Image search: [Google]
1431794797119.jpg
28 KB, 412x257
>>72374976
>>In America, they came first for the niggers. And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a nigger; And then they came for the beaners, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a beaner; And then they came for the chinks, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a chink. And then all the problems were gone and america was great again
>>
>>72375597
>treating somebody like a criminal before they've been convicted

hmm
>>
>>72378626
>treating a nigger like a human ever
>>
>>72374976

All countries have a problem with police brutality. But their Authority comes from the state.

>Big government = Big police.

Police arrest people based on laws passed by the government.

If you want to limit the authority of the police, limit the authority of the government. They're the one's determining what is/isn't a crime and the circumstances under which someone can be arrested.

If you limit the government, you will also limit welfare which contributes to a cycle of poverty, single motherhood and urban decay - all of which lead to higher rates of crime in general.

Everyone is going to think the solution to this problem is for the government to 'do something'. But more government isn't the answer. The government IS the problem.
>>
>>72378585
Shut the fuck up, toothpaste.
>>
File: pstate1.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
pstate1.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>72374976
The sad thing is justice here will be served in the form of paid leave.
>>
>>72374976
looks like someone shouldnt have resisted arrest
>>
Fuck cops, they're nothing more than legitimized gangsters and care more about their fucking paycheck than the communities they "serve"

A policeman is not your friend, he is an enforcer for the state and that's all. With that uniform on he is not even human worthy only of the title oppressor
>>
>>72378585
The only redditor here is you colgate, /pol/ hates niggers not respectable black people.
>>
>>72378691
fuck off Tyrone
>>
>>72374976
>The point is that I am seeing abuses being extended towards white people.
This.
>>
File: paidleave.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
paidleave.webm
3 MB, 320x180
>>
>>72378827
holy shit I knew the US is only 60% white, but I didn't know it was this bad.
>>
>>72378823
Hows High School treating ya?
>>
File: 1461195572409.jpg (28 KB, 236x288) Image search: [Google]
1461195572409.jpg
28 KB, 236x288
>>72374976
>finally a legit time for a nation-wide chimpout
>BLM does nothing
Are they literally retarded?
>>
File: vomit frog.jpg (26 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
vomit frog.jpg
26 KB, 399x388
see the video at the end of this article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/19/cops-taunted-black-veteran-as-he-died.html

cops are treating him like crap and pretending that he is 'faking it' as the guy cries in pain

the article also says that the man was psychothic
>>
>>72374976
Welll, maybe if niggers would stop behaving like niggers, they wouldn't be treated as niggers
>>
>>72375875
>implying cops can't arrest you for anything now
They now work on quotas. Laws have nothing to do with it.
>>
police are completely fucking useless and should all be killed. today.

they only prevent normal white people from shooting niggers and methheads.

cops have done zero fucking good.
>>
>>72378451
>ever believing cops

what is the thin blue line?
>>
>>72378925
When the election ends well finally be free
>>
>this entire thread

And they say the degeneracy is external. There's no saving this planet.
>>
>>72378827
also:
>respectable black man
>in jail

pick one
>>
File: MI0001852093.jpg (33 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
MI0001852093.jpg
33 KB, 400x395
>>72378901
>1:31 of this shit
>>
>>72379012
Am I to understand there is no source for the claim other than the court claim by the deceased's family? That evidence that demonstrates to the otherwise should be disregarded simply becase of the source, ie. ad hominem fallacy?
>>
>>72379062
>black man
>respectable

Pick one
>>
>dey dindu nuffin
>dey wuz goo bois in blu
>he wuz jus askin' fo' it
>bein a CRIMINA and sheeit
>>
>>72379062
I'm not saying this dude was innocent but don't act like innocent people haven't been sent to jail or prison before.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (497 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
497 KB, 500x286
>>72378901

Glorious.
>>
File: final_solution.jpg (251 KB, 1067x696) Image search: [Google]
final_solution.jpg
251 KB, 1067x696
>>72374976
>>
>>72378968
Na its bigger than that man.
We have a serious problem in this country. We have no rights anymore and the cops treat us as such. They know nothing they do they will be held accountable for. Ive had my rights violated. I have been abused by a cop for no reason at all during a traffic stop because I was a white guy in the back seat of a car with two girls up front driving down the road at 45mph. The cop kidnapped the driver and did not take her to jail and the only thing that saved her was she worked for the clerks office in another county and knew well the judge so we called him and he called salyersville.
This shit happens man and most of it never goes reported and no justice ever comes to the unjust.
And they know that
>>
>>72375216
Careful with that edge
>>
> The nurse gave up and left

Do nurses take the Hippocratic oath?
>>
>>72378585
seriously

I can't believe this thread. The amount of people who have actually been arrested for literally no reason whatsoever is fucking miniscule

I don't give enough of a shit to read the article, but it's probably a combination of accident plus him deserving to get arrested.
>>
>>72374976

Yeah, "nigger" trumps "vet" status. 'twould be better if niggers, fags, etc. could never have joined the military.

>Why condone abuse because it happens to a nigger?

because niggers are the biggest abusers and the most racist against white people around?

>at least I have blonde hair

I do too, how the fuck is that relevant to anything? you can be a nip nong chinky chong and have noticed niggers are terrible.

all their hatred for white people has come home to roost. Now they are learning what its like to have racism directed towards them for a change. As you have done to others so you will have done unto you.
>>
File: 1461831779007.jpg (25 KB, 327x240) Image search: [Google]
1461831779007.jpg
25 KB, 327x240
>Criminal dies
>BUT MUH MILITARY VETERAN
Haha holy shit. It's the same tier as the dindus.
>HE WAS A GOOD.BOY
>HE WAS A GOOD SOLDIER
If he broke his back while getting arrested you know that nigger was ressiting.
>>
>>72378451

None of these are a reason to let him die.

>He was injuring himself.
>Therefore he didn't have a broken neck!

Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>72379397
>to let him die

You mean to assume hes lying about not being able to move?
>>
>>72379008

This.

The man may have been mentally ill and a criminal...

...But so are these fucking cops. They deserved to be thrown into their own jails.
>>
>>72379397
>None of these are a reason to let him die.
Straw man. No claim was made that he deserved to die. There was a claim made that the OP misrepresents the issue.
>>
>>72379254
His crime was making a scene because he was mentally ill.
>>
jesus....they should all be executed for murder
>>
>>72379469

>Injuring himself.
>That means he doesn't have a broken neck.

I'm sure glad you read ALL of the post, genius.

>>72379522
>He died because of negligence.
Who said, "Deserved?" You did. Not me.

But they had a responsibility to do the basics. They didn't.
>>
>>72379387
>hasn't been convicted in a trial yet

>HE'S A CRIMINAL

Drink bleach
>>
>>72379387

He was having a mental breakdown, of course he was resisting.
>>
>>72376136
Maybe you should treat cops like people who have to do a job and not sperg out so violently your neck gets broken?
>>
>>72379550
Shit, really? Shoulda hung him sooner then.
>>
>>72374976
Prison guards are not police officers and go through almost no training. You barely need a GED to get that job.
>>
>>72379297
you mean she was brought to the police department and would have stayed there longer? were you guys driving over the speed limit or why did this escalate?
>>
File: fugitive.jpg (21 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
fugitive.jpg
21 KB, 479x360
Yeah, let's see a single person on /pol/ make a different in this world without risking jail.

I've never been to jail, but honestly I've dodged that bullet simply by exercising my rights.

If any of you are wrongly accused of anything like rape, you're going to jail. I hope you callous fucks realize that.

This is beyond fucked.
>>
>>72379652
>Be psychotic nigger with military training
>Attacking cops to the point of breaking your back
>Didn't deserve to die
He was wild and he died. It's shame those cops.didn't shoot him instead of arresting him
>>
>>72379592
>Who said, "Deserved?" You did. Not me.
Excuse me. No claim was made that it was reasonable to let him die. Any other trivial objections you wish to raise? The point still remains that the OP misrepresented the issue as if the police were the cause of his injuries and had no reason to ignore his cries for help.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 254x198
>>72379292
>plebit meme but still
>>
File: 13633856.jpg (580 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
13633856.jpg
580 KB, 1024x768
give it to /pol/ for making all cop threads bootlicker threads
4shame
>>
>>72374976
What's with Americans? I thought you guys were all about rights? Didn't this guy have a right to medical attention?
>>
>>72379803

>Still trying to put words in my mouth.
No he didn't. There are no "accidents" when you control every facet of the environment you're holding someone in.

They let him die. It's really that simple. They had a responsibility to do the basics. They didn't.
>>
How long until it comes out that he was dishonorably discharged?
>>
>>72379854
The amount of Christan Republic Military fags that lurk this board is disgusting
>>
>>72375375
>Navy man of 15 years here.

Discharged early?
>>
>>72374976
>And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a chink. >And then . . .

And then America was Great Again.
>>
>>72374976
What a bunch of fucking idiot pieces of neglectful scum.
>>
>>72376311
>Honestly I wish Americans felt that kind of brotherhood with each other without having to relate to military experience.

Maybe if the US was homogeneous
>>
>>72378952
From the look of it that entire county is fucked up.

>Former Sheriff Glanz was in the spotlight last year after his fishing buddy and volunteer deputy, 74-year-old Robert Bates, fatally shot an unarmed black man at close range after Bates mistook his own gun for a Taser.
The fatal blunder swept the cable news networks in April 2015, when the high-rolling grandpa killed 44-year-old Eric Harris during a gun-buy sting operation. Bates was accused of being a “pay to play” cop for his donations to and vacations with Sheriff Glanz.
Harris’s family has filed a federal lawsuit against Glanz, Bates, and other officers, alleging excessive force in Harris’s death, as well as supervisor liability and deliberate indifference to serious medical needs. The case is still active.
Video footage showed the unarmed Harris running from officers, who then tackled and subdued him. As Harris lay face down on the ground, Bates shot him with his gun, rather than his electroshock weapon. “Oh! I shot him! I’m sorry!” Bates is heard saying on camera.
“He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I’m losing my breath,” a dying Harris says, to which an officer responds, “Fuck your breath.”
>>
>>72379789
That was a jail
>>
>>72375796
10/10 baitpost
>>
>>72377660

That video is absolutely fucking deplorable.
>>
>>72376653
More ammo for Trump.
>>
>>72374976
>Also at least I have blonde hair. Not some brown-haired Irish mutt calling myself a pure-skinned blood brother.
Brown-haired Irish mutt here. Racism is a distraction for the dumb people. This is about power and lack of decency. Clearly some of the cops in the states have lost it and see themselves as warriors, not policemen.
I am an intelligent and decent person, brown hair and French/Scottish ancestors notwithstanding. The endless yawn of idiots in power claiming their inherent superiority is the diseased programming of centuries and no great achievement.
Incidentally, my brother has blonde hair and racist idiots like him more than me, it's a laugh how shallow and wasteful all that 19th century racial roleplaying is.
>at least i have blonde hair
absolutely irrelevant, i am a civil and decent person even when faced with violence. I have proved this to myself and others, the colour of your skin or hair is babytalk, you are what you do.
>>
>>72379801
Thanks for your input Internet lawyer
>>
>>72377294
Hey Faggot, maybe you should take a refresher in the English language. I fucking said it shouldn't have happened you fucking liberal cunt. I also said they should be investigated. It's a paragraph and you must be 12 if that's too much for you to fucking read.
>>
>>72377660
>JAAAAAACOB
What a fucking moron
>>
>>72379798
>it says 80 on the left and 72 on the right despite being higher

MURRIKA
>>
>>72377660
>>72378382
Don't many ex military become cops?
>>
>>72379885
>There are no "accidents" when you control every facet of the environment you're holding someone in.
The evidence available indicates that the injury was self-inflicted not the result of anything under the control of anyone but the victim himself.

>They let him die.
Because they had reason to believe he was lying and reason to believe he was uninjured.
>>
File: 1435452484027.png (141 KB, 269x350) Image search: [Google]
1435452484027.png
141 KB, 269x350
>>72379880
/pol/ is filled to the brim with bootlickers authoritarian cucks that prefer safety over freedom.

Also most don't own guns
>>
File: 1461298903398.jpg (166 KB, 969x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461298903398.jpg
166 KB, 969x1024
>>72375216
>>72375216
>>
>>72380114
>/pol/ cheers when a black child.gets shot
>Then cries when a psychotic nigger breaks his back fighting the police
>>
>>72374976
>In America, they came first for the niggers. And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a nigger; And then they came for the beaners, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a beaner; And then they came for the chinks, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a chink. And then . . . they came for me . . .

reported
>>
>>72380191
>The evidence available indicates that the injury was self-inflicted not the result of anything under the control of anyone but the victim himself.
Regardless of how the injury happened doesn't matter. He died under his care... after two days of literally begging for help. This is just a red herring.

>Because they had reason to believe he was lying and reason to believe he was uninjured.
Yeah, they ignored the other obvious stuff. Like, you know, the dying.
>>
>>72374976

OP the words you are looking for are zero tolerance policing and a class system designed to remove unwanted citizens. And it goes back to the training, and organization systems.

The more terrorist attacks happen, the more this level slowly slides to the point where people will be executed on spot for small things.

But what you really have to understand is that the people adding these changes see the human population as a problem.

It all comes down to money and resources, and making sure you do not fit the profile of someone who could disappear or be unwanted.

I always treat every cop like a guard in skyrim, I assume if I piss one off they will all arrgo on me. I also treat every cop like they could execute me. I guess it helps that I look like a cop, I look like a SWAT guy so they are always cool with me, and I respect them.

Also in situations like the one with the vet, you have to know how to invoke a personal reaction from someone.

More police are being trained to now allow a personal reaction from citizens they deal with, this is also to be expected.
>>
>>72377306
No shit you stupid fucking faggot. Jesus Christ, can no one fucking read English any fucking more. God dammit, I fucking said this shouldn't have fucking happened. Learn the fucking language you sub-human piece of shit.
>>
>>72380255
>We have to like niggers OR cops.
We hate both.
>>
>>72379792
no she was on a strip job when the police cheif called his cellphone and said to bring her to the church parking lot across from the police station.

had we not acted fast as we did and been lucky enough to know the right people she was getting raped or worse.

he said he was taking her for questioning and when i said you have no legal right to take anybody he pulled his gun on me, did the hole hands on the car shit slammed my head on the trunk and i shit you not dryhumped me 3 hard thrusts worth and says now next time you feel like questioning an officer what are you going to do, keep your fucking mouth shut.

way more to the story but his reasons for taking here were null. reason for pulling us over for speeding null. it was a 45zone. he just thought there were only two girls in the car as it was night and got pissed when he noticed hte male in the back seat.

i dont give two shits and a fuck if you believe it happened or not. this shit is happening all over regardless whether you believe it or not.
>>
>>72380186
All of them, they want to feel big and tough with the power to kill just like in Afghanistan
>>
>>72377660
oh shit that was jacob! fuck me lol
>>
cops are awful humans if you can call them that make state robots.
All they want is to rape the taxpayers wallet.
>>
>>72380191
>reason to believe

yup when a man doesn't touch water for the first 48 hours you can tell he's faking it.

kill yourself you bootlicking faggot
>>
*to NOT allow a personal reaction*

And what I mean by personal reaction is, being able to relate to them. Saying someones name, reminding them they are a human and that they are doing something inhuman to you.
>>
>>72380274
>Regardless of how the injury happened doesn't matter.
Negligence requires four elements: 1) An duty owed; 2) breach of that duty); 3) causation due to the breach; and 4) damage. Are you asserting that the officers are owed a duty to treat someone they reasonably believe to be faking their injury?
>>
>>72374976

Shouldn't have happened. Everyone involved should be fired and charged with negligence.
>>
>>72374976
This is some isis tier shit
>>
>>72376057
Too fat to serve?
>>
>>72379129
The crime being talked about here isn't what caused the paralysis, rather the fact that none of the officers treated him according to the human rights. At any rate, the guy was arrested because he was having a psychiatric breakdown, he should've been in a mental facility, not in prison.
>>
>>72379880
lost all that with the patriot act 1 and 2 straya friend.
i have no delusions about whats become of this country.
its fucked and we are fucked because the rights are already gone. you cant just get them back
this is fall of an empire type shit. strap in and hold on cuz this rides just getting started
>>
>>72380473
>yup when a man doesn't touch water for the first 48 hours you can tell he's faking it.
You presume the officers have perfect knowledge? That there were not multiple shifts during that time period, each believing that the deceased likely drank during one of the other periods?
>>
>>72379880
no of course not because that would be molesting the inalienable rights of doctors who would be literally forced out of bed and turned into slaves to perform services for this man

t. rand paul

for real though, this is beyond fucked
we really do need a justice system reform throughout this country, I'm with the niggers on this one

this stuff is really getting out of control
>>
>>72380280
Mexico the model.
Police are nowhere to be found, until ordinary people appear in a news story about using squirrel hunting rifles to protect themselves from the cartel government.
Then the police swoop in like a well-oiled machine to confiscate and kill.
>>
>>72380550
>the fact that none of the officers treated him according to the human rights
What "human right" was violated here? That a tragic and preventable accident was not prevented?
>>
>>72380186
yea
alot are combat vets returning to civi life and get into law enforcement with the same mantality they had in a warzone.
dangerous shit
>>
>>72380496
>1) An duty owed; 2) breach of that duty); 3) causation due to the breach; and 4) damage.

And all of these occurred. 1.) They owed a duty to preserve his life. 2.) They didn't not provide adequate medical attention (even so far as to taunt him). 3.) He fucking DIED. 4.) He actually had a broken neck.

Seriously, do you read what you post? Or are you on automatic shill mode?

The fact stands he had a broken neck and didn't touch water for 48 hours. That more than enough reason to assume an injury. There is no "reasonable belief" at this point.

They should be made an example of. If you want to worship cops and think they're better than niggers then at the very least you should hold them to standards instead of making excuses for their niggerish behavior.
>>
>>72380496

Are you in law school, mate? I think it's reasonable to believe that after laying on the floor of a jail cell for two days, with hardly any movement, that this man was not 'trolling.' Yes, the officer's had a duty of care, and they breached that duty of care. And they were clearly the proximate cause and cause in fact.
>>
>>72380588
keep defending your handlers you disgusting bootlicking faggot, people like you enable this type of behavior.

>inb4 ur uh niggur
>>
>>72380598
>I'm with the niggers on this one

Keep in mind that they aren't with you.
>>
>>72380653
>That a tragic and preventable accident was not prevented?
Shills literally argue themselves these days.
>>
>>72380743
>And all of these occurred.
You are asserting that officer owed a duty to treat someone they reasonably believed was faking his injury. Please provide some authoritative citation that supports this assertion.
>>
>>72380496
>reasonably believe

That's where your premise breaks down.
>>
>>72374976
blacks that you're talking about actually do nigger shit, there's a difference. Tray tray and big mikey are not = to what happened in this video.

Difference:
Video- Black guy
Most of others- Niggers
>>
>>72380863
>Reasonably believed...
>Didn't touch water for 48 hours.
>>
That police dept. will be sued into oblivion, no doubt.
>>
>>72380895
How so? It seems to me irrational to impute perfect knowledge on the police to realize that the deceased did not drink for 48 hours.
>>
>>72380743

Asshole is trying to fill in the elements of negligence. He's an idiot. Reasonable persons in the officers' position would have thought that the man wasn't 'trolling' after laying there without movement for two days. Also, to deny that the police didn't have a duty is fucking retarded. Denying that the officers breached their duty is fucking retarded. And denying that the officers were the cause in fact and proximate cause is fucking retarded. Lost legal argument for days. That department is fucked.
>>
File: 1435657632914.png (504 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435657632914.png
504 KB, 500x500
>>72380191
>2 days without drinking even a fucking cup of water
>dumped him into the shower and let him there for one hour
>threw him from gurney
>all of this after he had already pissed and shitted himself
>6 fucking days not moving and no one believed him
Are you retarded?
>>
>>72380908
See >>72380968
>>
>>72380743
Let's keep in mind also, that someone or multiple people are watching this security footage live. In shifts. I have no soft spot for criminals, but what the fuck were they all doing, just watching him struggle to get water for days, in 24 hour shifts?
>>
>>72379688

maybe you're right. we should treat cops like normal people. and put a bullet in their brain when they attack people.

in fact, lets do that pre-emptively.
>>
>>72380985
>2 days without drinking even a fucking cup of water
See >>72380968

>dumped him into the shower and let him there for one hour
Because it is impossible for an uninjured person to lay in the shower for an hour?

>all of this after he had already pissed and shitted himself
Again, that is not possible to do uninjured?
>>
>>72380968
>>72381003

>The police straight up control what goes in and out of the cell, including food and utensils to eat the food with.
>Can't figure out if someone is drinking.

It's straight up policy they they track that stuff.

Yeah, the guy must have gone to the prison McDonalds on the side to sneak in some soda, I'm sure.
>>
>>72380863
>Please provide some authoritative citation that supports this assertion.

Are cops doctors?
Then does he have the ability to believe someone is faking an injury and deny them medical assistance?
>>
>>72381072
>I'm tired of cops treating my brothas like rabid animals when they act like rabid animals
>maybe we should act like rabid animals, that would show them!
>>
>>72380968

They had perfect knowledge of the situation, however. They simply refused to act on it.
>>
>>72380312
Fuck the police
>>
>>72381039
I've already pointed out that imputing perfect knowledge on the officers is irrational but it seems we are both wasting our times trying to talk sense to these people.
>>
File: 1456378194933.jpg (20 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456378194933.jpg
20 KB, 255x255
>>72380863
>Reasonably
>doesn't move for a whole fucking day and declines a nurse to help him after she noticed he was in pain
>>
>>72381168

>>supports cops whose only job is to keep white people from killing niggers

>>has the temerity to make snarky comments about cops being great
>>
>>72381183

see

>>72381039
>>72381127
>>72381176

They had perfect knowledge of the situation.
>>
>>72381122
None of that is impossible. Doctors should've been called right away. It's really down to the doctors. Keep in mind, these guards, and doctors are surrounded by subhumans all day, so I'm sure they were over the entire thing. But I really feel like the fault lays at the doctor's feet.
>>
>>In America, they came first for the niggers. And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a nigger; And then they came for the beaners, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a beaner; And then they came for the chinks, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a chink. And then . . . they never came for me because now the land was racially homogenous and crime had dropped dramatically. The police were no longer embittered and hostile towards everyone and returned to being friendly civil servants you could wave to while they walked their daily beat.
I fixed it for you.
>>
>>72381127
>>The police straight up control what goes in and out of the cell, including food and utensils to eat the food with.
You are bound and determined to irrationally impute perfect knowledge on the officers. Is it fueled by some hate for cops or something?

>>72381157
>Are cops doctors?
What does this question have to do with the point?

>Then does he have the ability to believe someone is faking an injury and deny them medical assistance?
Last I checked, a doctor has the right to refuse service if he reasonably believes the person requesting aid is faking it. For example, from someone with Munchausen syndrome.
>>
>how the fuck were they supposed to know he WASN'T faking???

oh idk
>>
>>72381122
Absolutely not, he was either in need of medical attention or psychiatric attention either way there's a huge number of people from that staff whose negligence caused someone to die.

In international laws what they did if intentional would be torture.
>>
>>72380968

They gave him one cup of water. He didn't drink the cup of water. He tried, but did not succeed. As such they did not give him a second cup of water, because the first one had not been emptied. The man was telling them "I cannot move, I cannot drink the water you have given me, please assist me in drinking the water, may I again draw your attention to the water that I have not drunk yet because I am incapable of doing so". If you're trying to make the case that we can't place the responsibility of noticing things like that on people whose job consists of monitoring detainees and who are duty bound to ensure the welfare of those detainees then you're either a moron or a shitcunt.
>>
>>72381176
>They had perfect knowledge of the situation
No human is capable of perfect knowledge. I see no reason to continue extending the benefit of the doubt that you can participate in this discussion as a rational adult.
>>
terrible shit happens all the time
problem is the blue bro code

one bad dude is protected by his fellow officers who may just be great people but the fact that they protect and turn a blind eye to the bad apples make them all guilty of the worst crime of all. doing nothing in the face of injustice and deprivation of rights when you could have done the right thing and put a stop to it.

thats my problem with cops. the best ones will cover up the evil deeds of the worst ones
>>
>>72381272
>the cops killed a nigger
>this hurts my feelings
>I know.. RaHoWa!

Its pure fantasy to think at this point in time that RaHoWa is going to catch on, my nigger loving friend. And the anti police protesters are universally the most coal burning, hard core, nigger loving leftists you could possibly imagine.
>>
File: 1372924960575.png (84 KB, 501x800) Image search: [Google]
1372924960575.png
84 KB, 501x800
>>72374976
>OP's subservient tales of self-loathing white guilt and cuck behavior based on negro-worship
fuck off, reddirt.
>>
>>72381122
You're trying so hard to defend this disgusting behavior

you make me sick
>>
>>72381206
See >>72381122

>>72381309
>Doctors should've been called right away.
That presumes the officers believed the deceased enough to do more than call a nurse to inspect him, which they did.
>>
>>72381358
>You are bound and determined to irrationally impute perfect knowledge on the officers.
Yes, because they had more than enough indicators that something serious happened.

>Is it fueled by some hate for cops or something?
Ironically, it's your bootlicking that's making you treat them as above the law and writing excuses for them.

>What does this question have to do with the point?
It's not up to them to determine if something should be ignored. That's what it's got to do with this point.
>>
>>72381516
>You're trying so hard to defend this disgusting behavior
No, I am not. I am trying to conduct a rational discussion without having any emotion fueled knee jerk reactionism. It's a tall order for /pol/ but that doesn't mean it isn't worth a try.
>>
Anybody arguing about this because the guy is black and obviously deserved it or something is a stain on the white race. The reason whites are better than all other races is because we don't let shit like this happen. We are above animals.

Letting him die like that places those people in the same category as any nigger, because only a nigger would treat their prisoners that way.
>>
>>72381425

>They had full control and knowledge of the situation.
>But muh perfect knowledge!

They had perfect knowledge of the situation. If not perfect then nearly so. All of the warning signs existed. They simply wrote them off as, "Trolling." Same with you. You're writing this off with excuses.

He shouldn't have died. It's really that simple. Rational adults wouldn't let someone die simply because they didn't like them.
>>
>>72380496
>Negligence requires four elements: 1) An duty owed; 2) breach of that duty); 3) causation due to the breach; and 4) damage. Are you asserting that the officers are owed a duty to treat someone they reasonably believe to be faking their injury?

No. He's asserting their subjective belief wasn't objectively reasonable. Get back to studying for finals, 1L.
>>
>>72381461

you mean,

>>cops do something morally wrong

>>cops never do anything worth doing

>>cops only do bad things and only prevent good things

there is no defense for the police. they are useless. they are wicked. they are anti-american. they are cancer. they should die.

none of your fucking pilpul can defeat that plain, basic fact, that the cops aren't the law, they're just regular criminals themselves, they don't protect anyone except criminals, they don't harm anyone at all except decent people, and only bother with criminals when its a personal problem for them.

here's the breakdown.

COPS + NIGGERS

COPS SHOOT YOU NIGGERS SHOOT YOU

NO COPS + NIGGERS

YOU SHOOT NIGGERS

make your choice.
>>
>>72381538

The nurse should go in with them, right into a cell.
>>
File: 1412092397626.jpg (13 KB, 236x265) Image search: [Google]
1412092397626.jpg
13 KB, 236x265
>Harrington said she and other nurses were directed to hide medical charts and records that would be unfavorable to auditors. During a 2010 audit process, she said she “saw medical charts being carried out of the jail.”

>The former employee said several people died at the jail because of a lack of medical care. And when they did pass away, nurses would attempt to resuscitate them and call EMS to take them to the hospital, so the official pronouncement of death would occur off-site. That way, officials wouldn’t have to report a jail death, Harrington said.
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>72381425
haha, you've never been to a prison before. A person literally sat there, and watched that multiple days worth of time lapse, every second of it. And these people are trained to have this job. They had perfect knowledge of the situation. Not only was there someone watching every second of that man's death on a monitor, there were also people who took the time to watch in person. I bet the guy who dies is very subhuman, but that's not the point, is it?
>>
>>72381638
>The reason whites are better than all other races is because we don't let shit like this happen.

Treating other races as deserving of consideration is why we went from the majority of the planet's population to a tiny minority. They will always hate us no matter what, and no amount of coal burning will make them like us. Not even a fucking black president improved race relations.
>>
>>72381387
>Absolutely not
Then it was reasonable for them to assume he was faking his injury?
>>
>>72377660
>1970
>>
>>72374976
if you resist its your fault. if you wave a plastic gun around its your fault. if your obviously a danger to others its your fault

OP just wants to be edgy and support chaos but he wont last 5 days in true chaos. every one with sense even those that could survive in true chaos supports order

law enforcement equals order. faggot criminals who bring it on themselves are chaos. a few hundred a year who die is a acceptable loss since 400 of them are justified homicides a year
>>
One time the cops beat me unconsious and arrested my friend and I. Later the police doctor examined me, and shone a torch in my left eye, which is false. They freaked out and thought I was brain dead, so they dumped me at the hospital and fucked off without telling hospital staff who they were. That last bit I got from the nurse when I came round. My mate they let go. No record of that incident exists.
>>
File: MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg (125 KB, 729x787) Image search: [Google]
MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg
125 KB, 729x787
>>72378538
I agree it is possible he is paying the price for the black community's failures.

Looks like we need to solve the ghetto nigger problem to prevent this kind of shit from happening again.

Let's start with decriminalizing Marijuana.
>>
>>72374976
I haven't looked in detail, but if it's legit and the officers had their jobs taken away, I'd say all is good.

There are always going to be bad people in any occupation; the best you can do is fire them and move on.
>>
>>72381727
>He's asserting their subjective belief wasn't objectively reasonable.
I don't see how he can rationally assert that without irrationally believing, and proven in this thread, that the officers are capable of perfect knowledge.
>>
>>72381759

The bootlickers here will defend this.

>>72381802

>muh true chaos!
Muh edgy.
>>
>>72381425

>No human is capable of perfect knowledge.

10/10 troll, I'm a security guard for a power station in San Diego and I can tell your dumbass right now that we have to passdown every bit of information to our reliefs or else we get in trouble.

If cops are this negligent and don't communicate with each other they're even more retarded than I thought
>>
>>72381606

>t. TPD officer

Let's throw out all the logical assumptions we've made and look at your core argument. You say that they can't be expected to have perfect knowledge of the situation. But they can, they do, the entire situation from start to finish is on video. If the man says he hasn't drank in 48 hours all they have to do is look at the video, they possess the means of perfect recall of the events in a closed cell. Perfect knowledge was theirs beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>72381863

>If you don't have perfect knowledge of a subject and let someone die then you're let off the hook.

Literally supporting nigger behavior with this excuse.
>>
>>72378930
He's mostly right though, they are humans.

But we cannot respect someone willing to enforce such bullshit as the war on drugs.

Clearly a large portion of the population disagrees with federal law regarding drugs, and yet these cocksuckers are willing to enslave said portion of the population over it.

They do not deserve our sympathy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.