[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this movie pretty red pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Look who's back.jpg (82 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Look who's back.jpg
82 KB, 630x1200
>>
>>72374807
i don't know, i haven't seen it
>>
>>72374807
Ehh, sort of. It has red pilled moments. But I think the creator of the movie was trying to make a blue pilled movie, and failed. It's definitely worth the watch. I enjoyed it very much
>>
>>72374807

Try watching it and form your own opinions you fucking cuck.
>>
It makes Hitler look pretty good.
Aside from the dog thing.
>>
theres a little hitler in all of us
-t comedian hitler
>>
File: Hitler und Blondi.jpg (96 KB, 441x619) Image search: [Google]
Hitler und Blondi.jpg
96 KB, 441x619
>>72374807
no, hitler kills a dog
>>
>>72374848
then why did you post?
>>
> redpilled mainstream movies

No such thing.
>>
>>72374807
I don't know what to think of it. If the goal was to make Hitler comical and stupid, they failed. For 90% of the movie he comes across as larger than life, almost godlike. The last 10% is him gesturing with dead dogs or otherwise acting like a cartoon character.

The thing is, if I didn't know better I would say this was a deliberate attempt to make Hitler into an appealing leadership figure.
>>
>>72375203
because i didn't know if the movie is red pilled or not
>>
File: redbird.jpg (63 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
redbird.jpg
63 KB, 970x545
>>72375264
>>
>>72375020
>current year

>telling people to think for themselves instead of joining a bandwagon to fight the other bandwagon
>>
>>72374807

50/50 actually, loved it
>>
GEE WIZ

its almost like the director was trying to make a really redpilled movie but to prevent Dr. Shekelstein from pulling the plug on the movie, threw in some weird dog shit.

worth the watch
>>
>>72374958
>I think the creator of the movie was trying to make a blue pilled movie, and failed.

This sums it up, thought it was funny as hell when the libfag hitler is with tries to explain the concept of "nigga" to him
>>
I think the director tried to portray anyone agreeing with Hitler as retards but the hitler came across based as fuck, so naturally smart people would follow him.

It was an attack mainly on media though, it's very blatant. I don't understand how this was even possible to make in germany though, some of the jew jokes were top notch.
>>
File: 1458532527013.png (272 KB, 630x607) Image search: [Google]
1458532527013.png
272 KB, 630x607
>>72375553
>>
>>72375148
The old 'beat a puppy so he was a bad boy from the start'
>>
>>72375496
Don't emberass yourself.
>>
I really liked this film. Protrays Hitler as a smart man who sees the issues in todays society.
>>
I just watched it today. It starts off making him seem a total joke but it picks up and has some good moments.

The ending was good.
>>
Frau Bellini gave me wood
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 500x514
>>72374807
I thought of it as fairly redpilled, but it tried to get you in the feels as well.

I like and recommend this documentary, it's incredibly thorough. https://youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
>>
>>72376702

wtf is that flag lol
>>
>>72374807
It was pretty good.

I laughed when he told them he put his laundry into Blitz drycleaning.
>>
>>72374807
>Kino
Kek
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.