[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in douglas arizona >sometimes when i post my flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: douglas.png (183 KB, 523x293) Image search: [Google]
douglas.png
183 KB, 523x293
>live in douglas arizona
>sometimes when i post my flag comes up mexico
>tfw

I'm NOT MEXICAN hiroyuki!!!!

get your jew mods to fix this
>>
>Living that far south
Might as well be a fucking Mexican
>>
>live in douglas arizona
>IM NOT IN MEXICO!!!
you might as well be sergio
>>
when your mile markers are actually in kilometers, you're pretty much in mexico pendejo.
>>
>not living at least 50 miles from the border death zone

time to move mate, that zone is about to become a death trap.
>>
>"Help me Hiroyuki"
>implying Hiroyuki gives a damn about the quality of the site
>implying he's not just here to rake in as many shekels as he can before jumping ship when the site implodes
>>
>>72372648
Huh. I live like 12 miles from the border and that has never happened.
>>
File: douglas az.jpg (3 MB, 2832x1586) Image search: [Google]
douglas az.jpg
3 MB, 2832x1586
>>72372927
>>72372909
>>72372789
>>72372833
i was born in mesa , lived in phoenix as a teen and i cant go back after having lived for 6 years
the town has its flaws but i just hate the large population centers
plus the weather here can be nicer
>>
>>72373252
Then suck it up ese
>>
>phone phag detected
OP I guarantee this only happens when you post from cellular data

Keep a tally every time you post from now on and see if it ever happens from your computer
>>
>>72373252
I-is that...snow?
>tfw northern phoenix
so damn hot here.
ive only been out of maricopa county 4 times in my life so ive
>>
I went to yuma once... It was a ghetto
>>
>>72373674
*never seen snow
>>
>>72373674
>>72373698
>ive only been out of maricopa county 4 times in my life so ive never seen snow
>NEVER seen snow
m8 come on
>>
>>72373683
yuma blows
>>
>>72373813
its true. i really havent seen it
everytime ive left maricopa it was to go to magic mountain in the summer
didn't see any snow there
>>
>>72373674
>only been out of home town 4 times in life
wut for real?
>>
>>72374155
i can actually believe this.
and he didnt say his hometown, he said maricopa county, which is YUGE.

its not like he was staying in a small midwestern town of 4000 his whoe life

what i was calling bullshit was that he'd NEVER seen snow. if hes driven around in the winter time, he for sure would have once seen it on top of a mountain from afar.

not saying he should have seen it all that often, but hes likely seen it once even if he somehow doesnt realize it
>>
>>72372648
I love Douglas and Aqua Prieta got tons of family there and lots of good memories like the time me cousin doubled teamed two bar sluts. Good times. Anyways the reason it shows up as Mexico is because you are probably posting on a mobile phone and when you're close to the border your phone will connect to the stronk Mexico signal.
>>
>>72375144
you sound like a real degenerate Pablo
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x466
Pic related. You may be in Arizona, but Hiroyuki is trying to tell you to leave, and warning us not to trust you Paco.
>>
>>72375676
>68.2% white
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.