[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no conservative comedians on tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 35
File: wc.jpg (64 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
wc.jpg
64 KB, 600x399
Are conservatives too serious or do they just lack creativity?
>>
>>72368615
They can't make fun of themselves. They're like women.
>>
>>72368615
Why would the electric jew hire comedians not ashamed to be white?
>>
>>72368745
libs don't make fun of themselves though
>>
Hollywood and a lot of the media blatantly discriminates against conservatives. There are plenty of funny right wingers like milo or ramzpaul
>>
>>72368615
There are only when they tell jokes, cucks and libs call them racists.
>>
>>72368615
Because Jews run the media.
>>
>>72368615
The red eye is a comedy show and it's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>72368615
>watching TV

lel
>>
Because conservatives aren't funny. Trump is sometimes funny, but never on purpose. By all accounts, he's a pretty humorless cunt
>>
File: 1459192110922s.jpg (2 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1459192110922s.jpg
2 KB, 108x125
>>72368615
>Are conservatives too serious or do they just lack creativity?
>>
>>72369059
Shit b8
>>
>>72368615

Conservative humour is not political correct. Nobody in the jewish run media would let you on stage. In private, these kind of jokes are seen more often, and actually are used more often than this libtard shit you see on tv. You turn on the tv to see a different world, it´s like watching your retarded cousin trying to climb a ladder. You laugh at it for being retarded.
>>
conservashits think humor is degenerate
>>
Because Conservatives don't need unfunny comedians to tell them what to think. And why does John Oliver have to most punchable face, Someone should just punch him to fix his ugly ass teeth.
>>
>>72368615
>Why are there no conservative comedians on tv?
Everyone on the media has brainwashed the masses to believe that conservatives are evil.Anything remotely right wing is considered "evil".
>>
File: tay.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>72368615

Most TV comedians like John Oliver, Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Colbert are leftist. They make political humor.

If you want "conservative humor" just watch Louder with Crowder. If it doesn't make you roll around with laughter (I know I don't) then you know why conservatives don't tend to have comedy shows.

Liberals are very easy to pander to, especially with dumb comedy. Why do you think that "Drumpf" shit is so popular with leftists despite being shit? It's shitty, low denominator humor.

If you want good humor, you're going to either want stand-up (which is all on youtube) or old stuff like Monty Python.
>>
>>72368615
>"Conservatives...."
>audience leans forward on the edge of their seats, people are holding their breath and sweating
>"...are morons!"
>explosive applause, raucous laughter from the crowd/cameramen/writers, several members of the audience piss themselves and roll in the aisles laughing too hard to care about all the piss
>The Current Year Show nominated for 107 awards, Obama mails them his Nobel saying "you've earned this"
>>
File: promoted-media_551efd3ca3d74.jpg (63 KB, 888x561) Image search: [Google]
promoted-media_551efd3ca3d74.jpg
63 KB, 888x561
>>72368615
I saw Ron White's special just yesterday
>>
File: last_man_standing.jpg (70 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
last_man_standing.jpg
70 KB, 486x720
Tim Allen

Lat Man Standing
>>
TV and film are largely leftist run industries. You occasionally will see someone like Colin Quinn slip through the cracks only to get kicked out soon after. Go watch some Tough Crowd.
>>
>>72368615
Because they are to logically pieced together to be funny.
>>
File: Ant friend.png (202 KB, 847x601) Image search: [Google]
Ant friend.png
202 KB, 847x601
>>72369273
>>
They obviously don't fit into the left's narrative, so they don't get to be on major platforms, such as HBO.
>>
>>72368615
They exist, they're just not given a platform. There's an open secret that you have to pay lip service to leftist causes and the Democrats in order to get anywhere in show business.
>>
Conservatives don't view politics as something you joke about so there will never be a good conservative comedian or is there is one it's an anomaly. Liberals are children and can't be serious about politics so of course they see it like a joke and have lots of comedians.
>>
>>72369370
>Tough Crowd
This, my favorite political comedy show. I wish I could find them in better quality than youtube has.
>>
Conservatives will occasionally laugh with you if you poke fun at them. Liberals will try to get you fired.

Case in point: the LDS church took out ads on the Book of Mormon playbill, and these are people who think they're on a mission from God.
>>
>>72369273
this

political humor is cancer

I'm not really into stand up but find bill burr fucking hilarious
>>
>>72368615
Conservatives are much funnier than liberals. The problem is that conservative humor isn't allowed on TV. /pol/ is fucking hilarious, for instance
>>
>>72369339
Tim Allen isn't the type I'd say fits that title at all. He seems quite beta to me.
>>
>>72369273
Crowder is cuckservative bullshit. Conservatives trying to be politically correct are of course unfunny.

Then go listen to the shitlords on TRS and tell me they're not fucking hysterical
>>
>>72369312
/Thread
>>
There are great conservative comedians like Norm Macdonald and Colin Quinn but they tend to not do well on TV because they always end up attacking the stations and the narrative. Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn was one of the greatest shows of all time, and because it discussed race and social issues from a perspective that wasn't about white people apologizing, Comedy Central took it off the air, even though its ratings were good. Norm can't get a show without opening his mouth to say the shit they don't want him to say, but he's better in podcast form anyway.
>>
Gyles Brandreth is pretty funny, but he's a britbong.
>>
>>72369659
Watch the show. There's not a night without a shot at Obama, Clinton, or liberals.
>>
>>72369749
Even on his own podcast he can't stop himself from shitting on sponsors.
>>
>>72368615
Because tv censorship has deemed every topic offensive but white and chink racism and male sexism....
>>
I honestly have no idea why, other than conservatives tend to be pretty fucking angry and that doesn't lend itself well to comedy in most cases. There are a few exceptions, like Tim Allen and Dennis Miller. Maybe Ben Stein at one time, but he isn't really funny anymore. Norm MacDonald is fucking hilarious, but he tends to be pretty politically neutral and not what I'd call a conservative comedian at all.

If I had to guess, I'd say that it's because conservatives don't really consume comedy in the same way that liberals do. Satire just isn't as popular on the right as it is on the political left, so there's no real market for conservative comedy.

I'm probably wrong, but it's a good fucking question.
>>
>>72368615
>leftist control 99% of the media
>why are their no conservative comedians?

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>72369771
I'll give it a shot because I don't dislike Tim, but he doesn't seem all that manly.. a Jim Belushi-type would be a better fit for that title.

>>72369608
People say this in every similar thread but Fox News has 1 or 2 conservative comedy-based shows which aren't especially good - The O'Reilly Factor is legitimately funnier than Red Eye and The Greg Gutfeld Show, in my opinion. They COULD make a Daily Show-esque show if they felt there was an actual audience for it I'm sure, but I have a feeling there just isn't that big a cry for it.
>>
>>72368615
>Why are there no conservative comedians on tv?

Uh, when the networks are run by liberal Jews who will keep shows on air that lose money but push social justice agendas, do you REALLY think they would want to have a conservative comedian? It'd ruin their whole tired meme that conservatives are just stuffy assholes who can't have any fun.

But, they'll double down on some trashy negro program that consistently pulls in shit ratings at a heavy financial loss because pulling the plug on THAT show would be bad for America, how would we keep being indoctrinated if we had some semblance of opinion from both sides?

Keep being a good goy and just watch your le current year man, he'll tell you exactly how to form your opinions and be on the right side of history.
>>
>>72369895
That's just fucking dumb though. The logical endpoint to your argument is that there's no place for politically incorrect humor, and that's just not the fucking case at all. Pretty much all good humor crosses a line in some way or another.
>>
>>72369830
I SLIT MY WIFES THROAT
>>
File: ant.jpg (101 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
101 KB, 500x375
Why don't more people on /pol/ follow Anthony Cumia's show? It's not as good as some of the old O&A shit when he constantly had comedians to riff with, but it's been consistently funny since it started.
>>
>>72370269
Jesus fucking Christ. That rat-faced fucker had better be funny, because he sure as hell isn't going to get anywhere on looks alone.
>>
File: 1450555333285.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450555333285.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
>>72368615
>Shows need to be PC to make it past Corporate and State censorship
>only cuckolding is PC currently
For all their bitching about hating corporations libshits cant get enough of their mass media consumer """""comedy"""""

>Commercial making fuck of white people using heroine on SNL is PC and ok to air
>sketch about niggers smoking crack is not PC and would not be allowed to air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ZdQ0z5cLM
>>
Waaaaa waaa the Jew industry is keeping us down!! No one will hire conservatives! I-It's a conspiracy. You faggots sound exactly like Dindus.

Dennis Miller, Nick DiPaolo, Adam Corolla, blue collar comedy guys... All very prominent right leaning comedians.

There are more liberal comedians because generally liberals are just more willing to be playful and easygoing. Conservatives are generally more stuffy and stick-up-the-ass than Libcucks are.

>>72368745
>They can't make fun of themselves. They're like women.

Fucking this. Can you imagine Conservotards making their own Portlandia style show?
>>
>>72370353
He regularly admits that, actually. And that picture is nearly a decade old.
https://youtu.be/Amx_xHjy8UI
>>
File: sumnerredstone2[1].png (786 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
sumnerredstone2[1].png
786 KB, 800x532
>>72368615
>why are there no conservation comedians
>on a network owned by a liberal Jew
mmmh I wonder... could the answer be Jews?
>>
>>72370353
>Radio stars aren't good looking

Say, you don't say. Maybe you should write a song, anon. Call it "Video Killed the Radio Star." Perhaps you can coin a phrase like "he's got a face for radio." I'm surprised nobody ever made the observation that people who work in radio tend to be tough on the eyes.
>>
May I also bring up that South Park regularly lampoons the left. They're equal opportunity offenders, but they consistently make fun of the left.

"I-It's the Jew media!" Fucking dindus. Look inside yourselves conservotards. You're boring, stuffy, and not funny.
>>
Because Conservatives stupidly let their anger show in their humor, which takes you out of it.

A sermon isn't funny.
>>
>>72370435
>Dennis Miller
Stole material until he could break into acting.
>Nick DiPaolo
Regularly admits how his politics and general attitude have fucked his career for years.
>Adam Corolla
Podcasting for quite a while now.
>Blue Collar comedy guys
Are they even really touring or doing anything now? Foxworthy and Larry got their name out and merchandised themselves, Ron White seemed to just continue mainly doing stand up, not sure about the other guys.
>>
>>72368615

Professional comedian here. Jews control comedy and it is the most blue pilled profession I've ever experienced. But it's mainly because there's so little money in comedy that it only attracts the lowest form of life who only advance by spouting echo chamber shit. Stand-up comedy is dead as an art form and it was social justice influenced by Jews that killed it.

But truthfully, comedy was never anything more than a good way to launder drug money.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2sJBTLVzg
Actual non-PC conservative humor is funny
>>
>>72368615
Conservatives are too bust being productive, they don't see comedy as something that helps people
>>
File: nigger.jpg (38 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
38 KB, 810x540
Does anyone else fucking detest this nigger?
>>
Some knee-slapping right there.
His sitcom would be SUCH shit, I'm almost sad I'll never see it.

https://youtu.be/ujlPtdjL5zs
>>
>>72370435
>Fucking this. Can you imagine Conservotards making their own Portlandia style show?

It would be unoriginal because most comedians only material is to make fun of conservatives.

>>72368615
The real answer is politically correct culture has destroyed any chance at conservative comedy.
>>
>>72369273
It is weird to watch you go from "liberal comedy is shit" to "watch Monty Python." Yes, Monty Python is hilarious, but they're a bunch of dirty pinko commies.

Chapman was a homosexual.

Cleese has always been a vocal supporter of Britain's left-wing parties.

Gilliam hated Bush so much he ragequit being a U.S. citizen.

Jones writes a bunch of anti-war and pro-environment articles for major leftist media outlets.

I don't know about Palin and Idle, but I'd have trouble believing they were anything more than centrists.

I'd also have trouble naming a really good stand-up comedian who isn't openly liberal, for that matter.
>>
>>72370353
He's got a face of a Corsican pimp.
>>
>>72370969
Is that a south african nignog who appears on britih tv? Anyway i do.
>>
>>72368615

For two reasons

>Conservatives are incapable of being funny and not being super serious about everything

>nigger jokes arent funny, unless you lack education and your IQ is lower than your weight (in lbs)
>>
>>72370741
>Professional comedian here.

Lel, implying.
>>
Most comedians are pants on head retarded. I went to see Jim Jeffries the other day in Melbourne and his lefty political commentary was not clever, it was full of false equivalency and straw man arguments.

The sad part is everyone cheered like morons when he made one of his "points", although this is Melbourne we're talking about so it's no real surprise.

Comedians should stick to being funny and keep political discourse to people with half a brain.
>>
>>72371244

Cleese, at least, is redpilled as fuck. He came right out and said that London was no longer English.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032956/John-Cleese-London-longer-English-city-thats-got-2012-Olympics.html
>>
>>72368615

Million Dollar Extreme airs on Adilt Swim starting in June, so they will be soon enough.
>>
>>72371347

Ha, it's what I did for a living from about 2009 - 2014 and I still go on tours occasionally now. But I became a pot farmer because social justice murdered comedy.
>>
>>72371333
Don't bother reasoning with them. Everything is the Jews, remember? Poltards are like black with the white man when it comes to the Jews. It's hilarious.

South Park, one of the biggest culture influences in comedy and media, did an entire season ripping PC culture and these faggots cry.

It's pretty simple. Conservatives generally aren't funny and are too stuffy and serious.

Conservatives are also more likely to be PRAGMATISTS, than liberals. That is to say, conservatives are more likely to just go to school for something useful and are more concerned about making money than liberals. Liberals are more likely to follow the "follow your dreams and do what you enjoy" meme. That's more likely to land you a gig in comedy than studying finance.
>>
>>72368615

>John Oliver is funny

U fukin wut m8
>>
>>72371425
>was tied up and beaten during a home invasion
>still against citizens owning firearms
>>
>>72371539
Doug Benson?
>>
>>72370269
Back alley Tunisian knife-fighter.
>>
>>72371721
I didn't know that. What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>72371775
Corsican pimp.
>>
>>72371741

Ha close, I'm not a name but I did tour all over the United States and have worked with just about everyone in comedy.

Spoiler: Just about all of them are really fucked up people and Ron Funches is a genius.
>>
>>72371857
One of the last links in the French Connection.
>>
>>72368615
The decision makers are all leftist Jews. This is the biggest problem with conservatism or alt-right politics. It stands no chance when it has no media support. The big-time donors need to pool their money and form new media companies to fight back against the electronic Jew.
>>
>>72371860
You're living in Colorado now?
>>
The main problem is liberals are much more crafty, they can pretend to be bipartisan while subtlety taking cracks at the right. Real conservatives are often more blunt and will outright tell you they favor one side which would lose them the normie crowd. A cuckservative on the other hand might be able to swindle some normies into listening to him.
>>
>>72371425
Australia being disarmed is just preposterous. Them and Canada have the safest demographics for gun ownership on the planet. Giving up guns in those two countries was a huge mistake that will end in totalitarianism. The only valid argument against gun ownership is niggers. If you don't have lots of them, you don't have a problem.
>>
>>72369152
>72369152
GTFO troll.
>>
>>72371653

Id add to that the religious aspect aswell.

The whole protestant "fun is bad" thing.

When people like OReilly and that fat guy who yells about "mass murder pills" are the equivalent to Jon Stewart, then something should be blatantly obvious.
>>
>>72370741
how would you advise someone get into stand up? i know you just said it's dead but it's something i'd like to try. thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68TODj-5DQU
>>
Not politically correct. Also Conservatives generally don't need to rely on comedy to spread their views. They rely on radio while libs are passive-aggressive and need something to hide behind.
>>
>>72372169

Bouncing around the Western States.

What's super insulting is the social justice comedian who murdered the business are all turning into spoken word performers and "storytellers" which basically means people who want to be on stage with talent or preparation. Comedy got all fucked up in Obama's second term. I believe social justice warriors targeted it specifically as humor is the first thing to go in an totalitarian society.
>>
File: 1460357721918.png (502 KB, 965x691) Image search: [Google]
1460357721918.png
502 KB, 965x691
>>72368615
It simply isn't allowed anymore.

>Comedy clubs start
>Normal people just like those in the audience
>Jews get mad and start to shoehorn unfunny rich liberals into shows
>Move things away from "I'm glad you smiled, Nigger Black or I wouldn't have known you were there"
>Towards "Have you ever noticed how stupid and racist white people are? I'm white so I can say that, aren't we pathetic!"
>Good goys fall for it
>The rest is the current year

If you ever watch any of those old shows (particularly the '70s and '80s) you'll see that niggers were just as likely to laugh at nigger jokes as everyone else was, the change didn't start until the Jews decided that people are too closely knit and that just wouldn't do. You can look it up literally anywhere, anyone above 30 or so can tell you exactly what it was like, that's the reason why dumb whitey jokes are allowed, but dumb nigger jokes aren't (unless a nigger is saying them), that's how you keep the divide. Not that it should matter too much because good goys like >>72371333 can tell you otherwise with his entire 15 years of life that he's lived. Remember, naming the Jew is a meme based on nothing, the fact that they're behind everything is literally, unironically and purely C O I N C I D E N C E. Just ask this faggot >>72371653.
>>
Comedy is Jewish. Television is Jewish. Hollywood is Jewish.
>>
Didn't Larry The Cable guy have a show?
>>
There are plenty of Conservatives in Hollywood, most of them remain silent for fear of being blackballed.. being that Hollywood is owned by Liberal Jews and such.
>>
>>72372634

When were you diagnosed?

Thats some severe paranoia and delusional mania. I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>72372490
Burr is a textbook cuck.
https://youtu.be/mZp0XIqAOMM
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x719
>>72368745
FPWP

Go to prep the bull Justin.
>>
>>72368615
Part of a larger trend of vocational differences between liberals and conservatives
>>
>>72370557
Hey whitey, hows the search for a wife going over in Japan? Not that easy hu? Anime dun fucked you up son.

Now you're stuck over there being made fun of Japanese people.
>>
File: 1458163772918.png (345 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
1458163772918.png
345 KB, 599x900
>>72372754
Well lets put another shrimp on the bbq mate
>>
File: 1458935594408.jpg (238 KB, 1269x1372) Image search: [Google]
1458935594408.jpg
238 KB, 1269x1372
>>72368615
False dichotomy.

It's partly because the people who laugh at the dumb shit that people like Oliver says are regressive leftists. You don't have a market to make fun of Bernie Gutman because all the zombies won't find that funny. The jew media have controlled the narrative on what is funny for too long so it's a closed loop.

You think people would laugh or sigh about pedo Obama? Put "Drumpf" in his place and we all know the outcome.
>>
>>72372754
I remember when I used to think the world was so simple. That's the beauty of living in America, it's still the wild west over here, anyone who's smart will get redpilled pretty fucking quick here.
>>
>>72368615
Might as well ask why there aren't any "White" comedians on TV.
Fuckhead.
>>
>>72368807
Every comedian makes fun of themselves, or do you just mean liberals in general? Patton Oswald does a bit on how he hates hippies and one on telling his "Whole Foods" friends to shut up about him getting a home birth.
>>
Cause all the funny conservatives are on the internet.
>>
>>72374986
Patton Oswalt is very good at hiding his powerlevel.
>>
>>72370435
Nice proxy anon-kun

I would like to add that this phenomenon is worldwide, even here most comedians satire show are leftwing, but they mock both left and right usually.
>>
>>72369160
>Conservative humour is not political correct.

Strangers with Candy starred Stephen Colbert and was even one of the writers. In one of many politically incorrect jokes, the lead character, Jerri Blank learns she's an Indian to which she replies "I'm not an Indian, I'm just not! It's just a coincidence that I have a love of gambling and a knack for catching syphilis!"
>>
>>72368615
Because a large part of comedy is being offensive, and conservatives arent allowed to offend anyone
>>
>>72374986
>>72375162

I had to stop listening to him around 2014. He just became so unbearable and that was before /pol/
>>
Dennis Miller was a good conservative comedian, just far too smart for most people.

Being a liberal comedian is basically just shouting "it's current year" and making fun of someone's name.
>>
>>72368911
Yep
>>
>>72368615
How many times are you going to make this thread? Everyone who replied in earnest is a faggot cuck.
>>
>>72370695
Ron White is fucking hilarious 2bh
>>
File: faux-edginess.png (760 KB, 913x478) Image search: [Google]
faux-edginess.png
760 KB, 913x478
>>72374986
>>72375162
>making fun of whole foods
this is usually allowed by liberals, its a harmless enough joke that doesnt hurt the main agenda

Im sick of this 'patton is redpilled' meme

arguing against salon doesnt make you redpilled

patton sure is good at calling out 'eeeeee-BILL ray sessts"

anyone remember that 'joke' where he just went on about how great obama was?
>>
File: 1461713150367.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1461713150367.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
>>72370969
The guy moved to America just to call us racist every day. If he likes Africa so much maybe he should go back there.
>>
>>72376629
Fuck off, South Park is the best
>>
>>72368615
TV is all kikes in all fields.
>>
Conservatives are too busy adding real value to the country instead of being artfags on a soap box.
>>
File: lebowitz spawn.png (495 KB, 619x407) Image search: [Google]
lebowitz spawn.png
495 KB, 619x407
>>72370969
his accent is irritating
i never really watched late night talk shows regularly cause im not a dumb rebbitor. but occasionally at the breakroom at work last nights repeats of the daily show would be on. i couldnt stand stewart (most of his humor was Phunny Phaces and shouting 'republicans LOLZ") but man how i would bring him back in a second to get rid of the black power hour
>>
>>72370741
this, even apolitcal stand up comedy sucks
theres just something really offputting about the format

yet dumb faeberg idiots and rebbitors (and even some /pol/acks) like to quote them as though they're wise philosophers

"BUT HES REDPILLED GUISE!!!!!!"

so, hes unfunny as fuck, and hes not saying anything you dont already know
>>
>>72369607
>bill burr is fucking hilarious
if you like his phunny phaces and his impression of naggy womyn i guess

stand up comedy as a whole is just a shitty format, all politics aside
>>
>>72368745

Anyone have that article with Jay Leno on how he hates Liberals because they can never take a joke?
>>
File: 1461729804492.jpg (321 KB, 842x1191) Image search: [Google]
1461729804492.jpg
321 KB, 842x1191
>>72368615
Comedy has traditionally about attacking the sacred cows of society and undermining traditional scruples through irreverent mockery. Up until fairly recently, those sacred cows and scruples were all conservative.

These days, however, Conservatism has become a fringe ideology. Liberal Progressive ideals have taken the forefront, and thus, leftist comedians aren't funny anymore. If you actually laugh at John Oliver it's because you're a moron. He hasn't said a single funny thing in years.

You know who is funny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
>>
Punching down isn't as funny as punching up
>>
>>72376759
spotted the 14 year old redditor

Every episode of south park

>two spearte current events come to south park by way of randy or cartman
>mix together in LOLsoRANdumb way
>two shitty jokes that are repated throughout the epispde ad nauseam
>le wacky plot gets out of control
>the boys save the day
>cartman says cusswords or JEWZ
>at end of the episode kyle or stan sum up an empty forced social message
>OH WOW SO DEEP!

Matt and trey usually dont know shit about whatever 'issue' they're commenting on and it fucking shows. they never say anything vaguely interesting or new either.

they just recycle things that everyones been saying for months but you get dumb reviewers who say 'it had nice bits of social commentary' as though that means a fucking thing

even the apolitcial or non social episodes suck for the reasons i listed above

you're obviously from reddit, so go back there now
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>72377648
>>
>>72368615
The political views of comedians should not matter, but ever since Jon Stewart people have thought it was ok to take their opinions from late night comedy shows. I would not care if most comedians were anarcho primitivist if they made me laugh, but I would not vote based on their jokes
>>
>>72376629
I consider myself conservative and I unironically listen to 8/10 of those
>>
>>72377385
>everything in life can be defined as 1 of 2 things. Conservative or liberal. everyone in every walk of life in every field thinks about things in these terms at all times

wew lad
>>
File: 1461370895471.jpg (92 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461370895471.jpg
92 KB, 1000x1000
>>72377648
let this meme die
>>
>>72376629
wait how the fuck is bill burr a PC SJW? he's like moderate right if anything unless i'm horribly mistaken
>>
>>72377917
thats cool if they make you laugh
i dont watch tv to get a pat on the back. i just watch for the keks
a-political stuff is generally funnier though

still bill maher makes me laugh. hes jus not as anti establishment as he thinks he is

south park however is one of the most overrated dumbest shows ive seen
>>
File: 1461517673373s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1461517673373s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>72378064
>>
>>72368615
Gavin McInnes, funny as shit
>>
File: 1458952502618.png (131 KB, 793x462) Image search: [Google]
1458952502618.png
131 KB, 793x462
They're all pro-Islam, and I consider Islam to be very conservative.
>>
File: Aristofanes.jpg (11 KB, 209x300) Image search: [Google]
Aristofanes.jpg
11 KB, 209x300
>implying comedy has been funny since ~300BC
Αστειεύεσαι?
>>
Actually there are plenty but unlike liberals they don't talk about it.
>>
Jews don't let uncucked whites on TV
>>
>>72368615

>this much difference in attractiveness

You can just feel the cuck waves radiating through your monitor from the picture. How much black semen has this man licked out of this former Army slut's stretched out roastie hole?
>>
>>72368615
Conservative "humor" usually consists of shitty puns and nasty, unimaginitive put-downs. Typical lizard-brain stuff. You really can't make a show out of that.

Occasionally they try satire and fail miserably, as you can't effectively use satire to push group-think monoculture; it just comes off as propaganda.
>>
>>72378154
hes only anti SJW when it comes to womyn. in that sense hes like reddit

when it comes to race his mind shut downs cause hes an idiot who thinks the worst possible thing to happen is to be called a racist

check out his response to donald sterling
check out how he shills for bernie

burr is definitely the ballsiest comedian out there, but that just shows the state of stand up

burr also covers his ass when he starts to get close to touching on race issues

see his clip on the swimming team

"IM NOT BEING A DICK"
>GUISE IM NOT A DICK
>IM NOT A DICK
"REAL RACISM IS SUBTLE" (giving into race fags who like to say anything is racism even if not overt)
>puts on faux southern accent "see im not some dumb redneck, you can still love me guys" meaning hes not taking responsibility for his joke, ironic given that bostons history of racism is worse than the souths
>on conan when hes shitting on breat cancer awareness in nfl. then it got terrible reaction. so then backs out "im an idiot" and the ONE guy in the audience who had his back, he then just call a chauvinistic jackass

he actually use to tell race jokes more, but then he went through a tramuatic incident where after he told a joke an eeeee-BILL raysess started going on about black girls

bill was triggered and so he downplays those jokes now

marrying a balack woman probably didnt help

also shitting on trumps mexican remarks
"these people have they ever been to the border outside of an air conditioned suv"
no maybe not, but he has to know there are plenty of poor or even middle class people living there hwo are fed up with an unchecked border that allows criminals that mexico is trying ot get rid of into their communities

borders aren racist, and bill knows this, but hes a pussy
>>
>>72375262
>look at this random specific example on a show from over ten years ago

Liberals will get you fired for making jokes that offend them
/thread
>>
>>72378373
ARISTOFAE----?

any greek fags wanna help me
>>
>>72378154
>>72378848
ok, to give him his due hes actually eased up on the whole southern thing and admits that thats bullshit.

also for me and other fags in SocCal AZ area, he also ranted once about how the people who throw race accusations and make fun of people for 'taking our job'' are full of shit cause the people who say that are people who going poor because of that and the people who push those jokes are usually wealthy elite to try to discredit anyone whos complaining about their loss of work cause of uncontrolled immigration

i feel likes sometimes he gets balls, but then they'll shrink right back up at random times
>>
File: tawny-frogmouth-2.jpg (63 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
tawny-frogmouth-2.jpg
63 KB, 500x373
>>72368615
because people like Ted Cruz aren't funny!

here... watch him do "impressions" (if you fucking dare!)

imagine someone like John McCain doing stand-up:

>So Jesus walks into a bar, notices the bartender has a one-eyed parrot...
>Bartender says: "What can I get you Lord Jesus?"
>and...*snigger*... Jesus... j-j-Jesus says: "YOU ARE ALL BEING IDOL IN THE WAYS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND SHOULD REPENT IN MY NAME FOR ETERNAL SALVATION!!!" HA!
*RIM-SHOT* "Buh-dum TISH!"

[crickets intensify]

THAT is why.

On the bright side though.... WE... *US RIGHT HERE*

We are changing that! Our memes are the ones that take off... Plebit tries to copy (for the left...bastion of **FORMER** COMEDIC GENIUS)... and falls flat on their at, 1950's glasses-rocking faces.

We ARE the new right-wing of comedy (since it's so fucking tragic it's the only way many of us can stay sane)... that and booze.

Eat a dick with that stormfag "muh-degeneracy" shit though. I'm married with 3 kids, own a business, employ 8 people and still find time to shit out quality posts with you all.

The engine requires high octane fuel damnit.
>>
File: Cruzfish_says.png (334 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
Cruzfish_says.png
334 KB, 610x406
>>72379219
forgot the link of Ted Lose... Cruz's "impressions"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUkoKpg7YA

I dare you to watch it all .
>>
>>72379113
i think that the joke is about highlighting the fact that you shouldn't be lowering your standards to working on a citrus farm and should instead strive to improve your living conditions
>>
>>72368615
Because if conservative humor aired @ any time other than 3 in the morning the left would declare another shoah and proceed to dox them, undermine their livelihood then proceed to do the same to their childrens livelihoods and later yet again the same for those childrens children.

Cause MUH TOLERANCE for everything but Christianity and straight white people.
>>
>>72369727
THE BRACK PRILLLLLLL
>>
>>72378848
he probably backtracks and does this shit so that he doesnt commit career suicide like nick dipaolo did. at the end of the day your morals dont mean shit if youre blacklisted and cant put food on the table
>>
>>72372693

Yes. A show in which he basically portrayed white men as bumbling buffoons and illiterate hicks. Good goy.
>>
>>72375162
His fat degrenerate wife died in her sleep because he couldn't stop tweeting angrily about Republicans. He's a giant faggot.
>>
>>72368615

>implying you're allowed to make fun of anyone other than white hetero Christian males on the electric jew

>black people are so...
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>72368615
They won't resonate with the liberal audience. They joke about conservatives but they turn into crybabies and scream racism and sexism and muh soggy knees when you joke about them.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out Donald J. Trump singing "Build the Wall" right here. It's great! Like Tony the Tiger.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewkemT2dkB8
>>
>>72368615
The better question is why the fuck do you still own a TV?
>>
>>72379113
He's a self-acclaimed idiot. We shouldn't try to hold him to the standards of SJW's, as he himself says he is unlikely to meet such and discredits himself regularly. He doesn't discredit ideas, just the value of his tongue.
>>
>>72378211
The other way around and you're spot on.
>>
File: patton.png (238 KB, 952x466) Image search: [Google]
patton.png
238 KB, 952x466
>>72379997
>>
>>72381201
>other way around
what? you gotta be more specific for this dumb burger poland
>>
>>72380650
4.5/10
>>
>>72381697
>still bill maher makes me laugh. hes jus not as anti establishment as he thinks he is
>south park however is one of the most overrated dumbest shows ive seen

swap maher and south park and you're spot on.
>>
>>72382522
should be more specific. maher CAN make me laugh. i dont watch any of his stuff that often, and when i do its just an occasional kek

south park blows black dick.
team america has some keks though
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>72368958
>>72369079
>>72369160
>>72370495
>>72372634
>>72378660

>It's a /pol/ literally sounds like niggers complaining they aren't represented in enough movies episode
>>
>>72368745
>Leno gave a rather thorough take on how politicians and political parties react to humor.

>He said, “Democrats and Republicans are interesting, because Republicans really laugh at themselves more.” He recalled that when candidateGeorge W. Bushappeared on his show in 2000, when Leno’s staff asked Bush if he would be willing to do a skit on the show, Bush enthusiastically agreed. But when the show tried to getAl Goreto do a similar sketch, he said that Gore’s people immersed themselves in a serious discussion about how it would play with voters or something.
>>
Because they're all on Pol
>>
>>72368615
Conservatives get respectable jobs.
>>
File: dindu nuffin graves.jpg (96 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin graves.jpg
96 KB, 600x390
>>72369996
>Fox News
>comedy

That's not what I meant. I'm not talking about milquetoast vanilla cuckservative "humor". That shit isn't funny because they spend all their time trying to present themselves as respectful.

I'm talking about the type of shitlordy humor you see on TRS and /pol/ and the like. The sort of shit you would NEVER be allowed to put on tv
>>
>>72375262
Do you think Stephen Colbert is a conservative? He was playing a character on his talk show. Are you too autistic to get the joke?
>>
>>72368615
>on tv?
There's your answer. Probably there are more liberal comedians than conservative comedians just because of the nature of the job, but it's mostly because liberals dominate television media.

That being said, the Colbert Report was fucking hilarious and I miss it.
>>
>>72368615
I'm a performing classical guitarist. I work with many other musicians/comedians/performers, and most of them are liberal. Most people who are talented in the arts are liberals.

I like Sam Hyde though. That dude cracks me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 634x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 634x953
What a beautiful couple. Too bad he is massive SJW faggot. Is it only me or it seems like she is wearing pants in the relationship?
>>
>>72371505
100 times this
>>
>>72368615
The kike overlords who control all the media won't allow it on their networks

>pic somewhat related
>>
>>72368615

because liberals dont have a sense of humor. EVERYTHING offends them, except talking shit about conservatives.

just like women comedians can ONLY make jokes against men and about monthly blood.
>>
>>72371244
>Gilliam hated Bush so much he ragequit being a U.S. citizen.
With how things have turned out you can't fault him for that.
>>
Jews own the media, jews tend to promote values that are bad for goys.
>>
>>72368615
Definitely not in it for the money.
>>
>>72371244
cleese is pretty based though, I watched a recent interview he did on political correctness
>>
>>72371244
also whether or not you disliked them for their views, they made fun of everyone instead of pandering like comedians do nowadays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
>>
because leftist jews run the media
>>
I think it's because no self respecting conservative would ever be something as useless as a comedian.
>>
>>72368840
bcus conservatives r gay
>>
>>72379046
Aristophanes.

The Frogs was good, and The Clouds is still referenced occasionally.
>>
>>72381576
You don't want the meme magic to turn against you
>>
>>72381108
>No, don't clap, don't clap. I don't read. I'm an idiot!
He's funny. As the other anon said, about the best mainstream standup has to offer in terms of redpill.
>>
>>72379219
Reagan was funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39dGQmBEww
>>
>>72368615
the Jew owns the media, why would they go against their own interests?
>>
>>72383854
I think that has a lot more to do with Bush and Gore as people than conservatives and liberals generally.
>>
>>72390999
Shit the fick up butch
>>
>>72372367
lurk more moran
>>
>>72368615
Because Liberals like Trigglypuff get triggered when we laugh our arses off at them.
>>
Pretty sure hes liberal but i like daniel tosh's standup.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
175 KB, 500x375
>>72377772
>even the apolitcial or non social episodes suck for the reasons i listed above

It's funny because you don't realize what a faggot you sound like.
>>
>>72369059
>little bites
>>
>Jew run industry
>Hm I wonder why there aren't any bad goys
>>
>>72368615
Nick diPaolo you dense cunt
>>
>>72369009
Agreed.
>>
>>72386291
Which one is beautiful? I just see a faggot and a horse.
>>
>>72370044
Name me 5 prime time shows then.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 720x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 720x511
>>72369059
COOL THE MICROAGGRESSIONS, SHITBITCH
>>
>>72370741
I don't know if your legit or not, but I can vouch your point about stand up circuits and comedy being a lefty circlejerk. My cousin is a professional comedian who usually does stand up and he's a super fucking pro-rapefugee, pro-Trudeau kinda faggot who'd take black dick up the bum just for a chance to smell Celine Dion's butthole. Canadian media in general, from music to vidya, is fucking awful because of the cesspools from Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and similar cities since they pump out faggots by the hundred.
>>
>>72369749
it's crazy to think that from the late 80s to the late 90s, weekend update had three out of four anchors be conservative

apparently kevin brennan was in the running to take over for colin. that would have made it four out of five

and kevin nealon seemed pretty apolitical rather than being a hardcore leftist
>>
>>72368615

Because being conservative isn't funny.
>>
>>72369749
Fuck and I remember those shows but never watched them because I was gaming. Great guys, and loved norms dirty work movie. I'm starting to thinking gaming is bad...
>>
>>72368615
If the media allowed right wing comedians than normies might think it's okay to be right wing which is obviously not okay.
>>
>>72370269
Ant's show is okay. I hope quitting drinking leads to him devoting more energy into the show. The best O&A clips illustrate what a monster he is at firing off quick jokes, movie/tv quotes and voices.

Gavin Mcinnes is the real reason to subscribe. I'm extremely proud of my boy and I like him more than a friend.
>>
>>72368615

Calling it now. His wife will leave him or murder/suicide
>>
>>72390999
>>72390999
u rite. nice quads.
>>
>>72371505

MDE is gr8.. I'm afraid he will always be a niche though. Who knows
>>
>>72368615
I would imagine that Conservatives tend to make more practical life decisions. Pursing a career in comedy isn't practical.
>>
>>72368615
Because intelligent/creative people are statistically more likely to be liberal
>>
>>72382780

The key difference is the nigger doesn't realize the difference between a Jew and a Caucasian
>>
>>72396208
No wonder /pol/ likes to laugh at people like you.
>>
>>72384650

holy shit i think he actually thought colbert was a conservative
>>
>>72368745
Actually, it's the opposite. Liberal comedians make everyone laugh because of course, liberals like them while conservatives can laugh at themselves. Liberals completely lack the ability to laugh at themselves (hell, go to any college campus and see how well they tolerate mere dissent). Political correctness, especially when it comes to their favorite issues involving race, is every bit a manifestation of their inability to laugh at themselves as it is their desire to silence people and make them accept their policies.
>>
>>72370695

>implying blue collar comedy tour are nobody's and just "merchanidsed themselves"

Well, wanna put a number on that merchandise?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/6091947/top-20-best-selling-comedy-albums-nielsen-soundscan-era

Foxworthy has sold more comedy albums than anyone else. Blue collar guys sold more than the rest of the list combined. That's conservatives voting with their wallet. There's certainly a market for it, and I agree with OP that it's very strange that the market is relatively untapped as far as mainstream comedy
>>
>>72368615
Because they suck and are not funny. Duh.
>>
i find that most times politics enter the stand up comedy realm you just have people clapping and cheering....people don't laugh in agreement usually. watch george carlin rail on about something, it's just a lot of cheering
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.