[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>muh wife is pregnant
>play "professional" ughby every week
>given leave to go to see once in a life time birth of 1st child
>missus is having babby
>bitche be like
"Come and watch me push our progeny out of my cunt!"
>nah sorry phamalama, I' got to go play ughby with me bros!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563628/Brisbane-Broncos-praise-James-Roberts-leaving-wife-labour.html

>'She was begging me to stay and not go but I just wanted to come up and do a job for the boys.
nohomo
>>
can someone translate from bogan to english?
>>
>>72364770
He looks pretty dark in some of those pictures. I think bailing on your kids is some sort of biologically wired behaviour for darkaroos.
>>
>>72364770
I never understood the need for the man to see a baby come out of a vagina, that shit is not pretty and I've seen enough youtube videos on it to know that I'd probably just wait outside, or wait by her without having the ALIEN POPPING OUT OF CUNT angle
>>
That dude is 23? looks 40. How much roids does he take per week?
>>
>>72364770
>giving birth in a hospital
Hospitals are for sick people. Home birth is best.
>>
Good cunt I want to stay at work and come to meet my baby after it's born also my wife is going to be having c section's.
>>
File: 1447603160441.jpg (45 KB, 282x327) Image search: [Google]
1447603160441.jpg
45 KB, 282x327
Oh wow I bet she's totally gonna leave him because of that
>>
>>72365988
Man, C sections way better. In and out in 30 minutes. You dont have to listen to the cunt scream and moan for fucking hours on end. Its good hey. I do recomend.
>>
>>72364770
That his side chick?

Then it's okay
>>
>>72365927
>Hospitals are for sick people

yeah man, the human body is just like a car, i can change my oil myself so what's stopping me from doing a vasectomy myself? Rock on, dude
>>
>>72366275
>vasectomy
If you'd even consider doing that there is something wrong with you, you're not fucking human. If you want to sterilize yourself you are broken.
>>
>>72366519
I can't pay my bills with children. Children cost money.
This isn't exactly genius-level logic, especially when I already have offspring I can provide for.
>>
>>72365330
kek

>>72365561
Not so much there for the show but more to catch the results...

>>72365927
>Home birth is best.
When my missus needed an emergency caesar for our youngest things may not have played out so well...

>>72366246
No episiotomy either - noice and toight for next time....

>>72366519
>If you want to sterilize yourself you are broken.
Says the man with no kids and a love of wearing condoms.
>>
Where will I be when my kids are born? The same place my father was, and my grandfather, and every man going back for thousands of years. Smoking cigarettes, drinking whiskey, and letting the women handle women’s work. Blood, shit, and gore belong on the battlefield, not in the vagina you fuck. No man should ever have to see that. A smart butcher will never allow the patrons to watch the sausage being made.
>>
>>72364770
"Come watch my vagina get torn to shreds after loosing my bowel"

Magical experience.
>>
>>72365561
Its to support your wife who is about to go through something incredibly painful and while not so in recent years historically dangerous.
>>
File: BU79tWg.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BU79tWg.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
kekking at the number of single, childless men commenting in this thread.

>>72367520
Again
>Not so much there for the show but more to catch the results...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.