[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/tards BTFO by Based Robert Anton Wilson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
My man Robert Anton Wilson has just destorysd /pol/ and all the nationalist cucks in Europe and the rejects of the left ala the Trump movement.

Grow up guys nd cut the division of the society. We are all one humanity. That is a fact. We're not living in Hitler fantasy world you assholes!
>>
>>72363715
White guilt is the delusion that one of these gangs of bandits is better than the other.
>>
Your rejection of patriotism is the delusion that you're better than those gangs of bandits.
>>
>>72363715
I am sure the world would be much better without treaties were we agree not to kill each other.
>>
Cultural relativism breaks down pretty easy.

Culture A: we like to rape every second girl, you must respect our values

Culture B: we like to kill the rapists of these girls, you must respect our values.
>>
>>72363715
[posts factual retort to OP's shitpost]
[cites source]
[gets no replies]
>>
>>72363715
>what are ethnic groups
>>
>National borders mark the place where two gangs of bandits got too exhausted to kill each other.

Oh yeah, let's erase them and let anyone from anywhere come and bring the killings to the very inside of our countries.
>>
>>72363945
He agreed with you actually. He was also quite critical of the growing new-wave feminists and one of the very first people to speak of men's rights.

He's also been dead several years now unfortunately.
>>
>>72363715
what a neckbeard
>>
>>72363715
>being a Satanist

I don't even know what to say. Loser.
>>
File: robert-anton-wilson.jpg (62 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
robert-anton-wilson.jpg
62 KB, 360x240
based raw
>>
>>72364698
>being this much of nihilist that you don't even see the irony in your own nihilism.
>>
>>72363715
>Nationalism is a shared group feeling in the significance of a geographical and sometimes demographic region seeking independence for its culture and/or ethnicity that holds that group together. This can be expressed as a belief or political ideology that involves an individual identifying with or becoming attached to one's nation.

I don't see the word superior anywhere in there. Nationalism doesn't need to have any ideas of superiority, only belonging and cooperation.

All that being said I'm not a nationalist because I feel no love for my nation.
>>
>>72365327
he saw the irony and wan't a nihilist.
>>
>>72363715

Borders are a sign of shared identity. Not all borders were created out of war. Some were legislated or even constitutional. But assuming he was correct, does it make sense to abandon borders if the threat of bandits exists outside it. And why not take pride of your fellow countrymen that stand by your side to protect you and your family. That is surely noble enough to take pride in. And if being the bandit is wrong, would it make sense to drop arms in the presence of other bandits. Could clay of these borders be free and communal or would it likely be owned by a new border. We can only be as nice as the world allows us. Perhaps one day we can co-exist, but for now the world demands that we be bandits.
>>
>>72365806

Fuck off and make me some Bruchetta ya italian fuck. Can't stand you loudmouth Italians on long island....god....
>>
File: 210543_700b_v1[1].jpg (38 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
210543_700b_v1[1].jpg
38 KB, 600x480
>>72366795

It's an Ireland flag
>>
>>72363715
>gangs of bandits
>anarchist talking points
le_trashman.png
>>
If I help my family before I help all the ones across down the street am I under the delusion that my family is superior to everyone else?
>>
>>72367063

Oh. I'm actually half Irish lol....ummm...is there a way I can delete that last comment....I really don't wanna be screenshotted....so um yeah..
>>
File: sexy mexicans.png (677 KB, 528x649) Image search: [Google]
sexy mexicans.png
677 KB, 528x649
Good........now Mexico can pay for OUR poor people, and give them free phones, free education, free healthcare, etc

>right after they pay for the Wall
>>
>>72363715

Oh look, another 'thinker' who doesn't bother with distinguishing between patriotism and downright chauvinism.

Burgers should as a rule stay out of any discussions related to old world countries due to their inherent inability to see past uniform blobs of races and religions.
>>
>>72364449
this
>>
>>72363715
Move to a ghetto, and dismantle the door from your house.. so that anyone can come in and take whatever they so desire. And let us know how it turns out.
That's a microcosm of your suggestion.

Every single nation appreciated nationalism in the past as a very positive thing, it was only in the 60's that it went to shit..

Nations protect culture, heritage and people from other people who might wish to hurt them or people who might behave very differently in a negative way from the people that live in that nation.. it also protects their natural ressources, and their accumulated produce, their technology and various other things.

It's important to have borders like it is to have walls and doors in your house. You lock the door to your home precisely because you do not want unwanted visitors to come and take what is yours. And want to be selective about whom you let in. And for good reason.

It's you who have become deluded about this.
>>
>>72364449
>>
>>72363715
>disregard all of that inconvenient infrastructure culture art and collectivism
>the same peacful savage school of thought that ignores tribal warfare from every area with humans living on it
>trying to distance himself from the same people that birthed him like an angsty teen shopping at hot topic

> another BTFO thread
>>
>>72364449
>what is greentext
It exists for a reason.
>>
Even thousand + years ago people traded with eachother far and wide. Nationalism has no problem with international trade.. Nationalism also ensures that people from a certain nation can be expected to behave in a certain way.. it creates trust and reliability and many other things with regards to international agreements. It also can help to create positive or negative reputations according to how nations deal with eachother..

Each nation under nationalism has their culture heritage and traditions and ethnicity protected and respect eachother on a nation to nation basis.

It's simply like different houses that have dealings with eachother, but they each live in a different hows where they live in a way that they feel is best for them..

It is so frustrating to see these leftist talking points they never care to actually analyze what they are saying.

Multiculturalism and "diversity" DESTROYS THAT COMPLETELY.. it destroys the host culture of that nation where this crap is introduced in.. destroys tradtions destroys heritage destroys culture and values, understandings and wisdom that maybe took hundreds or thousand+ years to build/accumulate.. and replaces it with infighting between the various cultures internally in the nation who can't agree on which is best, and you always have to think about who's offending who..

Nations within nations SUCK and wrecks everything.
>>
>>72363715
Grow up freak.
>>
>>72368021
[reddit-tier rebuttal]
>>
>>72369055

What's wrong with Reddit?
>>
>>72363715
>>72364698
rec me some books of this man, he's intriguing to say the least, a nice change of all the circle jerking going on here
>>
>>72363715
I'm pretty sure he likes democracy. If so he should remebar that national movements in a lot of place was what gave people democracy, it was a killing blow for aristocracy, because people were united not under some monarch but under their nation. These days we kind of want to return to despotic empires it would seem.
>>
>we are all one humanity
No, we are not the same.. we look very differently even so differently that forensics etc. have identified different skull shapes and other features associated with different tribes.

We also behave differently, have different temperaments, have differences in intelligence and have different kind of cultures values and traditions..

People from nations that are not well functioning should therefore NOT be so easily accepted into nations that DO function well.. why? because they spoil the soup that caused those nations to function well.. And that would be slap in the face of your ancestors that toiled and worked hard so that their children could have a good nation to live in, whilst others did not work so hard to do so..

You do not have the right to give this to anyone else or to throw it away because you are stupid. Part of nationalism is respect for your ancestors hard work.. Leftists cluelessly are pissing all over it.. Because they think what they have inherited is just going to stay good like that even if they piss all over it.. No.. you have to maintain it and keep it from degrading.. otherwise it falls apart.
That some nations function better than others is not because of unfairness.. it is because their ancestors were smarter, harder working, more moral and so on. So they managed to create a peaceful and productive society whereas some other societies didn't.

The illusion of leftists to have the desire that we all act the same and that you can expect all people to think similarly and act similarly in all situations.. is a disastrous one for well functioning societies to adopt because it might end up being their undoing.

Their stupid experiment should be denied, if they wish to be "one humanity" with people in another nation that is not functioning so well, go on vacation there or better yet, try to move there. Do not drag us into your stupid experiment.. eventually as you grow older you will understand these things a LOT better.
>>
>>72369426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ekkn4icBL8

Pretty based. He wrote illuminatus! basically a nihilist and constantly points to the fact that "we don't know shit as a species" meme... but smart guy no doubt. RIP
>>
File: RAW-THE_WIDOWS_SON.jpg (432 KB, 600x944) Image search: [Google]
RAW-THE_WIDOWS_SON.jpg
432 KB, 600x944
>>72369426
Depends, if you prefer fiction then the Illuminatus Trilogy, Schrödingers Cat, and the Historical Illuminatus Chronicles. If you prefer non-fiction then Quantum Psychology, or Prometheus Rising.

Really none of it's bad, but the earlier stuff is more likely to come off as a bit hippy-esque today.

He wrote a play called "Wilhelm Reich in Hell" that I would recommend if you like plays, but otherwise stay away.
>>
File: SomethingAboutCanada.jpg (27 KB, 722x204) Image search: [Google]
SomethingAboutCanada.jpg
27 KB, 722x204
>>72369055
>>
>>72363715
Literally nothing wrong with nationalism except the propaganda about it that makes it appear bad, it promotes respect of other cultures and where nations can benefit from trading with eac hother if they wish to do so and so on.

For the leftists that insist on being citizens of the planet..They should try moving to a really shitty country and staying there for a few years. Why? because that's how it's going to be everywhere if they get their wish..

The ones who screams loudest about "diversity" are the ones not effected by it aswell as the migrants from shitty countries who want to give themselves a pass for sneaking their way into well functioning countries instead of sorting out their own. And then actually sit and demand that the host nation should change for them.. instead of the other way around.
>>
>>72363715

>caring about yourself and your family more than people you have no relation to is a delusion

self defense illegal when?
>>
File: libtardsBTFO.png (750 KB, 1300x2000) Image search: [Google]
libtardsBTFO.png
750 KB, 1300x2000
>>72367267

too late :P
>>
File: 1461264942459.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461264942459.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>72370505
Yeah, these stupid leftists already hold us hostage by demanding we support all kinds of things with our collective taxmoney..
They would sing a different tune if they were to only pay for it themselves those who were so interested in doing so.
Nation first, everyone else secondary.. That's obvious. You have to take care of your own nations health first, before you think about helping others. And the best help is help to self reliance anyways.

What is the point of losing everything because you wanted to help someone who's actual problem in the first place was.. doing things in a bad way as a nation or people.. and inability to then take care of themselves or motivate themselves... What's the point of helping people like that, at complete expense of yourself.. when you lose everything they will simply find another to ask for help..

And you will have lost your own nations quality and health because you gave more than you could give.. and now you become in same situation as the idiots you were trying to help..

But that is typical leftists, they don't think 2 minutes ahead they just think money and ressources and these things it's all infinite.. they have no respect for the hard work it takes to get a nation to be good and have good culture and people treating eachother nicely by default.. ITS A RARE THING.. ITS NOT LIKE THAT ALL OVER.. just because you were lucky being born in place where ancestors made big effort to make it like that, doesn't mean it's like that everywhere else.. And ofcourse then these dingbats first thing they do is start to wreck their heritage it with their "brilliant ideas".
>>
>>72367267
You need to make a 4chan account first.
>>
>in Europe
>>
File: the reee goes weeee.gif (428 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
the reee goes weeee.gif
428 KB, 540x540
>>72363715

>bandits

Who labelled them so? Some policing third party? Other than Ayy's, who?
>>
Oh and

>one gang of "bandits" is better than the other

What's the problem with that idea? Your feeling that tell you violence is wrong?
>>
Why bandits?

Fighting over territory is what humans have done forever. Bandits is a more appropriate title for people like him who are trying to steal what other people fought for.
>>
File: RAW-original-virtue.jpg (139 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
RAW-original-virtue.jpg
139 KB, 960x678
>>72372736
Violence is wasteful and inefficient when avoidable.

And it's almost always avoidable.
>>
>>72363715
>every national border in Europe was caused by bandits who ran out of blood to shed
>every border in the Middle East was caused by upstanding gentlemen in the name of peace

This guy's such a self-hating white he's albino
>>
>>72371144
Hahah xD
>>
>>72363715
Wow, I really just can't even.

I guess I support open borders now. Anyone can crash at my place too. Just keep me posted.
>>
>>72363715
>yfw 99.5% of no-borders-fags wouldnt dare to go to Syria, Sierra Leone, Sudan, the Congo or any place similar for a holiday or to work
>then claim they want open borders so those countries can come to us
>>
>>72363715
The difference is asshole, these are MY gang of bandits.
Your gang of bandits can fuck off.
>>
>>72363715
People are much more tolerant and less nationalistic after a lobotomy. Coincidence?
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (434 KB, 1176x2048) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
434 KB, 1176x2048
The "we are all one" mentality is for god, and god alone. Humans were created to express individuality and in-group thinking.
You'd think a psychonaut like RAW would understand this.

People strive towards artificial unity because they have lost the spiritual grounding that reminds them that we are already one in the eyes of god. We are all cut from the same cloth. Rather than strive for boring homogeneity, our true purpose is to embrace our differences, the qualities that make our individual experiences unique. Through the vehicles of our lives, we explore the infinite modalities of play.

Don't promote unity. The whole reason we're here is to celebrate diversity, to explore the myriad manifestations of god. Behind the veil, we are the infinite formless monad. But out here on stage, we have parts to play. And for that matter, don't pursue egolessness either. Non-attachment is okay when you need it, but the goal is not to eliminate all drama -- only to steer the drama in more interesting directions.
>>
File: RAW-Theology.jpg (15 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
RAW-Theology.jpg
15 KB, 500x235
>>72373018
Eh, not quite. The 'nobility' in Europe (and more generally, though the details are a bit different some places) are virtually never fully local in origin, but the peasants are. This is because peasants stayed on the land and were rarely involved in the fighting, the people who travelled around fighting and collecting taxes and abusing peasant maids and so forth were a different class of people entirely, who often moved great distances in search of a peaceful, productive bit of land that was not well defended they could seize. So 'bandits' may be rhetorical but it's not much of a stretch. Our ancestors were not angels.

>>72373208
>>every national border in Europe was caused by bandits who ran out of blood to shed
>>every border in the Middle East was caused by upstanding gentlemen in the name of peace
Big straw man anon. He treated them both with the same disdain.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.