[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /under 20/? do you hide your opinions and just pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fuck you.jpg (62 KB, 857x476) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
62 KB, 857x476
who here /under 20/?
do you hide your opinions and just pass yourself off as a lib/moderate in public or do you reveal your true feelings?
I go to an incredibly liberal college where there are bernie sanders posters, shirts, and campaigners crawling all around. Due to this I am completely withdrawn from almost all of campus life and only socialize with a select few.
>>
>>72363027
Subscribed
>>
>>72363027

I'm a drug fucked degenerate in law school so I don't talk to anyone anyway
>>
>>72363027
18 here. Go to a school in Texas. Liberals are looked down upon here.
>>
>>72363027
lol epic XD
>>
Reveal your opinions, but don't be an asshole about it or go full "THA JEWZZZZ" on everyone. Don't be defensive or apologetic about your positions either. Don't express political opinions that you cannot adequately defend.
>>
>>72363027
I do not hide my opinions, nor am I withdrawn. I am a functioning human being who is able to socialize with other functioning human beings.
>>
>>72363027
>who here /under 20/?
over half of /pol/ you pieces of shit, fuck off and die
>>
>>72363027
Catholic school, it's okay to be conservative there, but after school I will have to join the us military, because germany is too fucked. I get along well with most of my peers even the ultra left ones, but I want my children to grow up in either based Georgia or based Utah to avoid the political indoctrination I had to go through here.
>>
I go to a UC and I have a giant trump cutout in my window
>>
>>72363027
>hide your opinions

You do realise this boards is either

a.) trolling

b.)naive youth

And yes in real life if they truly ask themselves most of the board believes that blacks and whites are equal, women should be respected, Muslims are good people &c.
>>
>>72363215
i should move
>>72364061
incredible. get any shit for it?
>>
>>72364079
Speak for yourself Nigel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.