[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#ImWithHer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (52 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 328x254
Ask an ex-Trump supporter who's now a Hillary supporter anything
>>
>>72361820
Go back to r eddit, you never were a Trump supporter.
>>
>>72361820
How much testicles do you have?
>>
>>72362014
I've been a fan of Trump ever since the show Apprentice. Don't question my passion, cuckservative.
>>
>>72362162
2. Or is testicles one entity with 2 balls?

Hmm
>>
>>72361820
How do you feel about supporting a corrupt warcriminal?
>>
>>72361820
She's a liar, warmonger, murderer, corrupted, hypocrite, evil, full of shit.

What the HELL is wrong with you? Why are you supporting this creature? Do you realize the Clintons have peddled influence? They received enormous compensation for merely speaking—money they laundered via the Clinton Foundation? Do you remember when the Clintons stole furniture and souvenirs from the White House? Didn’t you see the voter fraud in Iowa? What about the suspicious deaths that surround the Clintons including Vince Foster? Don’t you remember Travelgate, her mysterious and extremely improbable fortune she made from a cattle futures bet? What about Whitewater? What about her sending goons to intimidate Bill’s sexual harassment victims. What about her defense of Bill even though he has raped women? Remember how the Clintons used the IRS to go after their enemies? Their sale of high-tech weapon secrets to China? Her lack of accomplishments in the Senate? Her egregious violation of campaign finance laws? What about her lies about being ‘poor’ and coming under sniper fire? Don't you remember Benghazi? People died because of Hillary and she didn’t give a damn. “What difference at this point does it make,” is what she callously gruffed.

Do you really believe this creature? Finally, what about her violating national security by sending out thousands of illegal emails—many of which contained top-secret info?

Now you want the hillbillly grifting criminal Clinton's back in White House? Really? Beware of getting what you want. Her corruption and criminality will breed even more of it. Except these pigs won’t go to the slaughter. YOU will.
>>
>>72363144

you wasted way too much time typing that up for some bait troll. I hope for your sake thats a copypasta
>>
You're wasting your PAC's payroll.
>>
File: Hillary Voted for the Iraq War.png (201 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Voted for the Iraq War.png
201 KB, 400x420
>>72361820
>>
>>72361820
How much is Soros paying you?
>>
File: Super Predator Hillary 2.png (136 KB, 491x387) Image search: [Google]
Super Predator Hillary 2.png
136 KB, 491x387
>>
>>72361820
When are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>72361820
how much are you getting per post?
is making an OP worth more then a reply?
how much do you get for every (you)?
are there benefits?
>>
File: 1457569830786.png (526 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457569830786.png
526 KB, 640x360
#OPisaFaggot
#ThisIsNotFuckingTwitter
#WhyTheFuckAreYouUsingHashtags
#KillYourselfASAP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.