[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Salam 'alaikum! A court just found the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 3031573-slide-s-sikh-beard-08.jpg (23 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
3031573-slide-s-sikh-beard-08.jpg
23 KB, 750x500
>"Salam 'alaikum! A court just found the police guilty of killing 96 Liverpool supporters, massha-la! You agree with the verdict, don't you?"

How do you respond to this quintessentially British man?
>>
throw a ham sandwich at him, cucking him out of his 72 virgins
>>
Reporting him to the police for suspicious middle eastern brabling.
>>
>>72355536
>ib4 redditors come in saying thats a picture of a sikh
We know. And for your information, they are not "brotier" they are subhuman savages only useful in a fight. And they're still worse than manlet divisions of gurkhas
>>
>>72355536
Hello my sikh neighbour! Of course I do! Have a nice day friend!
>>
>>72355934
>only useful in a fight
but we're in a fucking fight you mongoloid. do you think you can debate the muslims away on 4chan?
>>
>>72355536
"Haha, good one, Mr Singh. Have a nice day."
>>
File: 1435953485825.jpg (133 KB, 640x839) Image search: [Google]
1435953485825.jpg
133 KB, 640x839
>>72355934
>Not hiring a mixed army of gurkhas and bro-tier sikhs
They're natural muzzie killers, what's wrong with pitting shitskin vs shitskin?
>>
A shariah court?
>>
File: 1461273507689.jpg (96 KB, 517x587) Image search: [Google]
1461273507689.jpg
96 KB, 517x587
>>72355536
>>
>>72355536
Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>
What's a Muslim?
>>
>>72355536
So a bunch of fans go nuts and crazy because there were too many people in the ground. Cops open a gate and these people rush to run out trampling and crushing their fellow men and the police are at fault?
>>
>>72355536
That's a fucking Sikh.
>>
>>72355812
Being as Sikhs eat pork I am guessing he would thank you for the meal.
>>
>>72358500
The cops didn't open the gate.
>>
>>72355536
I would pretend to not know the difference between a Sikh and a Shitlamist, and respond to your bait.
>>
>>72355536
That's a Sikh!
SIKHS ARE BRO-TIER!
Natural Muslim-slayers!
>>
>>72358747
So a bunch of fans go nuts and crazy because there were too many people in the ground. Cops don't open the gates and instead of forming up and remaining calm and waiting to be let out, they trample and crush their fellow men and the police are at fault?

The people who killed those men were the other fans. Not the police.
>>
File: 1461871242308.jpg (66 KB, 477x324) Image search: [Google]
1461871242308.jpg
66 KB, 477x324
>people falling for it every fucking time
>DUDE IM SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WORLDLY
>>
>>72355536
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72355536
>blue eyes

this guy is white aryan
>>
>>72358863
I think a two year inquest knows a bit more than you do, soft cunt.
>>
>>72358977
Thanks for not answering any of the points because you had corbyns dick crammed down your throat faggot.

who killed the fans
>Other fans
who should be tried for killing those fans
>The police

Makes sense to a labour retard I guess.
>>
what happened to the LEAF who would post this shit every day?
>>
>>72355536
fuck off sikh, stinking pedo
>>
>>72358863
You're talking about something you know nothing about in an attempt to be edgy. Stop it.
>>
File: sawft.gif (808 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sawft.gif
808 KB, 500x281
>>72358977
>>
File: 1461022441259.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1461022441259.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>72355536
aren't sikhs just like hindus?
>>
>>72359422
If I lock two people in a room and one man kills the other, the murderer in the room gets sent to jail. I don't.

Why is this any different?

Please explain you left leaning labour cock fellating nigger.
>>
>>72359139
Clueless.
>>
>>72359670
Liverpool fucking sucks mate
>>
>>72359670
>still can't answer
The people who killed the fans were other fans who were so fucking drunk and desperate that they trampled on little childrens head and crushed people to death after a football match.
>>
>>72359766
So does your dad, sucks you off. Go to bed, your up early to collect your dole.
>>
>>72359447
Not really.
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Hinduism_vs_Sikhism

Plus the Sikhs were (and to an extent still are) persecuted by hardline Hindus and the Indian government.
>>
>>72359554
If I walk up to a line of people in front of a cliff, the person in front of me moves forward, the person in front of them moves forward and the wave carries on to the front of the line where the person gets knocked off of the cliff. The only people that knew someone was going to fall off the cliff were the two at the front.

Who is to blame?
The person that, knowing the full situation, let that last person in or the last person who didn't?
>>
>>72359447
more like dindus desu senpai
>>
>>72359896
He's probably a villa fan looking for a bite.
>>
>>72359896
The person to blame is the person who pushes him off the cliff you dumb cunt. The police didn't push these people together, they did it themselves.
>>
File: 1461245384891.jpg (66 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
1461245384891.jpg
66 KB, 600x812
>>72359869
>Daily prayers. The three pillars of Sikhism are: a) To remember God at all times which includes being thankful to God for what you have been given, b) To live your life honestly/with integrity and c) Sharing what you have with those less fortunate.

they seem alright, thank you anon
>>
>>72359981
But he didn't have a choice in the matter, he was pushed by the person behind them.
>>
>>72355536
he's Sikh, not muslim. He integrates to british law and order. He helps granny across the street. He is a friend
>>
>>72355536
He's a sikh so he can't be that bad
>>
>>72359976
The families only care about justice when it's the result they want. Justice isn't about this. This is just vengeance for families desperate to have someone to blame for stupid fans at a football game who crushed other fans to death because they were drunk and stupid.

There have been so many other fucking investigations and inquiries and yet its never right until there's fucking blood. This isn't justice. This is just a fucking witch hunt.

And only soft leaning cunts think it's right.

>>72360261
You dumb nigger. If there are three people lined up at a cliff you are the person at the edge, I'm at the other end and some dumb fuck is between us and I push that dumb fuck and he knocks you into the fucking sea I'm at fault for manslaughter and potentially he is too. If the police have locked us in a cage and won't let us out for this experiment I'm still culpable for manslaughter because I fucking pushed you off a cliff. The police aren't responsible for my actions because no one can be responsible for the actions of the individual you dumb retard.
>>
>>72355934

all ghurkas are honorary 6"2 men
>>
>>72358111

kek
>>
>>72355536
That's a Sikh.

Sikh's are bro tier.
>>
>>72360533
Consider a line of 100 people. If someone pushes you and you fall into the person in front of you, you're not guilty of their murder. If the person that pushed you was themselves pushed, neither are they. Follow this all the way to the back of the line to the new people that are coming in, none of whom know about the situation at the front of the stadium, who themselves are being pushed forward by the people who are OUTSIDE of the stadium.

Go and read a fluid dynamics book because you're just being a retard at this point.
>>
>>72360856
>You need to be aware of the result of your actions to be culpable for them
Are you fucking stupid or something?
If I press a button and someone somewhere dies, whether I know about it or not I'm still fucking responsible for murder you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>72361032
Except you have to trace your line of reasoning down a whole line of people and you'll never know which person was at the very back.
Or is the person that is directing the traffic maybe the one to blame?
>>
>>72360856
The first thing you hear from murderers is shit like "I didn't know stabbing him once in the abdomen would kill him. I didn't meant to do it."

These people STAMPED on the heads of little kids. People were crushed against gates because of stupid fucking morons who were pushing into the crowd and crushing people.

The ONLY people responsible for that are the people WHO FUCKING DID IT YOU DUMB TWAT.

And guess who that was. The other fucking fans who basically murdered children and got away with it. With stupid families desperate to blame the police instead of the people who actually killed their family members.

>>72361231
No you fucking don't you liberal child. If I push into a crowd and someone dies then I'm responsible for their death. Holy fucking how is this so fucking difficult for you to understand? The principle remains the same as my very first fucking example. If I lock two people in a fucking room and one of them kills the other then the murderer in the room is responsible for murder.

If a fan STAMPS ON THE HEAD OF A 12 YEAR OLD CHILD because he's a stupid cunt and is desperate to get out even if it means killing A CHILD. He's responsible for his death.

If a dumb fucking retard like you pushes into a crowd and it gets someone crushed against a gate or wall YOUR A FUCKING MURDERER.
>>
>>72355536 (OP)
You fucking dolt that's a sikh
>>
File: 65413654654.jpg (44 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
65413654654.jpg
44 KB, 800x528
>>72355536
You fucking limey dolt that's a sikh
>>
>>72361408
>implying this guy can tell the difference between a commonwealth brother and a saracen rat

>>72361467
Here's your argument;
Someone dumps 1 tonne of water on you which kills you upon impact, the water molecule at the top is responsible for your death rather than the person that directed the water in your direction.
>>
>>72361032
This isn't even fucking difficult. But you're so desperate to try and free the people who are ultimately responsible for the deaths in that stadium, you will ignore all factual logic and reasoning because you've bought into this lie that the fans were victims. When the truth and the ultimate result of what happened there is that fans killed other fans because they were drunk, stupid and desperate.

>>72361630
Holy fuck child you're not even fucking trying at this point. If I drop a ton of water onto someone's head I'm responsible for murder. If I drop a person onto someone's head, I'm responsible for murder. If a fan pushes another fan into a third fan and that fan gets crushed and dies, I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR FUCKING MURDER.

The police were not pushing anyone. The police didn't trample on childrens heads. The police didn't crush people against grates by physical force.

The fans fucking did. And your liberal bullshit doesn't get around that insurmountable fact.
>>
>>72361959
"the fans isn't a person"
"the fans" were all pushed by other people
If you go as you claim, the person responsible and apparently culpable never even got inside the stadium.

You're a retard and calling me child to make yourself look older just makes you look even worse.
>>
>>72362556
>If you go as you claim, the person responsible and apparently culpable never even got inside the stadium.
Nigger I'm calling you a child because holy fuck you're inability to grasp even fucking basics at this point is obvious.

>the fans isn't a person
What the FUCK are you even talking about? This is starting to get fucking pathetic at this point.
>>
>>72358500
Or there are a bunch of fans, without tickets, not rioting. The police open the gates causing a fatal crush. Then say the fans forced the gate and it was their own fault.
>>
>>72355536
>killing 96 Liverpool supporters
Uh, maybe? What the hell is a Liverpool supporter? I though Liverpool was some town in England.
>>
File: 1452602453186.gif (440 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1452602453186.gif
440 KB, 500x408
>>72355536
This man is sihk
sihk remove kebab
>inb4 meme blah blah
>>
File: Wake-up-the-Warrior-.jpg (165 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Wake-up-the-Warrior-.jpg
165 KB, 640x426
Sikhs are pretty Based and nice people
>>
>>72358111
>and a police investigation
Lost it.

Also, Hillsborough babies are literally worse Jews. Where as we jokingly quote Jews who say 'never forget the 6 trillion'... Scousers have 'never forget the 96' banners on their (borrowed) cars and (council) houses. Every fucking day there's a new inquiry, and the number keeps going up. The latest headline: "5000 victims are to claim compensation." Where the fuck does that figure come from? Every fucking Scouser pretends they were 'there' in 1989. Every fucking Scouser claims to be a victim of 'the 96'. It's fucking pathetic. Thank fuck most of the Scousers have been kicked out of Liverpool city centre.
>>
>>72361959
Tap, hose, bucket. Bucket full. You turn on tap bucket overflows. Whose responsible the person in control of the tap.
The fans outside don't know the stands full, only find out when to late. Cannot go back as fans coming in push forward. Crush.
The true culprit is the person who thought cages for fans a good idea. No one mentions them.
>>
>>72355536
squaregroup is so full of shit they kept my taxes papers to get the money from the government, not just unemployed.

listen pal, I'm not selling my children for your gangbang parties like my father did to me to get money.

so fuck you and your child brothel inthe front of my house.
>>
>>72361578

>thatsthejoke
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.