[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: drop some of the red-pills that made you think >Equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: dave.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: drop some of the red-pills that made you think
>Equality isn't about making everyone equal, it's about making sure no one can be better than anyone else.
>>
>>72353879
This
When I woke up to the lie that egalitarianism is, I was phased
>>
>the "red pill" or any other self-proclaimed "truth" about anything, are almost always presented by idiots residing on Mt. Stupid, and should be met with utmost scrutiny, as it is likely bullshit.
>>
>Giving the government more power is just giving the worst/most corrupt mega-corps more power.
>>
Yep. We Harrison Bergeron now.
>>
File: 1461122174600.jpg (71 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
1461122174600.jpg
71 KB, 434x575
>Heh heh, ya know jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate! Yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site! Now ain't that just quacking crazy!!
>>
The government is a parasite and nothing more. It should be minimized wherever possible.
>>
Everything dies.
>>
>>72354724
>giving the government less power is just giving the worst/most corrupt mega-corps more power
>>
>>72353879
None of the shit mentioned ITT matters in the grand scheme of things, because no one can see you shitheads from LEO (low-earth orbit). But you're all allowed to swim in your shit pool.
>>
>>72354822

Fuck the haters, I love this meme
>>
bamp
>>
>>72353879
Your brain does not store memories or make decision. It's a nervous system controlled by you.
>>
File: 1461462493818.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461462493818.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
Arguably the most important western philosophy ever is regarded as problematic and anti progressive (whatever the fuck that means)
>>
>>72357212
I'm sure a lot of people follow the principles of stoicism and don't even know it's a thing. How is it "arguably the most important western philosophy ever"?
>>
>>72354822
>>
>>72357012
you're not controlling the nervous system, you're the nervous system
>>
The US Dollar is the biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of mankind.
>>
>>72353879
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72355028
Nice try you commie
>>
>>72353879
By definition, individuality and equality are mutually exclusive.
>>
It is because it lays the ground work for how a western man views and interacts with the world. SJW/feminists, BLM retards are controlled entirely by their emotions. Western men putting aside their personal fears/hate/anguish and pursuing a path of reason and mutual benefit built the modern world.

Striving for this level of of self control is why Africa is Africa and the west made it past inter tribal conflict. Why Christianity was toppled in the west and Islam is wholly incompatible with us. It mirrors eastern Buddhist teachings and as such we have more in common with far east Asia than our relatively close neighbours like the Moors and Turks. The vast difference in achievements by nations is evidence to this.
>>
Jews
>>
Can some please redbill me on the Holocaust, pirates in this country believe that I didn't even happen and its just a made up by Jews and the elites, but when I looked into it, the evidence of it happening is overwhelming?
>>
>>72359178
Shouldn't you be hijacking a cargo ship, somalinigger?
>>
>>72359594
Nigga why do you give a fuck what we hijack or not you don't even own a cargo ship. Go eat a bag of baby dicks.
>>
>>72353879
Feminism is simply "female nationalism".
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.