[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Germans just so you know: Ficki ficki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nanna3-440x360.jpg (40 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
nanna3-440x360.jpg
40 KB, 440x360
is something German girls deserve for voting in Angela Merkel and the left wing cucks in the first place.

Most men vote right wing in Germany, it is the women who vote for the "Ficki ficki" "rapefugees are welcome" policy.

Having said that, the majority of German women pretty much all deserve to get ficki ficki. Maybe they will wake up in the next years.
>>
>>72347638
>Women
>Wake up in the next few years

Hans I don't think you've spent much time with females have you?
>>
>>72347746
Here comes the white-knight running.
>>
>>72347746
This

>>72347638
I don't know why there isn't revolution taking place already. From what I've heard USSR censored less shit then do those German leftist cucks today.
>>
>>72348037
>From what I've heard USSR censored less shit then do those German leftist cucks today.

German women love censorship. They are all for censoring men. There pretty much is never a woman on trial for "hate speech" or "right wing ideas".
>>
>>72347975
>reading comprehension
>>
File: 1458510176333.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1458510176333.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>72347975

Please don´t go to ameriburger level of reading comprehension, you are better than that.... jk, fkn gypsi
>>
>>72347975
He is making fun of women you idiot.
Unless you were saying that white-knights were gonna attack, but in that case, you seem to forget what site this is.
>>
>>72347638
They just spread their legs Hans, civilization is really a male thing. When you guys where here, you didn't do fickificki, because you were not degenerate filth, you are honorable people.

Yet.. women spread their legs.. we shaved their heads, children tossed into the foster "care" system(ours is so bad you do not want to know ref Barnevernet) the women where placed at an island... they did not have an ok life... neither did their children.. last I think is very bad, you can't blame and punish the child.

That said, these traitors when the day comes should have some sort of same treatment.

Please Hans wake the fuck up, you are the heart of europe, really the heart and power in industry and science in the west.

>Deutchland erwachen!

also
>where are her male relatives?
>why did they not beat up the shits?
>>
>>72349666
trips speak the truth
>>
>>72347638
I am a white male and I can't wait for the inevitable Islamic caliphate.

Like Christianity, we will turn Islam into a white mans religion. The international kike thinks by introducing Islam to us, we will magically stop hating Jews (kek)

The next so called 'holocaust' will be under the banner of jihad and I, a white imam will have millions of crazy Arabs at my disposal.
>>
>>72349666
>why did they not beat up the shits?
her bf was beat up as well irrc

can't into revolution, because wörk
have to pay rent and taxes and health insurance, sorry mate landlord would kicke me out just like that
>>
>>72351200
Watching too much Children of Men lad
>>
>>72351200
Except Arabs view themselves as superior to non-arabs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.