[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you feel like if Breitbart bought 4chan and appointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Milo senpai.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Milo senpai.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
What would you feel like if Breitbart bought 4chan and appointed Milo Yiannopoulos (blessed be his name) as CEO? Would you rejoice over the fact that one of media´s most famous right-wing journalists aswell as a hardline advocate for free speech was now in charge of this site? Or would you think that he´d just be another degenerate due to his homosexuality? Would you be in favour of this?
>>
>one of media´s most famous right-wing journalists
Don't kid yourself. He's not a journalist, and he's not even "most famous". He's only known among the teen boys who worship him and the teen girls who hate him.

And yes Milo is another opportunist degenerate who would just transform everything he touches into a merchandise he can use for his own benefits.
>>
>>72346658
As the saying goes first post best post
>>
>>72346394
They already spend a ton to AstroTurf and advertise here. /pol/ is basically the Breitbart comment section. And all you fags fall for it.
>>
No.
>>
>>72346394
>/pol/ u know he's gay but he's famous and says stuff u like so do u hate him?

fuck up sweden

i'd almost like him if every faggot ever didn't use him as a way of garnering acceptance from /pol/
>>
>>72346658

this nigga wins the thread
>>
>>72346658
first post best post

i can read people pretty good and this guy only cares about money
>>
It would be fine. He's not some kind of a ''white right famous journalist''. He's a free speech advocate. All he does is offend people who hate free speech. That's his entire career.

If he owned 4chan he'd leave this place alone. He'd be like Moot before Moot became a cuckold SJW. There would be very little intervention, which is all we really need.

I couldn't care less whether or not he sucks dick. I don't even think he does. It seems like a big act.
>>
Stop shilling for him. It's fucking annoying.
>>
File: milo.jpg (89 KB, 639x449) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
89 KB, 639x449
>>72346394
Only a dumbass listens to the guy.
>>
>>72346394
I like listening to his podcast, and I enjoy seeing him debate feminists (and watch them get utterly rekt).

I think he would be absolutely terrible at the helm of 4chan, though. He's too involved, and for all his claims to support free speech I think mods under his reign would be quite happy to silence non-alt right posts and he'd let them get away with it.

4chan is at its best under the reign of someone who gets directly involved with it as little as is humanly possible.
>>
>>72347213
>He's a free speech advocate
So much a free speech advocate he had to go to the White House to cry about his dumb mark when Twitter took the freedom to do whatever they want.
Also moot never became a SJW, he always was a one, it's us who changed. For example being pro-Christian goes completely against original 4chan.
>>
>>72346394
he is a coal burning kike loving faggot. he wouldnt be good for us. we need like ben garrison to buy 4chin.
>>
File: oy gay.png (180 KB, 592x615) Image search: [Google]
oy gay.png
180 KB, 592x615
>>
>>72348091
So he went to the Whitehouse to complain about free speech being silenced? Sounds like somethe a free speech advocate would do. Silencing free speech is not the same as excercising free speech. Are you really siding with the fat sjw slob at milos recent event?
>>
>>72349744
He was never silenced though. And no just because I don't support an attention whore doesn't mean I support the other side of the extreme.
>>
>>72349744
Having your twitter verification badge removed is not being silenced.

I agree with him that it's a shitty move on twitter's part, and that they're basically doing it to punish him for having political views that they disagree with, but his account wasn't banned and his followers were not removed. He still tweets as prolifically as ever.
>>
>>72346394

He's controlled opposition. /pol/ plays right into their hands every fucking time.
>>
File: 3rAdq.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3rAdq.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72346394
I like Milo and all, but there are too many threads about him.

A lot of us enjoy his content and bants, a lot don't. Just keep it to Twitter or some shit.
>>
No please.
Once Milo puts his hands on this board he will show his true jewish side and close it.
>>
>>72350276

This.
>>
>>72350276
>He's controlled opposition. /pol/ plays right into their hands every fucking time.
I think he's just an ambitious cuck who will literally suck nigger dick and claim to be jew or catholic as he needs it.
would not be in least surprised if he got busted for some financial scheme or little boys and crystal meth.
>>
If he's a fag he's immune to the beta cuckoldry towards female janitors and mods that destroyed moot, the same thing that caused gamergate etc. As long as he'd allow merchant threads he'd be a good enough admin imo.
>>
>>72346658
>he can use for his own benefits.

Well whats wrong with this?
>>
>>72351525
Because he doesn't agree with /pol/. He would make it into something it's not.

This is the kind of merch his webstore sells.
>>
>>72346394
This guy is greek
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.