[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congress Fixes "Sexist" Draft - Votes To Require Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19
File: 1460262051670.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1460262051670.gif
567 KB, 300x456
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-28/congress-fixes-sexist-draft-votes-require-women-register-selection

>With all the problems facing America - both at home and abroad - The House Armed Services Committee decided on Wednesday to solve one of the nation's crucial "problems" - a "sexist draft."

>As Military.com reports on Wednesday the committee approved (by a narrow margin) an amendment to a defense bill to require women to register for the draft.

>Rep. Duncan Hunter, a Republican from California, proposed the amendment to lift the restriction on women registering for the selective service at a committee-wide mark-up session of the proposed fiscal 2017 National Defense Authorization Act.

>"Here is why I think this is important; it doesn't matter in this debate whether you think women should be in the infantry or be in special operations," Hunter said during the session on Wednesday night. "I personally don't. If we had that vote in committee today I would vote against women being in infantry and special operations.

>"But this is not about women serving in the infantry. The administration has made that decision unilaterally disregarding what the Marine Corps and special operations communities have said. But that's not what this is about. Right now the draft is sexist. Right now the draft only drafts young men. Women are excluded."

Top lel, womyn finally got what they wanted.
>WE WANT EQUALITY
>BUT NOT THAT MUCH EQUALITY
>>
>>72342820
It's finally happening, dear god
>>
>>72342860
I KNOW.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TEARS.
>>
File: 1461785936716.jpg (148 KB, 927x960) Image search: [Google]
1461785936716.jpg
148 KB, 927x960
>>72342820

fucking YES

YOU LADIES READY TO SERVE?
>>
File: DDH Head Shot.jpg (10 KB, 220x269) Image search: [Google]
DDH Head Shot.jpg
10 KB, 220x269
>>72342820

OH HO HO HO HO

LOOK AT HIM

T O P
F U C K I N G
S M U G
>>
File: army_strong.gif (2 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
army_strong.gif
2 MB, 400x253
>>72342820
>>
oh boy here we go.
>>
Good absolutely egalitarian
>>
>yfw a draft happens and every woman gets pregnant just to stay out of it
>>
Can't wait for women to scream about how sexist this un-sexist thing is
>>
File: 1457897934894.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457897934894.png
7 KB, 420x420
progress
tomorrow on your own doorstep
I hope you enjoy the fruits of democratic utopia anons
>>
File: Webb women can't fight.gif (1 MB, 2056x5244) Image search: [Google]
Webb women can't fight.gif
1 MB, 2056x5244
The more women in support roles the more competent men we can actually use in the front lines

Don't need to be able to carry your mates back to base if you're piloting drones from Arizona
>>
File: 1416973166552.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1416973166552.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>72343146
The only thing he's lacking is the hand placement. Christ
>>
>>72342820
More meat for the meat grinder
>>
This is beautiful, let the cunts taste true equality
>>
>>72343346
They'd fit right in with the women already in the military
>>
>>72343562
Support roles were traditionally filled with injured soldiers though. You'd stick a guy who got shot in the leg as a desk jockey shuffling papers.
>>
bamp
>>
File: mueca eu.jpg (356 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
mueca eu.jpg
356 KB, 900x636
>>72342820
the best thing about this is that feminazis have already been bribed to agree with it, so the entire swj movement will suddenly be pro war and pro women being forced to get killed, bombed, raped, starved, tortured and mutillated in war

ive been reading some comments, and most are LIKE "YOU GO GIRL, WYMYN SHOULD BE GOOD GOYS TOO AND DIE FOR ABSURD WARS"

but some women are aware of the ruse
>>
>W-WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>PATRIARCHY HELP
>>
>>72342820
>blood god demand more blood
>enroll women in draft since they bleed without getting shot
>>
>>72344374
You'll be sure to treat the feminazis with the respect they earned, right? I'm sure womyn POWs will feel right at home in Roachland.
>>
>>72344580
Khrone is pissed there hasn't been a real war in generations just these half assed squabbles when the next big war hits it will be brutal
>>
If you think it's "unfair" that women can dodge the draft and to don't you're a fucking problem. Seriously
When the fuck did all of you turn into such pussies? You laugh at the fact this was implemented, but now our women who serve will be raped and beaten and killed all the while you giggle and shit your pants. We as men have to defend them. Warrior ethos. What the fuck happened to the men of this world. We are meant to defend them. All you did was laugh and laugh and laugh while this happened and you never stepped in and said shit. It's sickening. Defend the defenseless. That's your only fucking job as a male. As an American I'm fucking disgusted. Women helped so much in world war 2. At home. While we fucked shit up. Because that's the way it's meant to be and everyone understood that those guys fighting would keep everyone at home safe. We have lost focus entirely. Get your shit together
Shitty spineless fucking cowards.
When shit hits the fan your apathy will be to blame
>>
>>72344732
i agree with this, its wrong to allow this cannon fodder gathering measure just because people have a death wish against feminazism

literally 80% of the comments around the interwebs on this are men saying "OY VEY YOU WANT EQUALITY NOW YOU BECOME CHINESE POW"

they may still be able to get pregnant to avoid the draft tho
>>
>>72342820
Plot twist: white men and women can now avoid the draft by marrying, having children, and earning an income. Only strong independent womyn and welfare recipients get drafted.
>>
File: 1456066357307.gif (178 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1456066357307.gif
178 KB, 160x160
>>72344732
>bitch and whine about not enough equality in military
>bitch and whine about achieving equality

>WE WANT EQUALITY
>BUT NOT THAT MUCH EQUALITY
LIKE POTTERY
>>
>>72344732
No one really supports it we just want to see the SJW shot fall apart when they're faces with the prospect of something tough they won't be able to get men to do unless they back peddle the feminist bullshit
>>
It's literally just signing one document you'll never hear from again.
>>
>>72344732

Go fuck yourself. It was women who demanded equal everything else. Who forced the implementation of sexist hiring and school acceptance policies because they couldn't keep up. Who demanded the right to steal children and home from their husbands at will.

Why the fuck should any man feel the need to defend or protect women and general? Most women consider that a sexist idea!
>>
File: george-orwell-1.jpg (1 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
george-orwell-1.jpg
1 MB, 1688x2500
>>72345060
>we want women to become focused on morlity, child bearing, feminity, love and shit

>OY VEY LETS SEND THEM TO WAR THAT'LL TEACH THEM LOLOL

there's a reason shit doesn't go /pol/'s way
>>
>>72345274
A handful of screeching harpies and their beta orbiters pushed for this. Now everyone has to suffer. We're fucked either way.
>>
>>72343913

let that guy fuck some vietnese hookers while Lt. Sandy pushes those papers
>>
Don't you lose your student loans if you don't sign up by 25? Rip gender studies degrees
>>
>>72344943
It drives me crazy. Up a fucking wall. Such minuscule humility.
>>72345060
What are you going on about
>>72345068
And i know, keep it that way. There are just some people who continue to laugh at this. If you don't, continue being alpha as fuck please
>>
>>72344732
Maybe they shouldn't have been fucking men over for so long, while demanding equality the entire time.

No, I don't want women to suffer war against their will, but maybe now they'll think about what it means to be truly equal.
>>
I can understand the equality aspect of this but I really don't want women taking this role. Do you know how weak this must make us look to places like Russia? This is an absolutely garbage idea from a psychological warfare point of view.
>>
>>72345264
Heeeeey fuck yourself too. You're the problem. You let it happen. And you still wouldn't lay shit on the line to defend anyone of them. Fuck what they want. Cause it's not right and it never will be and you will conform and bow down to a piece of fucking paper. You're a tiny insignificant thing that no one needs. Id fucking hate to fight by your side. Truly. It would be a dishonor in the most high
>>
File: rustled_jimmies.jpg (49 KB, 438x499) Image search: [Google]
rustled_jimmies.jpg
49 KB, 438x499
>>72345693
Do you realize you're a whiteknight cuck? If not, keep on sucking cock
>>
>>72345868

Besides, it's not like the draft will ever actually be used again. Even if we did get into a real shooting war, and one that wasn't just global policing, the era of needing a billion foot soldiers is over.
>>
File: 1456931899632.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456931899632.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
beautiful
>>
>>72345536
Philippines. Subic Bay was literally nicknamed Prostitute Bay by sailors.
>>72345693
The screeching feminazis finally got what they wanted. True equality in the military. Now the entire military has to suffer for it.
>>
>>72345264
If a child demanded something dangerous for his health would you give it to him? Of course not.

Women are like slightly more intelligent children. Just because they demand this and that doesn't mean you should give it to them. They literally don't understand the consequences.
>>
>>72344732
If that's true, then it would be a woman's role to be weak and defenseless. That may be the case for the most part, but they don't act that way. Something has to happen to remind them how they should act.
>>
>>72345939
You got it keyboard warrior. Keep your eyes low clown. You're nothing
>>
>>72345928

>Heeeeey fuck yourself too. You're the problem. You let it happen.

Most of what I talked about happened before we were even born, retard.

>And you still wouldn't lay shit on the line to defend anyone of them.

I would defend my family and friends. But I owe nothing to women in general, nor should I be expected to.
>>
>>72345691
The government takes a massive shit on you no matter what.
>>
>>72346087
Ooh I'm scared. Chad is gonna beat me up and jerk me off. Fuck off guy. You're just an ass. I picture you as wearing leather trenchcoats and masturbating to your 5000 times folded katana.
>>
>>72346034

They are adults, judgement or intelligent not withstanding. It's not my job to keep an idiot from hurting himself, especially when they would offer me only spite for doing so.
>>
>>72346215
And that's a problem. Because it should be. You should feel that way. Id die for you. Id die for your family and friends who I've never laid eyes on. Id die for the hooker on the corner. I'd die for any one of you. But you wouldn't for me. Go ahead and talk about how "the women!!!" Hurt the military
It's people like you
Who don't know what to fight for. Let alone what it means to fight for something. Whatever you need to sleep at night fella
>>
>>72346341
Hahaha good for you then. Keep whining kid good lord. And spew out more memes for me. Be even more thoughtless please
>>
>>72346430
Nothing easier than dying, kid. 'tis the fighting that's hard
>>
>>72346341
>>72346564

Never change, /pol/

It will literally NEVER get old
Watching 12 year olds argue like this.
>>
>>72346430

To help your fellow man is just, to die for a stranger is foolish and a crime against those who actually know and depend on you.
>>
>>72346780
The point remains the same Aristotle
I'd do it for you, when you wouldnt
>>
>>72346943
Isn't that sad? That you really have no idea what it means to fight for someone? I mean your actually defending the fact that strangers apparently mean nothing. Fuck off with your Neil Peart bullshit already. It's blowing my mind how you all don't give a fuck when everyday you pretend like you do. I'd die for my neighbor and it's really disheartening that you wouldn't. If we get in a war we're plain fucked. Because of you idiots and your mindset
Now all of you who don't get it, fuck off and go talk about kikes
>>
>>72344732

1: A draft will never happen until we get invaded
2: Women would not be included because the higher ups in the military would suddenly have a lot more clout and most would not make standards, not to mention all the draft dodging they'd do
3: You're projecting pretty hard
>>
>>72346958
The point remains you're talking stupid, boy. Go take walk, unrustle those jimmies.
>>
>>72347173

I would fight in a war which threatened those that I know. But that's very different than dying for the sake of people you never met.
>>
>>72344732
>now our women who serve will be raped and beaten and killed
But anon, there's nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>72344716
Ive memed about it before

In The next world war, the primary cause of death will be in places where the nukes did not touch, mass famine, starvation and outbreak of every disease will ravage and essentially omnicide all of Africa, Bangladesh, Haiti as their only source of sustenance is through trillions in Food Aide, Medical supplies and a total nanny state.

No one on the planet can sustain trillions in aide as well as have supply lines for mass total war.
>>
>>72342820
AHAHAHAHAHA YES
WOMEN BTFO
>>
>>72342820
I hope they have a very selective selection process. Only send feminists, lesbians, and trannies (both kinds) to die for the same things that men have been dying for.

It's a win-win where we kill our enemies by using them to kill our other enemies. If they complain, then bring up the equality shit they've been talking about. This is like Jew-level shiftiness.

They should begin drafting again and just pick liberals.
>>
File: 1461185764866.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461185764866.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>72342820
>>
EVERYONE CAN SERVE THE MOTHERLAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
>>
>>72344292
>ive been reading some comments, and most are LIKE "YOU GO GIRL, WYMYN SHOULD BE GOOD GOYS TOO AND DIE FOR ABSURD WARS"
That's good. The more they embrace the idea, the easier it is to cull them by sending them to their deaths.

Just make sure they get segregated from the male units. Or maybe form units with betacucks and femshits, so their combined incompetence would get them all killed, while soaking up as much ammo as they could before they die.

To ensure loyalty, as there will be some that will defect because there's no sense of patriotism among the leftists, strap them all with bombs. Once they get captured, blow them up.
>>
File: le smug trumpy.png (63 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
le smug trumpy.png
63 KB, 171x253
>>72343146
>Duncan D. Hunter endorsed Donald Trump for president on February 24, 2016, after Trump's victory in the Nevada caucuses.
>>
>>72349064
>implying they will fight when drafted
>implying they won't just have a pouty protest during basic training
>implying they wouldn't defect to the enemy side because the enemy is more oppressed or something
>implying women can drive, let alone drive tanks
>>
This article is shit. It hasn't actually passed, will not pass, and not even the guy that proposed it wants it to pass. Solid clickbait though.
>>
>>72343346
>the white birthrate recovers within months
>>
>>72346430

You're a fucking meme lord with shit opinions. Except the memes someone else chose for you.

Keep on with that slave morality.
>>
File: bouguereau-orestes-furies.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1063) Image search: [Google]
bouguereau-orestes-furies.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1063
All the women I know are fine with this or are opposed to the draft in the first place.
>>
>>72342820
I don't think that the draft is fair for anyone, but damn, this sucks. I'm really afraid of this! I really don't want to have to fight people.
>>
>>72344732
>white knight.png
>>
File: 1431531261792.png (228 KB, 3316x1896) Image search: [Google]
1431531261792.png
228 KB, 3316x1896
AHAHAHA ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Does /pol/ have examples of SJW influence in other forms of media? Like shows being taken down? Books altered etc?

We see it most prevalent in videogames but do they have any power outside of that?
>>
>>72343346
>no welfare benefits
>>
Is there a hashtag or Reddit thread or something about this where I can watch all of the tears?
>>
".........very important in sports was sports for girls. Athletics would be pushed for girls. This was intended to replace dolls. Baby dolls would still be around, a few of them, but you would not see the number and variety of dolls. Dolls would not be pushed because girls should not be thinking about babies and reproduction. Girls should be out on the athletic field just as the boys are. Girls and boys really don't need to be all that different. Tea sets were to go the way of dolls, and all these things that traditionally were thought of as feminine would be de-emphasised as girls got into more masculine pursuits. Just one other thing I recall was that the sports pages would be full of the scores of girls teams just right along- there with the boys teams. And that's recently begun to appear after 20 years in our local papers. The girls sports scores are right along with the boys sports scores. So all of this is to change the role model of what young girls should look to be. While she's growing up she should look to be an athlete rather than to look forward to being a mother..........."
>>
>>72349963
HOLY FUCK TRUMP IS LITERALLY PEPE INCARNATED
>>
File: white knight.jpg (963 KB, 800x4007) Image search: [Google]
white knight.jpg
963 KB, 800x4007
>>72344732
>>
>>72354134
>The girls sports scores are right along with the boys sports scores
Wait, you mean weak people competing against other weak people will get as many points as strong people competing against other strong people?
>>
>>72344732
>>72344943
>>72345693
You don't get it. This is needed. It's not like we need a draft, so what's more important is that it has recently been made available for women to join frontline operations.

What it really comes down to is the only women to volunteer will have to learn for all women. It really is the only way. This is the logical linear path to feminism, which dominates our 1st world paradigm.
>>
File: 1459918311801s.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1459918311801s.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
GET READY YOU FAT FUCKING LANDWHALES
>>
How many of these strong womyn will try to dodge by claiming "disabilities"? Oh, the butthurt would be so good when the military tells them that their tumblr bs isn't real and doesn't disqualify them. I bet some would flat out refuse to register. That $250,000 fine and 5 year prison sentence is no joke.
>>
>>72356747
Don't kid yourself, women will never be asked to sacrifice anything. Women in the selective service means it will be abolished outright soon.
>>
>>72357024
A man can dream can't he?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.