[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were blacks better off as slaves ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: t44940019-i220202475_s400.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
t44940019-i220202475_s400.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Were blacks better off as slaves ?
>>
>>72342771
If you were black, would you want to be a slave?
>>
File: Cf9KcBuUIAE3GyC.jpg (105 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
Cf9KcBuUIAE3GyC.jpg
105 KB, 600x682
>>72342771
>take blacks from Africa who where living in mud huts and probably starving to death
>bring them to America
>give them food, better shelter than mud huts, all ask for is for them to pick some cotton
>blacks don't see how good they had it and don't work
> have to whip them now.
>100 years later dindus complain about everything

Should have left them in Africa
>>
File: living_hist_pic1[1].jpg (15 KB, 180x285) Image search: [Google]
living_hist_pic1[1].jpg
15 KB, 180x285
>>72344192

>slavery was a good thing for everyone
If you're proud to be white, talk about the fact that blacks sold other blacks to whites, and talk about how much whites have helped blacks since abolition. Don't try to pretend that slavery was some kind of gift to blacks, because that's pathetic. It makes everyone with a realistic perspective on race look like a complete retard, and this is not the time for us to make ourselves look that way.
>>
>>72342771
They were better off in Africa. Whoever was involved in the slave trade should have been exterminated.
>>
>>72342771
Yes.
>>
File: 1456895381648.jpg (149 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
1456895381648.jpg
149 KB, 800x616
>>72344612
>>
What they can never explain to me, if their lives were so miserable, why did they breed as they did?
White people today won't have kids to bring them into this shit. Yes, I know "the mas'ers made them.." Can you force a nigger to get a hard-on?
And if White overseers committing bestiality was as commonplace as they claim, would be no more niggers.
Jefferson wanted to mate them all with Germans, tried bestiality himself allegedly.
>>
>>72342771
They should definitely be glad it happened. Their lives are better in America now than they are anywhere else in the world. No one who is being honest with themself can say he thinks blacks would be thriving had they never made contact with Europeans. There is no reason to believe they would have advanced any further than they had before contact with regular humans. When you look at parts of Africa that were never colonized, you can see what the entire continent would look like today had we not intervened. Most blacks in the US have something like 20% European DNA which raised their IQ scores and made them closer to regular humans. There are black billionaires, sports stars, rappers, and a bunch of other things that they never would have been had we left them there. They really should be thanking us for slavery, and I'm not even joking. I even think I would rather be a slave right now in America than living in some African jungle.
>>
>>72344843

>haha its a racist comic! that will show him!
Nobody takes white pride seriously because of people like you.
>>
>>72345067
Sex was the only thing they had going in life, and contraception wasn't exactly commonplace back then.
>>
>>72344192
>take blacks from Africa who where living in mud huts and probably starving to death

Not likely, all those videos of starving tribes are peeps who got pushed to remote areas of the country to make room for cities, etc. Nobody lives in inhospitable places of their own accord.

>give them food

Food that probably took generations to finally be able to digest properly. They were better off with what they had in Africa.

>better shelter than mud huts

Mud huts or not, autonomy and self-determination are better than being a slave. Remember the German lived in shitty wood huts and resisted Rome for hundreds of years to stay masters of their own lives.

>all ask for is for them to pick some cotton
And to fight one another to the death, and to be sex slaves to plantation owners, and to be bred and beaten like animals, etc etc.

>Should have left them in Africa

You can thank the old plantation owners and the demand for slaves they created. They didn't even need black slaves, they could've used exclusively white share croppers, but they wanted absolute power of life and death over other human beings, the power to rape, kill, breed, etc. They deserved what happened to them in the Civil War.
>>
File: kangz.jpg (72 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
kangz.jpg
72 KB, 698x400
We IS kangz.
>>
>>72347248

>Not likely, all those videos of starving tribes are peeps who got pushed to remote areas of the country to make room for cities, etc. Nobody lives in inhospitable places of their own accord.
Blacks didn't know what farming was until the white man showed them.. And they still have hardly figured it out. Most of Africa is inhospitable, because of the niggers dilapidating anything good.

>Food that probably took generations to finally be able to digest properly. They were better off with what they had in Africa.
>Which was nothing, and eachother. Cannibalism is still rampant across sub-Saharan Africa.

>Mud huts or not, autonomy and self-determination are better than being a slave. Remember the German lived in shitty wood huts and resisted Rome for hundreds of years to stay masters of their own lives.
Gemans mastered their own lives. Niggers still haven't. They need the white man.

>And to fight one another to the death, and to be sex slaves to plantation owners, and to be bred and beaten like animals, etc etc.
Django Unchained wasn't a historical documentary...

>You can thank the old plantation owners and the demand for slaves they created. They didn't even need black slaves, they could've used exclusively white share croppers, but they wanted absolute power of life and death over other human beings, the power to rape, kill, breed, etc. They deserved what happened to them in the Civil War.

Like the previous poster said, the white man didn't seek total power over them, until he realized they were complete and utter niggers incapable of anything good and holy or productive.

Had they not been the total dindu nuffins they have always been, they would have seen the golden ticket they had been given.
>>
>>72345466
>A FUCKING STAR
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.