[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Bill Clinton.jpg (675 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Bill Clinton.jpg
675 KB, 1200x1600
Was he a good President?

He struck me as the kind of guy that is red pilled but has a Frank Underwood approach to accumulate power.
>>
>>72340662
Yes, Nafta and arming the north Koreans are certainly the works of a great president
>>
>>72340662
Infinitely better than the one that followed at least.
>>
>>72340662
He was careless and acted so his presidency was good while he was in office. He had no concerns for the legitimate effect later on.
>>
>>72340806
B-b-but he gave us a b-budget surplus!!!
>>
You realize Frank Underwood and his wife are based on this guy and his wife...
>>
>>72340662
pedophile who was on Jeffery (((EPSTIENS))) Lolita express plane

will get gassed/10 on day of reckoning along with his lesbian wife
>>
>>72340970
the rosy economy was due to the republican revolution of '96 cleaning house on clintons liberal spending, reduction of capital gains tax, increase of interest rates from the federal reserve

he also wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob

he was impeached for dereliction of duty as there were many times when his handlers went to get him for his leadership on important issues and he'd be hiding off in a closet getting his asshole licked by monica
>>
File: Reaganomics-.jpg (54 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
Reaganomics-.jpg
54 KB, 553x369
>>72341399
>>
>>72340970
Projected surplus thanks to newt.

No actual surplus ever came to fruition
>>
>>72341743
clintons policies were shit and typical liberal trash
the economy sucked under him for his first couple years
this is why the democrats got completely run out of congress in 96

the only reason the republicans had dirt on Clinton was because his own inner circle was so fed up with his irresponsibility as the leader of the free world, they conspired to get rid of him. It was like a modern version of the praetorian guard going to the roman senate to get rid of a useless or dangerous caesar. Clinton was a bag of shit.
>>
File: B-2A.jpg (166 KB, 1024x607) Image search: [Google]
B-2A.jpg
166 KB, 1024x607
>>72342142
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.