[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The CEOs of companies like Walmart just sit around and earn hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1459533386383.jpg (148 KB, 576x629) Image search: [Google]
1459533386383.jpg
148 KB, 576x629
The CEOs of companies like Walmart just sit around and earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a day. They should be taxed more so less fortunate people can eat and afford medical bills. It's not like they would miss a few tens of thousands of dollars, they're so rich. Their employees probably work much harder than they do, they deserve more.
>>
>>72339673
go back to north korea you communist cuck
>>
>>72339673
> It's not like they would miss a few tens of thousands of dollars,
It's not like those homeless people actually contribute anything to society if we feed them anyway.
>>
>>72339673
Tfw those thighs will never wrap around your head. Why live
>>
>>72339673
>The CEOs of companies like Walmart just sit around
Source please
>>
Im sure they do more than just "sit around". Being the one who makes big decisions that come along with big responsibility make big bucks cause when it comes down to it most people arent willing to be the shot caller.
>>
Except that the federal (which I can only assume you're referring to) has absolutely no place in the general welfare of the people. It provides a common defense. Almost all rights belong to the states and local governments, that includes responsibilities. I take it you're new to the US?
>>
>>72340128
What about the people who work two minimum wage jobs and still get shafted? How is it acceptable that anyone who works full time can't even afford basic necessities like health care and food?
>>
would jump the fence just to smell her farts.
>>
>>72340323
Are you kidding me? What about Medicare and Medicaid? And all the government funded programs?
>>
>>72340353

>working minimum wage jobs

Your own fault
>>
>>72340353
They can. I lived minimum wage in NYC for 6 years while going to school. Graduated with 25k in debt and got a software engineering job. The people that say they can't live on minimum wage either A. Have never been there, or B demand a standard of living beyond what they contribute. You do not have a right to a standard of living that is comfortable.
>>
>>72340471
If you'd like to show me in the constitution where these programs are allocated, I'm more than happy to listen. The 10th amendment is pretty blaring.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (22 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
22 KB, 223x200
>>72340385
>>
File: 1459827520590.jpg (52 KB, 466x645) Image search: [Google]
1459827520590.jpg
52 KB, 466x645
>>72339673
>those thigh
>>
Society is built upon people earning more than others. It's necessary
>>
>>72340721
Yes it's true that Medicaid is admistered by States, but it's funded jointly by States and the federal government
>>
File: greendroughtweb.jpg (85 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
greendroughtweb.jpg
85 KB, 600x350
The people who live in first world countries like the US just sit around and eat at McDonalds thousands of times a day. They should be taxed more so less fortunate people can eat and reproduce. It's not like they would miss a few tens of thousands of big max, they're so fat. Our lives are probably much harder than theirs, we deserve more.
>>
>work hard to found or manage a large successful company
>you're not entitled to what you've worked to earn because you earned more

Wew lads, I hate liberals
>>
File: dawson-crying_medium.jpg (34 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
dawson-crying_medium.jpg
34 KB, 1608x905
>>72339673
My loins are stirred by those thighs... mfw she'll never smother me with her pussy and asshole
>>
>>72340353
They deserve it really
>>
>>72341068
Right. It's a federal program that should not be federal. For the same reason the Feds shouldn't be in education, they shouldn't be in the administering if health services. There is one duty (to provide a common defense) and arguably two others (protect the borders and solve inter-state disputes). The Feds have grown way beyond what the constitution ever permitted, and it's sickening.
>>
>>72339673
I don't like America but I would fuck the shit out of those girls.
>>
Lol Noelle Foley
>>
>>72340353

Those are the same people who never got an education and then went off and had 5 kids with no way to support them.

I lived off minimum wage and yeah it sucks. So I worked harder got more experience and found a job making 15 and my pay has only went up from there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.