[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you subscribed to this conservative babe's channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MAGA.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0l5hsykDc

She rips apart liberals and feminists and supports Trump. What a woman.
>>
>>72339437
She's nothing but a used up whore looking for attention.
>>
>>72339504
Did she trigger you? Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>72339504
ahmed please
>>
Why does every fucking video by a woman start with a long drawn out borefest like this
"hey guys, this is my first video, i'm like not very good at this so bear with me, i've been wanting to do this for a while now blah blah blah"
christ man they're literally all the same aren't they
>>
>>72339437
Who cares? She's another stupid butthutt right wing loon.
>>
>>72339504
Ahmed we all know that you find goats more attractive...
>>
>>72339437
I need a conservababe gf in my life
>>
Do pretty women make you guys feel intimidated and bitter?
>>
>>72339437
> tfw no Conservative QT in your life
> tfw you live in the Liberal Hell-hole known as Minnesota

Feels bad bruh
>>
>carries a tiny dog around with her
disgusting

>thinks Uber drivers shouldn't have the right to refuse her service
hypocrite

>butthurt a Chad turned her down
lol
>>
>>72340504
bruh sorry.
my first gf was from Minnesota and she was qt and conservative (only religiously sadly) as fuck, but I was a faggot liberal in college and I squandered it.
>>
>Men aren't responsible for their liberal thoughts and beliefs
>claims to be a Conservative
part of the problem
>>
>>72339437

> lives right by me
Should I try to seduce her? She's really cock-hungry.
>>
>>72340546

grab at them straws!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.