[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Cvdugtx.jpg (89 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
Cvdugtx.jpg
89 KB, 640x636
Makes you think...
>>
Makes me think niggers are really stupid because there are way more shootings and stabbings in schools full of nigglets than there are white kids. They're worried about a statistically irrelevant boogie-man, meanwhile their fellow shitskins are locking and loading for recess.
>>
>>72332715
reported for illegal content
>>
>>72332754
Shhhhh that's racist
>>
>>72332625
Actually it's been proven school shooters tends to live people they had strong sentiments towards, even hate. IF it comes to that, a bully is more likely to receive mercy than the guy who never did anything to the school shooter
>>
>>72332625
No, it doesn't make you think. Niggers don't think.
>>
>>72332914
Annnd here comes the stormkikes
>>
>>72332625
oh great, stale Dane Cook jokes lightly peppered with racism. Cool.
>>
>>72332754
This.

When niglets shoot up a school, it never makes the news as a mass shooting. Instead, it doesn't make the news as "gang related violence". Keep moving folks, nothing to see. No, don't point out that literally tens of thousands of niggers have murdered each other since Trayvon Martin's life of crime came to a thankfully swift end.
>>
>>72332836
>>72333044
Someone is craving his morning dose of BBC
>>
>>72332625
I went to a nigger school. I think one big difference is that white schools are gun free zones where as nigger schools have armed off duty police as security, and even then they offer up more murders, they just spread them out because you can't go on a spree when surrounded by sane people with guns
>>
>>72332793
>>72332715
hahaha made him delete his comment. I didnt really report him
>>
>>72332847
Proven by whom? I find it hard to believe that they would let their bullies live when they are usually the reason why they are shooting up the place anyway. I know for sure in the Columbian massacre they specifically targeted people who bullied them and let a few people who never bothered them off the hook.
>>
>>72334170
Columbine*
>>
>>72334170
To kill someone you have to dehumanize them, which is easier when you don't know them... even if you know them as being assholes.
>>
>>72332625
Just end your stupid threads you idiot. If you want a designated shitting board go to
>>>trash
>>
>>72334264
Well that might seem like it makes sense in theory but clearly that wasnt the case in the Columbine shooting and many others. Of course they are going to know most of the people they are shooting if they went to school with them.
>>
>>72333243
I thought that's because everyone want less nigger.so everyone just agree to not talk about it
>>
>>72332625
Fuck off underage nigger Reddit browsing looking tranny homosexual cuckold pieces of garbage
>>
File: makes you think .jpg (175 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
makes you think .jpg
175 KB, 640x636
>>72332625
>>
File: pablo_escobar2.jpg (33 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
pablo_escobar2.jpg
33 KB, 300x380
>>72334170
>>
>>72332754
You faggots always get riled up about this
Are you all so autistic that you can't tell it's a joke
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.