[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How dare he want to get involved in foreign affairs >How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trumpet.jpg (46 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.jpg
46 KB, 700x394
>How dare he want to get involved in foreign affairs
>How dare he not want to get involved in foreign affairs
The Media and lefties right now
>>
>>72330291
meanwhile Obongo's spent the last two weeks shilling for the EU
>>
>I'll say anything to shut people up
The Left
>>
That speech was pretty cringeworthy senpai.
>>
>>72330291
>>72330484
Did he say something that I missed? Or are you taking about his foreign policy speech yesterday?
>>
>>72330484
Bitchpls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
>>
>wants to have a strong military and be strong on terrorism
NAZI NAZI NAZI
>doesn't want to get involved in pointless overseas conflicts
NAZI NAZI NAZI

Are they fucking serious?
>>
>>72330484

The national security experts were literally laughing at him and mocking him afterwards.

Pro tip: if Trump has the same national security policies as a middle-aged dad with no college education, then he is equally qualified to make security policy as the dad with no fucking experience.
>>
>>72331888
Yes they are serious us nazis have always know this haven't we, the hypocrisy is unbelievable with the left, off the charts.
>>
>>72332116
>the national security experts funded by military expenditure topped up with military lobbies.
>>
>>72330484
It was probably the greatest foreign policy speech in decades

>anti neocons
>anti globalism

No reason to support Saudi Wahhabists like ISIS in the middle east like Obama and Clinton have been doing or to invade Iraq like Bush did.
>>
>>72332346
He makes the most sense. It is these fucked liberals that hate him. They preach so called peace, but are all for warmongers like Hillary.
>>
>>72332116
>national security experts
>zionist shills
ftfy
>>
>>72332116
>The national security experts put in place by the Obongo administration
>>
File: fakeconservativeloser.jpg (82 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
fakeconservativeloser.jpg
82 KB, 650x430
>Tanzania
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>72332494
>liberal "peace"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWRlfKy4e4
>>
>>72332796
>>72330291
>Fuckin scum war mongering Hillary wanting to start WW3
>Fuckin' Trump not wanting any more wars and focusing on america, racist scum
>>
File: 5d0.png (274 KB, 680x664) Image search: [Google]
5d0.png
274 KB, 680x664
>>72332116

I'm sure they did, he called them out for being totally incompetent and said he's going to replace them all
>>
>>72332116
Laughing in fear and mocking him like children are the only ways to cope after realizing their time is up.
>>
>>72332116
>being part of the military industrial complex makes you qualified
>the military apparatus isn't civilian run

Wew fucking lad
>>
>"When did we beat Japan at anything?"
Reminder that this is the guy you're voting for.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.