[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boehner: Ted Cruz a 'miserable son of a bitch'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: boehnercruz.jpg (48 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
boehnercruz.jpg
48 KB, 645x363
Former Speaker John Boehner panned Ted Cruz as “Lucifer in the flesh” during comments at an event Wednesday night at Stanford University.

“I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone,” Boehner (R-Ohio) said, according to The Stanford Daily.

“But I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”
>>
This is the first time I've like Boner in years. Based bonerbro
>>
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/john-boehner-ted-cruz-lucifer/480315/?utm_source=SFFB
Here's the link I was reading
>>
File: raretrump.jpg (67 KB, 486x960) Image search: [Google]
raretrump.jpg
67 KB, 486x960
>he'd vote for Trump but not Cruz

CRUZ BTFO.

Seriously though, Cruz has almost no fucking appeal outside his little christcuck hugbox on sites like RedState. Out of the choice of Trump or Cruz, only one could actually win a general election.
>>
here's the link:

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/04/28/john-boehner-talks-election-time-in-office/
>>
Boehner is a drunk, crybaby RINO. Of course he doesn't like Cruz, he's a democrat. But then again, no one likes Cruz. All he does is talk shit. At least someone like Reagan was inspiring. Cruz is just a rabble rowser
>>
>>72329356
He showed what a back stabbing cunt he is when he forged an alliance with Kasich but got Fiorina as his VP the next day
>>
>>72329356
He said Trump was his texting buddy. Would love to see those messages:

Cruz is fucking faggot
Kasich eats like a disgusting pig
>>
>>72327609
Boner getting along with Democrats is why the House caved on so many issues during his tenure as Speaker.
>>
DO NOT BE DUPED BY THIS BAD ACTING...

This is a tactic, to make it appear that Ted is more of the outsider, and less desirable to the establishment than Trump.

The Bush family, mainly Neil Bush is helping the Cruz campaign. You can't get more insider than that. Do not be fooled.

Question...if Cruz and Kasich are both mathematically eliminated, yet they are both stay in this to stop Trump/hold on to the chance of being nominated through brokered convention, which one would get the nod over Trump? Did the RNC make a deal with Cruz?
>>
Boehner is probably just lashing out because his daughter probably just conceived her first mulatto child or something.
>>
File: ahUKEwj2keKJiPnKAhVnvoMKHUoq.png (323 KB, 562x549) Image search: [Google]
ahUKEwj2keKJiPnKAhVnvoMKHUoq.png
323 KB, 562x549
>>
>>72330618

This nigga gets it, the establishment insiders realized that the Bush, Romney, Graham etc. string of endorsements, the voterless wins and the Kasich alliance destroyed the farce of Cruz being anti-establishment. But it's too late.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (271 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
271 KB, 517x768
>"I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."
>>
>>72327609
Anyone whose ever been close to Cruz knows that he cares far more about ambition than ideology.

He along with his wife were both 100% in support of the Bush administration's approach to governing.

It's only when he saw the success of the Tea Party movement in 2010 that he decided to go hardcore conservative.
>>
>>72329356

Seriously this is my problem right now with Cruz supporters. Look at the 2012 map. Is there a state Romney lost that Cruz can feasibly win? I don't think so. At least Trump has the possibility to shake up the "blue wall"
>>
File: the_return_of_neil_bush.jpg (187 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
the_return_of_neil_bush.jpg
187 KB, 600x400
>>72330618
>Neil Bush
Why the fuck isn't that asshole serving a lifetime sentence for his role in the Silverado S&L scandal that cost the taxpayers over a billion dollars? Every single fucker in the Bush family is what pond scum shits out after consuming donkey tacos in a Tijuana back alley.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.