[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think Stalin is worse than Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83 KB, 334x250
Joseph Stalin killed about 6 million more people than Adolf Hitler? Not to mention the fact that the 12 million people Stalin killed were his own people. I'm genuinely curious as to why people still think Hitler is more recognised than Stalin and still thought as the worst of the two.
>>
Jews take their revenge
>>
>>72319673
Ah sorry mistype in the question, I was meant to say why is Hitler considered worst than Stalin...
>>
>>72319673
Because muh Jews.

Although I've recently come around to not thinking Stalin was AS bad as I previously thought. If I were in power in any western nation now, there would damn sure be some culling going on. When I think of how corrupt America politics are, and when I think of how quickly Stalin advanced society in Russia, I wonder if he was actually THAT bad.
>>
>>72319673
He was on the allies side
Hitler was on a path of conquest and genocide
Plus statistics on the death toll are hard to grasp, with extremely generous sources stating a few million or less and insanely high sources of over 60 million
>>
>>72319673
Stalin was very anti-elite. That's why they sort of avoid discussing who did he kill exactly. Basically most of the people he killed in Gulag were communists. If you were a non communist normie in SU, you had very low chances of going to Gulag. If you were a major player, you had 100% chance of going to Gulag if you fucked up somewhere. Stalin was very anti-elite. He also kept purging the purgers. Most of this shit was done internally, and most of his victims were communists. I'm not talking about war casualties and famines, and you have to remember that Russia had periodic famines anyway.

Hitler was very aggressive externally. So he was more dangerous to outside world.
>>
M-muh shoah
Also all of Stalin's top men were Jews
>>
File: A very Handsome rogue.jpg (65 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
A very Handsome rogue.jpg
65 KB, 446x600
>>72319673
Why was he so fucking SWAG, bros?
>>
Its not that well documented.
>>
>>72320535

Probably not even a real photo of stalin
>>
>>72319673
The Jews write the history books and make "hate speech" laws banning the mentioning of Hitler being right.

The Jews were in cahoots with Stalin, so of course they don't really talk about what he did as much.
It's not like it was another shoah, it was just goys.
>>
>>72320648
Why is it so hard to believe? We are warned about that outer beauty hides inner evil. shouldn't we demonstrate the same skepticism toward men?
>>
Stalin at least stayed in his shithole and didnt butchered the whole Europe

On the other hand except for the Jews(for who I dont give a fuck) Hitler literally decimated anyone who wasnt a Nazi bootlicker and stood his ground and fought
>>
>>72319673
>Not to mention the fact that the 12 million people Stalin killed were his own people
Are you suggesting that the Jews Hitler killed were not his own people? If so, why?
>>
Yeah I never got this.

You guys like Hitler but hate Stalin. what the fuck.
>>
>>72320098
pretty sure Russia joined the allies AFTER
he knew he couldn't sweep Europe. and Germany was advancing into Russia.
>>
>>72319673
You know the answer goy
>>
>>72319673
Stalin killed mostly slavs, balts and asians. Hitler killed God's chosen people!
>>
>>72319673
Because sob stories of being turned into lamp and miracliously morphing back generate more shekels than hard cold numbers.
>>
Stalin gets some leeway for helping us defeat Hitler (about 6 million people worth of leeway IMO).
>>
>>72319673

Stalin and Lenin are genetically Jewish. That's why.
>>
>>72320927
>You guys like Hitler but hate Stalin. what the fuck.
Not me. Hitler was a pussy and I will always remember him as History's most famous beta.

That's why he get BTFO by Stalin. Because Stalin was a True alpha male. This was a man who funded the revolution by robbing banks in the day and pimping at night.

he was handsome as fuck too, as seen here>>72320535
>>
File: murderers.png (433 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
murderers.png
433 KB, 960x540
>>72319673
>>
>>72319673
They were both great leaders, only faggots who care about "Muh ebil dictator kill counts" say otherwise
>>
Because Hitler lost.
>>
>>72319673
Because Hollywood is run by kikes.
>>
>>72319673
Because he didn't kill 12 million people. He killed about 1 million people directly, about 6 million died during famine. Sure, he's the one who let the famine happen. But there's a big difference between letting a famine happen in your land and straight up murdering people the way Hitler did.

A better question is why is Mao always left out in those discussions? It's always Stalin vs Hitler. Mao was way worse than Stalin.
>>
>>72320532
>Also all of Stalin's top men were Jews
Retard. Lurk more on stalinist purges.

>>72319673
No one actually thinks this apart from idiots who watch too much TV. 20 years ago Stalin wasn't viewed as a very negative person, it's a newer trend.

And of course Hitler's army killed much more civillians then Stalin, that's why commies had ~6-8kk military losses and 20kk+++ losses total.

And I'm not even a communist.
>>
>>72321534
How was Hitler a pussy? he fought in the war and was awarded with an iron cross. Hitler was way more brave than Stalin, robbing unarmed people doesn't sound that brave.
>>
>>72320449
>If you were a non communist normie in SU, you had very low chances of going to Gulag
That's BS, burger.
And your chances mostly depends on counts NKVD had in their plans.
It was a russian roulette for a non-Kremlin people.
>>
>>72319673
Gulags, invasion of Europe, USSR, Cold War, Genocide(both of his own people and other people).
>>
File: Benito-Mussolini.jpg (44 KB, 625x579) Image search: [Google]
Benito-Mussolini.jpg
44 KB, 625x579
best leader desu
>>
>>72319673
fun fact, stalin is a georgian and was born there, and his birth name is georgian too.

>tfw everyone thinks bad of russia because of stalin even though it was georgia that gave birth to this monster
>>
>>72320449
>communists
was he not a communist
?
>>
>>72321978
Russia itself is a collectization of all kinds of ethnicities. The "Russian" doesn't exist
>>
>>72321978
I remember something about his last name which meant "son of a Jew" or something. Not Stalin, but his other name of course.
>>
>>72321978
He probably was Half Ossetian, his surname also sounds Ossetian. Ossetians are descendant of Alans, Alan means Aryan in Iranian dialect.Stalin was an Aryan, kek.
>>
>>72322059
Don't listen to burger-tier analyst.
>>72322101
Whatever makes your worldview comfy, senpai.
>>
>>72321703
How about all those people who got sent to work camps in Siberia and got starved and worked to death under retarded conditions? How can actions like that not be counted as murder?
>>
>>72322277
Sieg heil to that.
>>
>>72322240
Just google it.
Joseph Jugashvili
>>
He won.
>>
>>72322309
Hint: not everyone, who's convicted, goes to gulag. Not everyone who's going to gulag dies there.
Hint2: not everyone gets out of prison alive.
>>
>>72319673
Secretly you are a Bandera?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 550x367
>>72321534
Lol
>>
>>72322372
Thank you
>>
>>72322309
People starved in GULAG only during the war. And in 1932-33 during famine. In other words just like the rest of th USSR.
Look at all those SS veterans in baltcis. Why are they not dead after goig to gulag if it was a death camps?
>>
>>72322450
Hint 3: you're pro-reds pidor and should be executed.
>>
>>72322450
Not everyone who was convinced in Nazi Germany went to camps.
Not everyone who went to concentration camp died.
Some don't come out of prison alive.

but chances are that when you send large amount of people in to the coldest place on earth with poor equipment, little food and a mission that was useless to begin with, a lot of fucking people are gonna die for reasons that are so stupid that the real intent behind it had to be the death of those people.
>>
>>72322240
>>72322372
That's false. Jew in Georgian is ebraeli or uria
>>
>>72319673
>his own people

Majority of the people he killed were not Georgians
>>
Gulags weren't death camps, they where labour camps, where people constructed rail
>>
>>72322372
It's usually transcribed DZHugashvili.

Georgian for Jew is "Ebraeli" (i.e. Hebrew, Yevrei), for Judaean it's Iudeis (i.e. Yid, Zhid).

I've never seen anything convincing that connects the Dzhug in Dzhugashvili with the Jews.
>>
>>72322277
brah he was born in the capital of georgia, and his original surname "Jugashvili" sounds georgian too.

>>72322101
aye russia is too fucking big to say one ethnicity presents whole russia.

Georgia was part of russia for 200 years, so who knows maybe this guy was more russian than georgian
>>
History is written by the victor.
>>
>>72319673
>killed about 6 million more
I think you mean 12 million more
>>
>>72319673

Stalin killed Slavs, Hitler killed Jews. Jews own the media. So you learn about holocaust. Jews were behind communism, so they dont want blame for 20 million deaths (not 12).
>>
>>72322618
Nope. I identify as a russian nationalist + stop triggering me pls ty.

>>72322656
Yeah, the SS pretty much killed and tortured local population for fun, even those who weren't participating in any guerilla warfare, etc. That can easily be compared to people dying in labour camps while people died throughout the entire SU, or were eating joiner's glue as their daily food.
>>
Because Russians don't have an eternal victim complex
>>
>>72322666
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Joseph_Stalin#Name_and_aliases
>>
>>72320861
Except for all that annexing, right denbts?
>>
>>72322735
He was born in Gori, lots of Ossetians live near that area.
>>
>>72322951
Annexing what exactly?
>>
>>72323072
Baltic States, for one
>>
>>72323072
>poles
>balts
>Bessarabia
>>
Sure, Stalin created a dysfunctional totalitarian system in which economy and culture stagnated, but you have to hand it to the guy- he rose from a poor cobbler's son to absolute power through shrewd politicking and force of personality.
I'd say that's more admirable than the pie-in-the-sky idealists and anarchists he purged.

Also, during his reign, the soviets grudgingly began to relax their campaign against religion and traditional russian culture.
>>
>>72323312
there is literally nothing wrong with annexation
>>
>>72319673
Because Stalin won
>>
>>72323252
Those that were a part of the Russian Empire before commiefags came to power illlegitimately, and then took illegitimate actions to destroy the russian state? Ok.

Everything "annexed" by the soviets during the Stalin's rule was just just getting back rightful russian lands and fixing previous bolshevik's fuckups.
>>
Commies legitimately believe that muh 6 million is worse than the 100 million+ slaughtered by commies because of the reasons for it. 100 million deaths for communism is deemed worthwhile whereas 6 million for Nazism is the most horrible thing that ever happened in human history.

tl;dr fuck commies
>>
>>72323743
Balics and northen Russia isn't rightfully Russian, it belongs to Finngolians.
>>
>>72319673
Stalin took the power in a weak destroyed country. He left a superpower with the strongest army in the world, the atomic bomb and décent live conditions.
Hitler took the power in a ruined country, but the situation was not nearly as bad as the Soviet Union in 1926. In 1945, Germany didn't exist anymore.
Stalin was objectively a far better leader than Hitler.
>>
>>72322059
Mao and Stalin killed more communist than anyone else.
>>
>>72323975
vittu perkele
>>
File: 1459618314807.gif (73 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
1459618314807.gif
73 KB, 800x545
>>72323743
Come and take your 'rightful russian lands', wanker.
Fucking Mongolians.
>>
>>72319673

Because all the Nazis after WW2 ended up working for the west

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

There's literally thousands of them...
>>
>>72323967
100 million? You insensitive asshole. It was 1000000000000000000000000 gazillion
>>
>>72324323
>the strongest army in the world
"Won" the Eastern front with 3 to 1 ration with the US support, got their asses kicked by the Israelites and Afganis later in proxy wars with US-backed troops.
>the atomic bomb
It was literally handed over to him with the German Uranproject.
>décent live conditions
LMAO
>Stalin was objectively a far better leader than Hitler.
No, he was a dumb churka burglar that got saved by Roosevelt and the cuckllies.
>>
>>72323967
Remember the 100 gorillions goys
>>
>>72325618
*ratio
>>
Because Jews rewrite history and they want everyone to remember the bad guy who was against Jews so that nobody tires to be like him again. Jews don't really care about Stalin cause he didn't have a direct campaign against the Jews, but Hitler did so they try really hard to push the "Hitler is the greatest evil" agenda to make it seem extremely taboo to go agaisnt thejews
>>
Stalin killed his (perceived) political opponents
Hitler killed for the purpose of ethnic clensing
the numbers don't really matter
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 680x544
>>72319893
>20,000,000 dead
>"I wonder if he was actually THAT bad"
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>72326506
Or it's because we fought him in a world war and won. Just a thought
>>
>>72321800
Actually, you are wrong. They had some random normies there, but most people were party members. You could have been accused of ridiculous shit at the party meeting that would involve arresting you in the middle of the night. It really can't happen to you if you are not a party member. The exceptions were people who lived on occupied territories and traveled abroad.

I heard stories that people were picked up in the middle of the night, and they didn't know what would happen to them, and they would be flown to Kremlin and given a promotion. Or they would go to Gulag.

If you weren't a party member, you could have been arrested for regular criminal shit or someone would have to go out of their way to report you, and those people were also arrested later.

I'm not saying he was not a homicidal maniac, but you could have adopted to the environment and you could have significantly reduced the chances of being arrested if you weren't a party member and if you didn't want a position of high power. Everyone in a high power position was sooner or later sent to a Gulag.
The general survival tactics was not to be a party member. If you weren't a party member, you wouldn't go to Gulag for a fuckup.
>>
>>72322059
He was a communist. But he mostly killed communists and revolutionaries.

Basically if you were a Soviet resident, you weren't automatically a party member. You had to apply for a membership, and if you wanted to do some things, you had to be a party member. The party could have turned down your application. So you had to seek membership, and they were selective. But once you were a party member, they held you to a different standard. Stupid shit could cost you your freedom.
>>
>>72320098
>>72320098
>Hitler was on a path of conquest and genocide
But allies declined all Hitler's peace offerings
>>
>>72321703
>difference between letting people starve and executing them
Top KeK
>>
>>72319673
A nation that had only recently overcome serfdom is not held to the same standard as one of the leading nations of the world.
>>
>>72322559
Kawaii Stalin-senpai desu
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.