[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 012.png (85 KB, 754x504) Image search: [Google]
012.png
85 KB, 754x504
>However, in Germany fewer people say they feel like global citizens now, compared with 2001.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-36139904
>>
>Sweden
>100%
>>
OY VEY PUTIN IS EBIL; HES HITLER! ALL RIGHT WING IDEAS IN EUROPA ARE FROM FINANCIALLY BACKED RUSSIAN PUPPETS! SHUT IT DOWN! PANAMA PAPERS SHOWED US HOW PUTIN'S ASSOCIATES HAVE OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS! OY VEY!
>>
>>72319484
Spain yes!

but after what we did at the americas, its no surprise
>>
The comments are pretty redpilled.
>>
File: 1449437547985.jpg (59 KB, 802x542) Image search: [Google]
1449437547985.jpg
59 KB, 802x542
>>72319484
Did you meant the exact same thread which is already around, again?
>>
>>72320219
*make
>>
>>72319984
>>72319484
Why do so many Germans not know?

This was a poll.
So someone specifically went out their way to say they "don't know".
>>
>>72319484
This is not germany no, you have more people against race mixing because you have so many turks and rapefugees in your country that wont sell out their race, your whites still do.
>>
>>72320038
Jungle fever the nation

Although I suspect some might see "white" and "meditteranean" as different races and count that
>>
>"muh citizens of the world"
>video thumnail is just nigs invading europe
every time
>>
>>72320352
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>72320352
People are afraid to say what they think in Germany.
>>
>>72320352

Contrary to what many people here think, the average German is not in full favor of the current situation; he just doesn't care. That's why our political landscape changes completely every 50 years. It just takes a few thousand people with conviction to gain approval of the entire population because the majority simply doesn't care.
>>
Joder, we are idiots
>>
>>72319484
Germany:
>Depends on if it's fuckin' a white male doing the fucking or if it's a white female being fucked

GERMANY YES!
>>
I wonder how many of these cunts feel like they're citizens of Zimbabwe and the Congo.
>>
>>72320533
I was born an expat and will continue to be so for the rest of my life. There is no such thing as a global citizen. Even if you live somewhere different for most of your life, have a family and friends there, you will be the odd one out.
>>
These comments.

>But by keeping violent religions separate from us we just perpetuate their existence. Take them on, assimilate them into society and show them that our way of thinking, tolerance, equality and uncorrupted justice, is better for them.
JUST
>>
>>72321132
I really, really wish the leftists were in on this alone and by themselves. It would be fun to watch.
>>
>kevthebrit
>We have been global since the very first signs of life appeared on this speck of star dust! So what's in question here? STUPIDITY in thinking that we 'OWN' sections of this planet. As far as the planet goes we ARE just part of IT and so we are ALL equally GLOBAL!

>margaret howard
>"A united Earth is our future. Humanity speaking and thinking as one. A beautiful vision"
>We have made great strides in the last 50 years and your vision is so near to us now. After seing our lovely earth from space you can only wonder why anyone should be too blinkered to see the future

Totally real people and not dossers paid by Soros. Absolutely.

If a world government starts persecuting people, where are their darling refugees going to go?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.