[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VP thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
First thing that popped into my head when I found out Ted picked Fiorina as his running mate was, "WHY".
I can't really think of a decent reason, maybe because she has a vadge, but most people who vote purely for vadge vote Clinton.
Redpill me on Fiorina and what Ted doing.

Also, is there a better VP for Trump than Carson?
>>
You add instagram filters on screenshots?
>>
>>72318261
Forgot to turn off screenshader (something like flux)
>>
Ted is trying to appeal to California voters since Fiorina is from there. Also it's one of the most desperate moves ever and even he knows it. Trump won't be picking anyone til after the convention and it will most likely be an experienced further right winged politician from a swing state
>>
>>72318194
Because she's a woman thats why.

Carson might not be too bad. Trump needs to pick someone that can balance out his high energy. Carson might be able to do that. Would also get some of them equality points. Would weaken the 'hes a raycis' argument.
>>
>>72318319
This is it. He wants them Cali delegates.
>>
He's playing the woman card.
>>
>>72318194
Sexual favors maybe?
>>
If I was Heidi I would be jealous to see my Rato schmoozing with Fioriona.
>>
>>72318261
His monitor settings are different than yours.
>>
>>72318194

TRUMP
WEBB
>>
>>72318319
If thats his plan hed do it now, itd only help his numbers
Hes goin centrist for veep
>>
>>72318194
I think he did it to get some media attention. His campaign is running down, so a media blitz might give him enough of a boost to still steal this thing
>>
Rand Pyeezy
>>
File: 463059-1340568630.jpg (4 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
463059-1340568630.jpg
4 KB, 140x140
>>72318194
nigga, did you just make a fucking photo of your screen?
>>
>>72318832
This.
>>
I think Trump would be smart to chose a woman running mate. The key is to balance the ticket. Since both Trump and Cruz are unpopular with women.
>>
Lets be honest here. Trump can't get to 270 in the general. He can't win Virginia,Ohio,Nevada,Colorado,Iowa,NH,Wisconsin, and people saying he will flip PA red are delusional.. The GOP is going to throw out a Kasich/Rubio ticket as it has the best chance at winning.
>>
>>72319251
and Cruz will? No arguments against Trump favor Cruz.

The best you can do is claim Hillary is inevitable, which isn't a solution.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>>72319251
>>
>>72319251

>Cruz/Kasich ticket has the best chance after being BTFO by Trump

The delusion in some of you is astonishing.
>>
>>72319213
And which woman did you have in mind?>>72319251
http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/politics/4016904-more-60000-disgruntled-pennsylvania-democrats-switch-parties
>>
>>72319535
Pennsylvania has too many negroes. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>72319651
Just to show you that people can actually switch sides.

If I recall correctly Reagan was behind 25 at this point in 1980
>>
Why is he picking a running mate when he isn't going to get the nomination?
>>
>>72319753
Back then America was whiter, and there were no solid blue or red states. Even states like California and NY went red. The GOP has minimal states to work with these days.
>>
>>72318896
that would be amazing.
>>
>>72318319

You pick your VP right before the convention. Not after. There is no benefit in naming a VP at the convention or after UNLESS it is a brokered convention and you want to keep your bargaining options open.

Trump will name his VP after 1237 and before the convention. Guaranteed. Going all the way back to 1980, Democrat and Republican, the VP was selected in July or August.
>>
>>72319817
Black people dont vote a lot.
But its still way to early to predict anything. Maybe Bernie will divide the dems
>>
File: “The Job-Killing Touch”.png (139 KB, 700x1292) Image search: [Google]
“The Job-Killing Touch”.png
139 KB, 700x1292
>>72318194

It was a huge mistake.

Carly Fiorina outsourced around 30,000 jobs from California and destroyed Lucent/Bell Labs.

>Researchers working at Bell Labs are credited with the development of radio astronomy, the transistor, the laser, the charge-coupled device (CCD), information theory, the operating systems Unix, Plan 9, Inferno, and the programming languages C, C++, and S. Eight Nobel Prizes have been awarded for work completed at Bell Laboratories.
>>
>>72318849
That wouldn't change things, would it?
>>
>>72318194
Ben Carson is interesting, but I dont think Trump will struggle with black voters, not as much as you would think. I think Austin Petersen would be a bold move to unite voters around the new republican party, both economicly conservative, socially liberal, and a non interventionist, non meddling foreign policy and he isn't career politician so he isn't a complete scumbag. Thats my wildcard pick though, he'll probably pick some establishment pick like Rubio, Kasich, Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich, or Chris Christie.
>>
>>72318194
>Also, is there a better VP for Trump than Carson?
Jim Webb.
>>
>>72321626
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>72321676
not a meme
i actually supported webb before he dropped out
>>
>>72321621
Col. Allen West is nice.
>>
>>72321738
Is a meme. Jim webb is a literal who outside pol and the dems rejected him. He is a hardcore democrat his views are a world away from Trumps, and he has nothing to offer Trump on a presidential ticket. Admit it, you guys only like him cus he killed some gooks during a war. Dumbest choice for a vp ever.
>>
>>72321626
Seriously. Webb is a war hero, intelligent, articulate, served under Reagan. He's a totally inoffensive pick who would have wide cross-party appeal, which 99% of VP candidates can't even say.

Carson is a sleepy grandpa who thinks the pyramids were built by Joseph to store his technicolor dreamcoats.
>>
>>72318896
Webb is a pretty cool guy but he is still far too liberal for most GOP voters and would kill the ticket
>>
>>72321973
Yeah again im not sure Trump really needs help in that area and im not really aware of what his credentials are. I know Trump is avoiding military picks, especially those with involvement in iraq and Afghanistan which he will use to go after Hilliary. But he is a generally likeable guy throughout the republican party and he is black so its a possibility I guess.
>>
>>72321984
Name a single position Webb has which isn't Trumpian.

They're both anti-war, pro-gun, anti-sjw
>>
>>72321997
>World renowned neurosurgeon
>Fedorafag on /pol/

hmmmm who do I give more weight to?
>>
>>72321997
How does someone get btfo and rejected by the democrat electorate have cross party appeal? Im having a hard time understanding this logic.
>>
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/04/10_reasons_why_carly_fiorina_pick_will_work_for_cr.html

>the city of Washington Post
>>
File: 1459888332228.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1459888332228.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>>72319251

>guy who has the most current delegates won't win, guise!
>vote for the two who literally have no way to win the nomination!
>>
>>72318849
That doesn't affect it. It's flux or some other eye strain relief thing
>>
File: 1452764911211.jpg (69 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
1452764911211.jpg
69 KB, 499x670
>>72321035

>mfw I was directly affected by this
>mfw people are put in charge of things who have no idea what they're doing and cut whatever they don't like because "lol unprofitable"

I'm going to miss the Lab up in New Jersey. They demo'd it a while ago and it still hurts.
>>
>>72319251
This has become pasta already?
>>
>>72322282
Lots of positions I suggest you do some research before supporting candidates just because pol supports them.
>>
>>72318194
I read that he had in the paper, and I'm pleased to find that /pol/ shares a similar confusion over why Cruz would pick this retarded vulture as his running mate.

Is it because >muh women?

Will people really fall for that?
>>
>>72318194

Cruz ain't stupid, despite what everyone here thinks. He knows he's lost so he made a move for his future.

He's still young and probably has another run in him. By picking a woman, he hopes women will remember that for next time.

There's already talk of him being a potential Supreme Court Justice. The guy's a pretty badass lawyer and, I believe, has argued more cases in front of the supreme court than anyone ever (don't quote me on that, I might be wrong). It's the same thing, though. If that call does ever come, the women will be softer on him and think he'll be all right on women's issues.

It's all about future image for Cruz at this point. From here on out, you're gonna start to see him do stuff that will make you go, "huh?", when it comes to this election. He's not in this election anymore. He's playing for the future now.
>>
>>72318319
literally nobody from california has probably heard of florina
>>
File: America First Party.jpg (297 KB, 813x600) Image search: [Google]
America First Party.jpg
297 KB, 813x600
>>72318194
>>
>>72318194
Either Hulk Hogan or Ron Paul.
>>
>>72323020
If he's playing for the future he'd stop dividing the party then preaching unity. He's making himself look bad in spite of being stumped.
>>
>>72323020
after all the slimey shit he's done you actually think he'll have a proper career?
>>
>>72318194
Susana Martinez is the only rational choice for Trump's VP.
>>
>>72323276
This. If he had dropped out months ago and endorsed Trump like he sounded like he was going to do Trump would be well over 1237 by now. Instead he wants to be a fucking rat and according to him now, theres a world of difference between him and Trump. I wanted Cruz to win when this whole thing started but he just had to play the game and lie lie lie. Fucking over Carson in Iowa was the nail in coffin for me. Fuck Cruz, he aint even a natural born american and therefore ineligible to hold the office.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1500x999
>>
>>72318194

Trump could use either Rand or Christie as VP, picking anyone else would be neutral or determinetal.

Carson is a clown
>>
>>72322861
You still haven't given any reasons.

Trump and Webb:
>Pro second amendment
>Acknowledge whites exist
>Anti Intervention when we're not involved
>Against China
>Against TPP
>Against politicall correctness
>For Tax deforms
>For Coal/Oil
>For strong borders
>Against illegal immigration, and wary/against refugees
>Similar infrastructure plan
>Veterans first

Where Trump's foreign policy comes short, Webb's kicks in. Stop sounding like a leftist telling me to "educate my self" without offering an opinion.
>>
File: 1461542454198.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
1461542454198.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
>>72321676
>>72321984
>>72322861
>lol you're wrong because I said so
>lol do some research
>>
>>72323775

deterimineral*
>>
>>72323775
You're a fucking clown. Rand Paul will never be vp or the big p he is better off in the senate. You dont know shit about American politics apparently.
>>
>>72318319
Ding Ding Ding. Since out here in California we are winner take all; Cruz is trying desperate to appeal to all the female population out here. Most women I knew were going to vote for Sanders but luckily the commie fell out. There is a large underlying Trump base out here, especially in Orange County.
>>
>>72323564
>I wanted Cruz to win when this whole thing started but he just had to play the game and lie lie lie.

This! I was a Cruz supporter until the asshole started parroting the EXACT SAME SHIT that the liberals were saying about Trump.
There was a point where Cruz and AIDS Skrillex sounded exactly the same
>>
>>72318194

Trump should have a military man as VP, McKristal or Petreus, they can also supervise the prosecution of Hillary.
>>
He picked his veep right after a 5 state smashing to change the headlines.
If headlines focus on trump winning this close to the convention it influences public opinion in trumps favor and makes it seem like the "NEVERTRUMP" people are losing hard. Thus the headlines had to be updated with something pro cruz even if it came out of nowhere and seems forced as fuck.
Keep in mind Ted's only goal is to stop Trump from getting 1237. everyone gave up on actually winning the election outright months ago, so every plan is built around winning "just enough" even if it involved a combined effort from two people with opposite political opinions
>>
>>72318194
I like that background. Makes it feel like i'm reading a broadsheet instead of browsing a shit website.
>>
>>72323869
You're a dumbfuck
>>72323829
Actually your wrong on a few of those, again there are stark contrasts between trump and webb and if there weren't (which there is) he doesn't have cross party appeal as he was rejected by the democratic electorate and is unfamiliar with the general voting population.
>>
>>72321286
>>72322568
>That's the joke
>>
>>72323882

He'll never pick Rand for that reason, besides the fact that Rand would probably not accept.

Carson doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy, he believes crackhead tier theories.

> muh neurosurgeon he smart

His separation surgery was merely an ambitious experiment nobody dared to attempt, the patients died minutes after the procedure.

Trusting he'll be a capable leader based on him being a decent neurosurgeon is pretty much like the liberal cucks rallying around Dawkins.

I like Trump, but CARSON IS A CRACKPOT
>>
>>72324136
No, you're just a retard who can't provide any basis other than "you're wrong."

>>>>>>>>/out/
>>
>>72321035
Yeah I live in California and the people who even know who Fiorina is hate her.
>>
>Botting Jim Webb as Trumps VP
It will never happen you faggot
>>
>>72324256
He separated twins conjoined at the head and they didnt die lol
>>72324264
There just isn't any other way to say it, your wrong. Research you do on your own will last longer in your memory than just me telling you, there's a reason why I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>72324256
>Trusting he'll be a capable leader based on him being a decent neurosurgeon is pretty much like the liberal cucks rallying around Dawkins.
How? Dawkins has never run for public office and there are arguments for what he says other then "he's an evolutionary biologist therefore he's right.".
>>
>>72324136
Alright how about this, Webb can shoot you in the face and then blow up your house, and that's awesome and Trump turned a million bucks into billions, which is also awesome, therefore the two have Awesome as a common ground.

There, fuck you, I just made a better argument than you.
>>
>>72324490
Jim webbs a nice person, but im here for serious vp discussion.
>>
>>72324556
And no one is more qualified than Jim Webb.

>"He's a literal who!"
Yeah, and he got ranked ABOVE HILLARY in every poll after the first debate. When he speaks, he draws attention and commands crowds. If he partnered with Trump, he'd get all the publicity he needs. People would google him, research, and find out they fucking like him, for being a sane badass.

>But the Dems rejected him!

No. The establishment did. Hillary and the strawman anti establishment Bernie were clearly chosen from the beginning when each were given 20 minutes, and Webb was given only half of that, most questions skipping Webb, and Anderson continuosly enforcing the time limit on Webb alone, while letting Bernie mumble twice as long without interruption.

JFK Dems, Independents, and non-Cuckservative Republicans like Webb. He even has the fucking Reagan stamp of approval.
>>
>>72324459

> Neither twin was ever able to talk or care for himself, and both would eventually become institutionalized wards of the state.[34]
> Two sets of twins died, including Iranian twins Ladan and Laleh Bijani; another separation resulted in the death of one twin and the survival of another, who is legally blind and struggles to walk.[38]

It's an exhibition

>>72324485

True but lots of young people tend to fall for the halo effect and believe Dawkins is an authority in every possible aspect of life (i. e. religion) because he's a renowned evolutionary biologist.
>>
>>72318194
Hulk Hogan for VP.

Gonna need someone to bodyslam Putin.
>>
>>72324911
I can imagine the Hulkster and Pooty-Poot broing it the fuck up during some kind of international talks in Helsinki or some place like that where they have those boring talks.

broslam > high five > > > handshake > > > > > > obama bows to fucking everybody
>>
>>72324809
Sorry, trumps biggest problem is he alienated 50-70% of republicans. He needs a constitutional conservative.
>>
>>72325383
>Secretary of the Navy under Reagan, has the fucking Reagan seal of approval
>Is a war vet
>Likes whites
>Is an anti-thesis to Hillary and heavily criticizes her
>Pro guns
>Believes heavily in the constitution including state rights

What doesn't appeal to 70% of Republicans?
>>
>>72325869
Muh party line
>>
>>72325869
He's a big government demo-cuck.
>>
>>72324911

Fuck you Eurocucks, Putin is based. North America likes Russia more than we care about scandinavians
>>
>>72325383
>buying into the "fringe candidate" narrative
>>
>>72325990
>Told the Democrats to fuck themselves
>Left Reps for being warhawkish niggers
>Wants less government intervention

You lying idiot. You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault.

>>72325974
I think Jim Webb telling the Democratic party to fuck off and die would be welcomed by many Reps.
>>
>>72318896
Don't tease me, anon.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.