[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trolling the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: oGPoduQ.png (313 KB, 782x553) Image search: [Google]
oGPoduQ.png
313 KB, 782x553
Right. Because blacks have Seinfield memes handy, suuuuuuuuuure.
This account is fake as fuck.
>>
Okay, faggots, which one of you told the niggers about the existence of Seinfeld?
>>
>>72317200

>BLM works for the jews
>niggers use jewish memes

Seems alright. What the fuck is that nigger saying though? I can't make sense of it.
>>
>>72317200

It was probably shaq
>>
that's a curb meme not a seinfeld meme you dumb FUCKS
>>
>nigger watching playoff hockey

Fake as fuck. They would never pass up the NBA finals to watch the ice kkkapades.
>>
>>72316851
Is that some kind of meme? Why should niggers not watch that one show?
>>
>>72317287
In US/CA we usually fill pop corn bags full of ice and just chew on it while we watch a good flick. It's kinda strange that people don't purchase the fish from the in-theater fish market and go to such extremes as taping it to their backs with all the discomfort that entails smuggling it into the building just for a cheap fish.
>>
>>72317368
>it's not Seinfeld
wew lad
Do your homework, bogan. Don't want to get in trouble in primary school tomorrow.
>>
>>72317287
He's talking about throwing catfish in an ice hockey rink. I don't know why a black person is watching ice hockey though.
>>
>>72317723
it's from an episode of curb you dumb fuck, and is therefore a curb meme, you make me ashamed to be american you retard
>>
>>72316851
Keep us posted.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.