[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are Shia muslims OK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: images (23).jpg (9 KB, 471x313) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
9 KB, 471x313
They don't seem to commit many terrorist attacks and stuff so do we not hate them /pol/

:)
>>
>>72316072
It doesn't matter. Muslims don't assimilate to western culture.
>>
>>72316072
These muslims are the ones who don't have the balls to start killing until the extremist start killing first.
>>
>>72316072
I don't care as long as they stay in their countries
>>
>>72316072
Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>72316245
>tfw fav band is wardruna
>tfw black metal is love
>still enjoying the shit out of Mgla
>tfw people mistake me for Europoor
>tfw traditional customs are a turn on
>tfw don't give a shit about people's belief systems
>tfw don't give a shit about political systems as long as its not Sharia law fuck that shit
Why do you hate me anon? I never met you.
>>
>>72316329
>this meme
We just want to be left the fuck alone, look at Iran, loo at us, we just want Israel and the US to fuck off.
We don't give a shit about any of you, we just wanna be left the fuck alone to live in peace.
>>
>>72316581
The Immigration Act of 1924 banned Muslims from entering the US - because people back then knew what an incredible danger Muslims are to any nation. There is no such thing as coexistence - in every nation where Muslims became the majority through their incredible birth rate, they started slaughtering disbeliever as soon as they were in the minority.
There is no Muslim nation that truly tolerates a non-Muslim minority.
>>
>>72316862
>There is no such thing as coexistence
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>72316581
lebanon is based
>>
>>72316529
>1 case
>implying you are the norm
>>
File: 1461810226856.jpg (146 KB, 730x551) Image search: [Google]
1461810226856.jpg
146 KB, 730x551
>>72316581
There is enough evidence to support my statement. Go pull your "we are peaceful" bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>72316862
>Immigration Act of 1924
Nigger, stop. That has nothing to do with religion. It is a racial requirement.
>>
>>72317186
How about pulling your ahead put of your ass and doing some actual research?
>Posting a pic riddled with Sunnis to prove his point
>>
We hate them more
>>
>>72316581
You guys are alright, it's really sad that Hizballah wants both countries to fight one another.
>>
Both strains of mainstream Islam are vicious madness. Shiites just seem to turn the madness inwards, cutting their heads and self-flagellating. If there's ever going to be a reformation, it's going to come from the Shia quarter. Sunnis will just continue waging war on everyone until they either exterminate everyone else or get exterminated themselves.
>>
>>72316529
Oi Lebbro, would you associate the surname Yasin more with Shia or Sunni people? I know a Yasin who is half-Lebanese.
>>
>>72317445
No offense man, but seeing how you treat Palestinians kinda makes us want to fight you.
Why? Not because of some humane pretentious bullshit, we don't really care about Palestine, its because we simply don't trust people who treat other people worse than animals.
>>
File: 1432102777199.jpg (25 KB, 480x541) Image search: [Google]
1432102777199.jpg
25 KB, 480x541
>>72316072
While the Shia be responsible for less Terrorism, Violence and Extremists than Sunni, at the end of the day they are still Muslims

and the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim
>>
>>72317606
I knew a dude with the Yassine surname in middle school - we are shiites - hes now a commi living in Canada.
It could be both though.
>While the Shia be responsible for Terrorism, Violence and Extremists
>American education
>>
>>72317328
How about you actually get your people to stop being such degenerates, be decent people, stop fucking goats, and denounce Islam, then we might actually trust you.
>>
>>72317719
Cool, cheers.
>>
>>72317643
And they treat us ten times worse with them lynching entire families and burning kids alive then praising the killers and giving them candies and naming streets after them. I know how it feels from an outside prespective to see the big vs small conflict and root for the small guy because he's 'powerless', but it's not true. We never once killed any civilian with the intention of harming innocents.

But yeah, although you're really wrong I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>72317729
Yeah we're done.
>>
>>72317743
You get me there, Palis did infiltrate Lebanon in the past, turns out they are the lowest denominator of sub humanism
>tfw they murdered my grandpa

>But yeah, although you're really wrong I can see where you're coming from.
Good lad.
>>
>>72317836
got*
>>
>>72317836
We're not really monsters when we treat kids from Gaza in our hospitals.
>>
>>72317901
Don't really give a shit, the end game is having you deal with ISIS loving Palestinians from the inside while we fortify ourselves until we are impenetrable.
Stay strong vs the extremist Sunnis, I hope your future generations can simply ignore our existence.
>>
>>72318094
That's reassuring to know you're just going to leave us to fight alone
>>
>>72318256
Well we're busy dealing with ISIS at the moment.
>>
>>72318306
That's also true, how about not letting one side take responsibility of taking care of them?
>>
>>72316329
Right who is fighting ISIS oh the Syrians (mostly shia in the army), Hezbollah, Iraq (shia) , Iran (shia).

>>72317186
A poll that was done by sunnis.

>>72317676
Last year more terrorism was done by Christians than shia

>>72317729
Lmao. "Look mom I posted it again"
>>
>>72318372
Nah, you kill em on the inside we kill em on the outside, then we'll talk.
>>
They kicked out the based Shah. Fuck them.
>>
>>72318461
We're doing it already, our army arrests many arabs trying to join ISIS or are agents of them trying to conduct attacks
>>
>>72318408
>more terrorism committed by Christians
Citation needed.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 999x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 999x674
>>72318372
Listen. You and I are cousins. We had a good relationship for thousands of years. The problem is your atheistic Zionist garbage government is unfathomably dirty. Pic related. Please either establish a religious Jewish state that follows The Law or let the Muslims have the holy land back

We need to remove degenerates
>>
>>72318504
Lol he was a western puppet I bet a cuck like you supports Saudis as the greatest ally
>>
>>72316862
>finds a law banning muslims from entering the US
>makes shit up in order to make the muslim look bad

A actual /pol/fag being physically retarded
>>
I have less of problem with Shias
They seem less evangelical, and Persians are an alright people
They also hate Sunnis more than I ever could, so that's neat
The religion and subsequent ideology is still trash though
If there were only shias, and assuming they act as they do now, I would probably not care about Islam
>>
>>72316581
Based lebabro knows what's up. godspeed from an iranian living in sweden.
>>
>>72318629
I'm not your cousin, your people murdered so many of us to be even considered a distant family. Our problem is your people acting like savages from the 13th century and murdering our people. By this point I want to have nothing to do with muslims or arabs, you've caused enough suffering and misery to us to even want to be next to you.

A religious Jewish state will never come to be since most of us don't want to be Iran in blue, look at Beni-Braq, look at the haredi districts in Jerusalem, look at Bait-Shemes, those places are so backwards that phones are considered witchcraft heresy for them.

Don't tell us what to do, the same 'Atheist Zionists' built this state from sand and dirt while the arabs did nothing and the religious jews did nothing too.
>>
>>72318682
Dude he was literally bringing back the Persian empire and kept muslims out of power. The people were becoming civilized and wearing normal clothes. If the middle east had been allowed to continue secularizing none of our current terrorist issues would've happened.
>>
>>72318755
See the issue isn't the religion its the hadiths. The sunnis follow people who were literally the biggest enemies of the prophet and his family as their source of Islam we say only God the Prophet and his Family
>>
>>72318884
There's plenty of shit Mohammed got wrong
But you're right, the haddiths are the true cancer
>>
File: 1438173531995.jpg (23 KB, 194x194) Image search: [Google]
1438173531995.jpg
23 KB, 194x194
>>72316072

ITT: does (((moderate))) islam exist?
>>
>>72318860
you are one retarded son of a bitch if this is ur actual opinion of Shah. he was no leader, no nothing. he didnt even grow up in Iran he grew up in fucking switzerland. Nobody likes him you're a fool.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.