[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eastern Europeans may not have a lot, but one thing they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Eastern Europeans may not have a lot, but one thing they don't lack is a backbone.
Their cultural pride is in absolute abundance, and their unwillingness to accept limp wristed leadership is commendable.

Why aren't they given more respect on here?
>>
>>72313631
Most of them have shit leadership. Hungary and Poland are ok but countries like Bulgaria, Ukraine and Serbia are pretty shit tier
>>
>>72313739
And Macedonia
>>
Because nationalism is considered "oppression to all other cultures" in western countries.

Compare eastern Europe to western Europe and you'll see why one side doesn't get bombed
>>
>>72313631

Just couple of years ago, Poland was the main topic of jokes on/pol/. Just like Sweden and India these days. We are doing fine right now.
>>
>>72314365

Because we have smaller cities than France, Germany?

And refugees don't come to Romania because we're nationalist, but because the social benefits we give them are very small.
>>
>>72313631
>backbone
>have the most corrupt politicians
what?!?
>>
>>72316429

It requires a certian momentum to elect good leaders and keep it that. If you're stuck with corrupt ass shit it takes an effort I'd imagine most Slavs don't care to deal with unless they're openly getting kills.

Slavs suffer one weakness, apathy.
>>
>>72316540
Apathy?More like huge pussies!Even the national televisions talk about how corrupt the politicians are and still nobody does anything but they have no problem complaining like bitches for hours about how bad the government is.
>>
>>72313631
Excuse me, we are northern european. Get your facts straight, senpai.
>>
>>72317613
You are not even a country. So shut up.
>>72313631
And again that daily american upside-downed opinion on EE.
>>
>>72317613
This
>>
IMO Eastern Europe is just Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova and Romania, and maybe the Baltics as well. I consider Poland, for example, Central Europe
>>
>>72313821
Macedonia is not a real country.
>>
>>72317692
Haha, Vadim, hows your HIV going? feeling any better?

>>72317805
Nah, m8. We up north, maps dont lie.
>>
>>72318111
Think of your suicide rate pal.
>>
>>72318238
It's gone down, mate. We're not leading anymore :(
>tfw used to be first, but not anymore
>>
>>72317805
V4 Germany Switzerland and Austria is central europe
these countries basically make an almost perfect rectangular shape in the middle of europe
>>
>>72317805
>>72318432
I really don't understand the purpose of this classification.

Geographically, the center of Europe goes through the border between Belarus and Poland.

Culturally, there has been no such thing as Central Europe after communism fucked everything up.
>>
File: 1024px-Centre_of_Europe.jpg (193 KB, 1024x910) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Centre_of_Europe.jpg
193 KB, 1024x910
>>72318793
>Geographically, the center of Europe goes through the border between Belarus and Poland.

Is it now? pic related
>>
>>72314857
they don't come here because there is also an "anti-islamic" sentiment.

Many refugees wanted to come here just to go through hungary since our border is not like the hungarian southern border, yet they couldn't.

Also like 10 refugees centers have been shut down(In rural areas, either by protests or violence) in under a year.
>>
>>72316910
He cи пpaв, нe e тoлкoвa cтpaх, кoлкoтo нeпyкизъм и cccpcки мeнтaлитeт.
>>
>>72318935
Hmm, seems I have been slightly misled by a map.

Regardless, if we say the boundaries of Europe are 10W and 60E, then the center will go on 25E. That goes right through Belarus, Romania...
>>
>>72313739

Orban > Kaczynski.

I'm concerned that our leadership is a bit too combative.
>>
File: Standard Slavs.webm (3 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
Standard Slavs.webm
3 MB, 420x236
>>72313631
This is why
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.