[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non binary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1461202664602.png (281 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1461202664602.png
281 KB, 1211x1259
Wtf does non binary even mean tbqh
https://youtu.be/AN5HAAIT2i0
>>
>>72312582
It means there are more than 2 gender identities. This shouldn't be confused with someone's actual sex though, because gender is a social construct while sex is biological. The contemporary opinion on gender is that it is a grey-zone and thus someone can be "gender-fluid". Binary is an archaic oppressive form on those who do no agree that their sex correlates with their gender.

Did that help?
>>
i dont know either she must be an alien or something
>>
I don't know about you folks, but I have two balls in my sack, no more, no less.
>>
>>72312695
Wouldn't any number of theoretical genders still be able to be represented by binary code though?
>>
>>72312582
it means he's neither man nor women

could be transhelicopter, blowkin, pedicure identity, lots of shit
>>
>>72312695
So youre telling me gender is not just male or female anymore?
>>
>>72312801
While you are correct, binary "implies" two numbers (0 and 1). I think the real problem isn't the name, but the idea of gender fluidity itself.
>>
>>72312695
no it still sounds incredibly retarded to me and anyone who sounds like this should be admitted to the mental hospital
>>
I paused when she said "im coming out to you as a non binary person which means that I dont"

It's so cringeworthy and I know it's gonna be worse and Im scared /pol/
>>
Off the ffukin scale
>>
>>72313020
Not according to many university courses.

>>72313139
100% agree
>>
>>72312582
>says she is a made- up gender
>people clap and shout
why
>>
File: last kid.jpg (106 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
last kid.jpg
106 KB, 654x862
>>72313149
its pretty intense how she shamed herself in front of the world over a fad

but do not fear m8
if shit gets bad and they want to send you to Auschwitz you can always claim to be a nnbinary dumblekin and they may spare you since they have no proof

unless they use high tech lie detectors to see if you have a privilege

in any case the genocide won't start soon, it still has a few decades to go
>>
>>72312582
"I don't have an argument so I'll use this SJW buzzword I picked up in college to shout you down as a sexist."
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 252x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 252x242
>>72313340
>to see if you have a privilege
>>
>>72313340
>if shit gets bad and they want to send you to Auschwitz
it's ok im an oppressed greyskin

we'll fight them together in a resistance though right? there's more on our side r-right?
>>
>>72312582
>non-binary
it could mean:
-Hexadecimal
-Octagonal
-Decimal

basically everything that counts with more than two numbers
>>
>>72313533
I identify as a hexigonal gender-fluid dragon fly kin
>>
File: 1460790843498.jpg (150 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1460790843498.jpg
150 KB, 1440x810
>>72312582
It's for people who want to pretend to be trans but don't have the dysphoria to match. In order to claim even greater points for the Oppression Olympics, they accuse the trans community of discriminating against them because trans people are "too cis" and exclude non-binary people through their "cisness".
>>
>>72312582
fuck off with your new age made up bullshit you fat paki cunt
>>
>>72313020
Generally it's a sliding scale going between masculine and feminine, but nobody can really define what represents either end so really nobody is perfectly male or female with their gender to begin with.

However, there are also some people who like to pretend they're completely off the scale by saying they're "stargender" or that their gender changes with the phases of the moon. Those are the idiots that come up with nutty neo-pronouns like bun and bunself.

I have a friend who thinks she's genderfluid and decides what gender she is depending on what colour her aura is that day. I don't talk to her very often luckily.
>>
>>72314073
>Considering those kinds of people friends
>>
>>72314162
I was friends with her before she came out with that. Talked less to her as a result.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.