[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manus Island Detention Centre to be closed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: manus.jpg (643 KB, 2281x1283) Image search: [Google]
manus.jpg
643 KB, 2281x1283
>The Manus Island detention centre will close after the Papua New Guinea Supreme Court ruled it was illegal and unconstitutional, PNG Prime Minister Peter O'Neill says.

>The court ruled the detention centre breached the constitutional right of asylum seekers to personal liberty,

>"Respecting this ruling, Papua New Guinea will immediately ask the Australian government to make alternative arrangements for the asylum seekers."

>"Peter Dutton is out of options ... Manus Island is over and Australia is responsible for what will happen to the people who are there,"

So what's going to happen to all those asylum seekers and refugees now? They aren't bloody well coming here I can tell you that. Who wants to take them off our hands now?
>>
>>72307668
Leave them there and pull any and all future aid to PNG. Fuck them.
>>
Time to build a wall, a moat clearly isn't enough
>>
>>72307668
Get them back to whatever shithole they come from. That's the "alternative arrangement" papua new guinea asks.
They may have "right of asylum seekers to personal liberty" elsewhere
>>
>>72307668

Australia doesn't have to do jack shit, they aren't in Australia.
>>
>>72307668
Peter Dutton has come out and said that the 850 people in the detention centre will now become the responsibility of PNG. Australia will provide financial aid (like we've always done) but those people aren't coming here.

Heard it on the radio like 30 minutes ago
>>
>>72308239
I'd rather we pull aid but I guess that's a good compromise.
>>
kek, just took this related screenshot from Google News
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 644x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 644x928
Fuckin leftie friends on fb saying they should come here. Go to hell, we would become the next Europe with thousands pouring in each day.
>>
File: Charge_manus.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Charge_manus.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>72307668
>manus island

Did the border hoppers get transformed into abyss monsters yet?
>>
>>72308846
Too bad the cunt didn't die. No sympathy whatsoever. Also
>pacific gulags
No agenda there Guardian.
>>
>>72307668
>we're responsible
We're responsible for people attempting to illegally enter our country as a complete security risk?

Fuck them. They become the responsibility of PNG or they go back to their origin country, the fuckers aren't coming here Melbourne be damned.
>>
File: 1437487069911.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1437487069911.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
Australia has the benefit of the ocean between them and invaders.

Put em on a boat and accidently sink that fucker. These people are human refuse, no one will miss them and they knew what they were doing was illegal.

Why should Australia foot the cost of caring for them at all?

TELL ME WHY LEFTY KEKS

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>72308939
It's comical that people expect that once whites are a minority, racism will just disappear. It'll just be history repeating, this time with whities on the receiving end.
>>
This is something I don't understand. People smuggling is an illegal business. Doesn't that then make the people who purchase the product also criminals?
>>
>>72307668
They are in Papua, they are now their problem. Also say goodbye to their foreign AIDZ
>>
>>72308846
They always do that shit, then they sue the Government, works everytime
>>
>>72309217
Because those poor muds just need a chance ;_;
>>
>>72309078
And of course, Light and Dark... And from the Dark they came, and found Checks of Welfare within the flame...
>>
>>72309415
Gravelord Nigga the First to be fed...
>>
>>72309491
The Bitch of America and her daughters of Social Justice...
>>
>>72309525
Lord Carl and his faithful White Knights...
>>
>>72309540
And the Furtive Whitey, so easily forgotten...
>>
>>72308846
>Secret camps

Hahahahahahaha, holy shit you cant be serious
>>
>>72309394

And? You follow the law like everyone else.

How would you feel if you worked your ass off, saved for years, excelled in education, just so you could emigrate to a western nation only to find some fucking retarded mudshit from a country next to yours got to Australia and was kept, after everything you worked hard for?

The law must be upheld. Fuck off with your feelings-based exceptions.
>>
>>72307668
Send them here, but only the brownish males please.
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>72307668

Send them back to the country they came from.
>>
>>72309784
This the only acceptable answer. If they want a better life tell them to go back and fight for one in their country instead of coming to white countries and then being violent and demanding handouts.
>>
>>72309734
Yeah, but remember that having a system based on the quality of the individuals is biased against lesser races. This is why white coutnries must be ruined, because when everywhere is third world, nowhere will be.
>>
>>72309972
>Biased against lesser race

I never understood that. How you can think like that ,and how blacks and arabs allow white liberals to say that.
I'd be fucking offended if someone said "you can't compete on the same terms with someone else because you're too dumb for that".
Success is supposed to be personal not racially based. I succeeded because i worked my ass off ,not because I was white. Hard working blacks succeed as well (oh wait they're not blacks anymore ,they're coons ,oreos and race traitors).
On a similar note ,it's the same with commies. I met several years ago with former school friends that were severly left leaning and they were cold as hell because I moved my family out of the shit neighborhood I grew up with because I worked hard and created my company while they sat in college doing drama or psychology majors and now works 9-5 at minimum wage.
"Oppressed" race or class loyalty is imprisonment
>>
>>72309972
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.