[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Berniefag here - pretty, pretty, pretty please tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
Female Berniefag here - pretty, pretty, pretty please tell me Trump's not a plant and will crush $Hillary like a bug....pretty please?
>>
>>72307332
Trump is a plant that will get eaten by Hillary like a bug.
>>
>>72307332
Berniefan here. Make sure to vote trump, OP. for a thousand reasons, hillary must not take the white house. She is far more dangerous to democracy and the world than trump.
>>
File: op.jpg (309 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
309 KB, 1280x854
>>
>bill and hillary clinton's combined net worth: ~111 million dollars
>trump's net worth: ~10,000 million dollars
it would make more sense for clinton to be a trump plant
>>
>>72307371
>>
>>72307332
The Jews are smart, but not that smart.
>>
>>72307332
ignore the shill posters bernie bro she is paying millions for them to troll and come over to the winning side

you saw what he did to jeb, rubio, and cruz now watch as he obliterates clinton
>>
>>72307371
yes we all know hillary clinton died and was replaced by a reptiloid that eats bugs every one knows this
>>
>>72307332
Let me explain to you why I don't believe he is, this is pretty obvious to anyone that pays attention, and the answer to that is Soros.

George Soros has been backing Shillary for a very long time now. On the same note, Soros actively funds protests against the Trump campaign, even going so far as to bail out people who resort to violence during his rallies.

If Trump was a plant, Soros wouldn't bother going that far to support something against his very ideal. The case for this is Femen. When Femen announced they were starting Femen: Isreal, Soros dropped them like a sack of wet rocks. No tolerance at all.

Trump isn't a plant for Hillary, rest assured. Please vote Trump during the upcoming election femanon and Godspeed.
>>
>>72307434
Agreed - what the fuck type of candidate runs around giving 6 figure speeches to every goddamn corporation on earth and has the balls to claim "it won't affect my judgement?"

Someone has to stop her, and god bless Bernie for trying (even if he didn't hit her on the Clinton Foundation and the FBI investigation - probably because he knows he'd get invited to go jogging in Fort Marcy Park)
>>
>>72307332
teats or
out get the fuck
>>
File: r u srs.jpg (29 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
r u srs.jpg
29 KB, 187x280
>>72307332

Vote Trump, missy.

Or else I'll have to put acid in your bath.
>>
Bill Clinton would be the first, First Man.

Bwahahah

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>72307594
>implying democracy actually exists in the states
>>
>>72307733
Real Democracy doesn't, but the point that Soros wouldn't put so much effort into stopping Trump is he was a plant remains valid.

Go fuck yourself Ahmed.
>>
>>72307665
Already voted for Bernie, but if Trump is the only way to stop that pandering bitch, I'm onboard...my liberal friends are all screaming "RAYCIST HITLER!!!!!" though (some of which actually support $Hillary)
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x576
>>72307332
Why the hell would trump be a plant?

He can't be bought, he is obsessed with his public image. Being president would be his final life legacy and he's being saying for decades it's something he will do if he has to.
>>
File: very pleased.jpg (302 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
very pleased.jpg
302 KB, 752x1024
>>72307975

Okay well in the general election, vote Trump, if you can.
>>
>>72307332
Ladybug and plant. Both are ladybuglike and plantlike
>>
>>72308087
Trump actually makes a LOT of sense on international relations and "free trade" - and he doesn't have the blood of murdered Iraqis and Hondurans on his hands like $Hillary.
>>
>>72307699
Bill will be killed before she is elected, trust me. They'll kill him off so then anything bad about his presidency will be "off-limits" out of respect for the dead
>>
File: 1457602802054.jpg (396 KB, 1962x1869) Image search: [Google]
1457602802054.jpg
396 KB, 1962x1869
>>72307332
Hillary will never be president. Don't worry, some other monster of a woman will ruin the woman's rights movement down the line though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.