[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, now that Trump has virtually secured the Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1457418938312.gif (3 MB, 483x272) Image search: [Google]
1457418938312.gif
3 MB, 483x272
Alright /pol/, now that Trump has virtually secured the Republican nomination, who will he choose as his VP? I'm hoping Webb, but I don't think he's mentioned him since he suspended his campaign. What do you guys think? No memes, please. I want genuine speculation.
>>
>>72305933
I unironically think theta a Trump/Bernie ticket would be fantastic, if only to watch sjw Bernie supporters play their crazy mental gymnastics game to make excuses for themselves.

Of course this will never happen. So real speculation, Trump both wants a man that is experienced to offset his own inexperience, a nationalist that will place America first, and capable of actually running the country on his own, desu I'm really hoping for a Trump/Gingrich pair.
>>
>>72305933
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72305933
I'm still hoping Ben Carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOgEP_2dqos
>>
My vote goes for Trump-Carson

Altho, I'd really like to see Trump-Yeb
>>
>>72306863
That former Ohio governor is literally shaking.
>>
i'd be happy with carson, carson was my pick before trump got into the race.
someone who is that Christian and genuine would work well as an insurance policy on trump's life too.
>>
>>72305933

>everything Jeb Bush does is awkward af

Pat Buchanan.
>>
>>72305933
Carson and trump is realistic
>>72306549
Delusional who didn't read OP in its entirety
>>
File: 1461389302955.jpg (103 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1461389302955.jpg
103 KB, 600x796
>>72305933
Probably Jeb Bush. Trump knows he can't make it to the White House without meme magic. We'll never beat ISIS without Jeb.
>>
>>72307169
My ideal is Bernie runs independent, Trump-Webb/Carson.

This will 99.99% guarantee a Trump presidency.
>>
>>72305933
Caitlyn Jenner
>>
File: help.gif (952 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
952 KB, 320x214
>>72305933
i actually think Jebb would unironically be good, Jebb has the political experience and nuance, Trump has the bravado and backbone, it would be the perfect couple, plus i felt sorry for old "i always dreamed of being president" Jebb he could use a few proper friends
>>
File: Jeb.png (445 KB, 498x658) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.png
445 KB, 498x658
There's only one choice which is clear, and he is head and shoulders above the rest of all candidates.

#JebsBackBaby

#GuacRidesAgain
>>
>>72306549

And unironically, I was also thinking this very thing recently. And if you've been paying attention, Gingrich has been from a very early point taking Trump seriously and taking every opportunity to vocalize it a cross media platforms. It could be...

But Trump makes big plays to win and, despite the shills, has been very very calculating and strategic in his campaign style. The VP pick will be a surprise I think at first, but it will be an outside he box power play that will bring him votes, in the generals. Would not rule out someone from California or Pennsylvania.
>>
:)
>>
>>72305933
Dr. Ben Carson, God willing.
>>
File: 1330103504871.gif (1 MB, 200x118) Image search: [Google]
1330103504871.gif
1 MB, 200x118
Bill Clinton

We remove the 22nd now
>>
>>72307169
Read
>>72307372

Gingrich is a long and hard politician and has been very fair to Trump throughout. He also has the benefit of having run himself, which brings him into the public eye more than a random politician would otherwise.

It is genuine speculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31gt2-nnPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5HzaP19oCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yQdFZUpItk

Watch and learn. I get that the /pol/ crowd was on Ron Paul's dick during that election but Gingrich is actually pretty damn based himself.
>>
>>72305933
Stone Cold Steve Austin.
>>
>>72305933
Ivanka Trump
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.