[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump brings back the jobs from overseas, won't the prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
If Trump brings back the jobs from overseas, won't the prices of goods increase? How can businesses still be successful when they have to pay their workers a decent wage now?
>>
>>72305622

Market-senpai will right herself.
>>
>>72305622
He also kicks out a lot of people. Bans others. Wants to do universal healthcare. All while cutting taxes.
>I'm voting for this guy. I'm smrt
>>
Bait/shit thread.

SAGE
>>
>>72305622
>not understanding good inflation vs bad inflation
>what is increased buying power?
>>
>>72305622
No because the price of goods is determined by the market demand. How much are you willing to pay for something?
>>
>>72305855
Would you say OP is bait/shit crazy?
>>
are you a 15 dollar-er?
>>
>>72305818
we may need to build a second wall
>>
>>72305960
shit pun, friend. but it shall suffice for now
>>
>>72305906
Explain.
>>
>>72306049
let's hear a better pun then smarty
>>
>>72305622
>How can businesses still be successful when they have to pay their workers a decent wage now?

how can this cotton ever get harvested if we get rid of the slaves?

*hundred+ years later even more cotton is being picked than before without slaves*
>>
File: fuckinOPagain.jpg (60 KB, 518x532) Image search: [Google]
fuckinOPagain.jpg
60 KB, 518x532
>>72305622
>>
>>72306123
truthfully, i dont have one. nor do i have the brain capacity, im drunk and tired. its 3:14 here
>>
>>72306171
Come on man lol. I actually support Trump, but I'm curious about what will happen if we bring the jobs back.
>>
>>72306022
You may also need to remove your foot from your mouth
>>
>>72306223
Kudos for honesty
>>
>>72306247
Do tariffs like Liberals always wanted so you can pretend to be against globalism while being a zionist
>>
>>72305622
it will. but i doubt trump will actually get tariffs passed that would change anything.
>>
There is nothing that can be done to bring manufacturing jobs back from overseas. Not by Trump or anyone else. No one here wants those jobs under the conditions they're done in other countries, or anything close to it. But at least Trump will try to stop the bleeding, Hillary will just sign every free trade agreement Goldman Sachs wants.
>>
File: AT008094.jpg.jpg (45 KB, 337x502) Image search: [Google]
AT008094.jpg.jpg
45 KB, 337x502
>>72305622
>>
>>72306053
Imagine dramatically lower taxes.

That puts a surprising amount of money into everyone's pocket.

Cost of goods goes down (sales AND corporate taxes) AND your every dollar is worth more.

No more gives me dats and less bad regulations mean that the production cost hit of manufacturing at home isn't so bad.

Decently less "home base penalty", lower corporate sales and income taxes, and reshoring of money stashed overseas (more capital) balances in everyone's favor.
>>
>>72306124
stupid comparison. the slaves are in china not the us.
>>
>>72305622
>If Trump brings back the jobs from overseas

that's a pretty big if
>>
>>72306371
none of that is tariffs.
>>
>>72306443
Isn't that what he's saying?
>>
>>72306344
Hillary will replace the manufacturing sector with the Goldman Sachs paid speech sector. I hear they pay millions. We just need to expand it and convince them to create jobs by hiring a lot more speakers.
>>
It won't normalize overnight. Your iPhone will cost 5x tho kek
>>
File: 1461644522019.jpg (436 KB, 750x1077) Image search: [Google]
1461644522019.jpg
436 KB, 750x1077
The liberal value system assumes that happiness is being able to buy cheap goods and not work. However we can look at the many indian reservations and inner city welfare ghettos to see that idle humans regress into violent drug addicts with no purpose in life.

People like Trump realize that what people fundamentally want is to be able to work hard at something meaningful to earn their way in life. Yes goods may cost more, but you can actually have a job where you feel you do something meaningful and get rewarded for it.

to compare the outcomes of the two systems compare 1950s America to welfare ghettos today. Find me one place on earth where people dont work and get free shit all day that hasnt turned into a complete shithole.

pic related: the natural state humans assume when they dont have to work and can sit around and buy a bunch of cheap unlimited shit all day
>>
>>72306053
Bad inflation is raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour backed by nothing other than 'keeping up with the times' as it just makes the Purchase Power/Buying Power Weaker. A loaf of bread was $1.00, after the minimum wage was raised a loaf of bread is $1.50 and now it's imported from Mexico.

Good inflation is when the money stays in circulation and you have a overall gain from external sources(such as getting money from Mexico instead of losing it). The theory is when you have excessive amounts of money within a country it promotes massive amounts of consumerism and growth in general.

Trumps who plan revolves around bringing money into the United States and keeping it there rather than bleeding it out into scab countries like Mexico, China, Taiwan and every other place with sweatshops as we have been doing for a very long time now.
>>
File: 1309483636757.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1309483636757.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
> Good paying jobs come back
> Able to afford anything
Op is a faggot
>>
>>72306840
>meaningful
>Selling more consumer crap to obese overconsuming Americans
>>
>>72307048
better than working at walmart to effectively funnel money out of the country
>>
>>72307172
That's seriously your argument?
>>
>>72306840
Holy fuck the irony of that sweater. I have nightmares about having a son like that
>>
>>72307396
>Not loving your son unconditionally and wholeheartedly with your entire being and soul

absolutely haram
>>
>>72307654
Even a muslim would disown or kill their son if they were masturbating to ponies
>>
>>72306840
This system has to crash - people are way too greedy to let it change now. People cry about welfare and are targeting the wrong people - it's far cheaper to have large amounts of the population on welfare than to pay them all proper wages. All forms of welfare put together (food, health, section 8) is worth maybe 10-12k per year.
>>
what good is having cheap shit if I don't have a job to make money to buy it with?
>>
>>72307879
Being Muslim is haram
>>
>>72305622
>won't the prices of goods increase?
Yes, but so will wages.
>>
>>72305622
Think of the economy as a balloon. And the federal reserve is the air supply that injects some air, sometimes.

When jobs go out over seas your taking air out.
When jobs come back your retaining air. As long as you are paying employees wages to live on everything will be okay. Even in a global market this is true. This is basic economics fucking 100 years ago. Look up "Tariff of Abominations". We taxed the shit out of export/import England goods and our economy fucking boomed.
>>
File: c14.jpg (20 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
c14.jpg
20 KB, 600x375
Itt: /pol/ try to macro economy
>>
>>72305906
>good inflation

kill yourself now.
>>
Isn't this a loaded question in assuming employers don't already pay their workers humane wages? You assume they are extorting them. Unless you are talking about Mexicans. I think that when Trump kicks them out and a void is created for the American people to fill, I think that they will fail because they are demoralized and cannot work at those jobs. Either that or Trump has enriched them with HIGH ENERGY, which I hope is the case. Other than that, I am no expert with economics, unlike the good inflation vs bad inflation guy over here. Kek even I know that's a childish way to put it. Heh
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.