[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me figure something out /pol: I've heard the theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: PLuTpoz.png (177 KB, 1199x549) Image search: [Google]
PLuTpoz.png
177 KB, 1199x549
Help me figure something out /pol:
I've heard the theory about the jews/the big bancs wanting more immigration into europe/america, because so the countries will collapse and be even more financially dependent upon them. How will this work out though? Who will pay them back? If America and Europe is in shambles, asia will just pick up the role of economic leader and i don't see how the bancs have then gained anything.
Also on the subject of whites being outbred:
>At a certain level of immigration, the economy will collapse and all inhabitants are now relatively poor.
>Poor and uneducated people have higher birth rates
>poor white people reproduce now again heavily and economy grows again
>repeat

is there a necessary equilibrium?

pic unrelated
>>
>implying infinite power isn't just a better infinite knowledge

Why bother knowing the future when you can just decide what it will be? That's stupid.
>>
>>72304487
>implying you wouldn't just recognize how futile everything you would do with infinite power would be once you know literally everything

jokes aside you're right. Infinite knowledge would for a human being probably more a curse than anything and ininite power is everyones favourite wish if you want fun
>>
>>72304356
that theory is full blown tinfoil tier
the actual reason for the massive immigration is that the first world fucked up and our retired populations will soon outweigh our working populations.
when that happens one of two things happens, either we cut benefits for retired people, which is political suicide
or
the costs of providing for these old people will strain strain our economies so badly that we cease to be competitive when compared to the third world.

there is however a third option, and it is the one that our leaders seem to have chosen:
immigration
a never ending flood of poverty stricken third worlders willing to serve as cheap labor in exchange for not being shot at as much.
the downside to this plan is that we basically piss on hundreds of years of racial and cultural homogeneity.
we are basically pissing on our ancestor's graves so that boomers don't have to give up their bennies.

this is the redpill on immigration, and it used to be common knowledge on this board.
people quit talking about it though because for once it actually isn't the jews
>>
>>72304356
also, not trying to be edgy but I would totally choose nothingness
everything else would become torture eventually
>>
Two decades ago, Muslims and non Muslims were living together in the west with no problems. A couple of conflicts here and there. But overall, everything was good. To seize the opportunity, more Muslims migrated to the west. As the number of Muslims grew, great fear of culture takeover came upon the higher ups. But you cant just kick them out now can you? They are not doing anything wrong.

Oh! Lets make them bad people!

With the immigrant crisis, they planted many, many bad people in them. Who do idiotic things. And on top of them, they will get least to none of the punishment. To encourage other Muslims to do bad things too. That way, they will become the bad guys. People will not feel sorry for them when they are finally kicked out or vanished from the planet.

Its just that simple.
>>
>>72305315
you can have that option any time you choose..
>>
File: 1461514248638.gif (425 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461514248638.gif
425 KB, 250x250
>>
>>72305549
Zamba?
>>
>>72304356
>choose infinite power
>go to sweden and kill sjws and mud people

seriously is there any other viable option
>>
>>72305543
exactly, that's why the picture is retarded
>>
>>72305508
True, Muslims better die quick for Israel to expand
>>
>>72305239
that's even more bleak than the tinfoil theory, makes far more sense though
>>
File: 1445322567601.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1445322567601.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>72305508
>>
>>72305508
>This is what mehmeds actually believe
>>
When we are done with shitting on each other, China will come in to fill financial power vacuum. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they are involved in these events lately up to a certain degree.
>>
>>72305923
Are you Muzzie ?
>>
>>72305923
>get invaded by chinese after the west falls
>religion is basically banned
>no more muslim oppression
>have to work 12hrs every day in chinese slave factory
>smile internally because muslims couldn't islamify europe in the end
>>
File: hand1.jpg (359 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
hand1.jpg
359 KB, 1000x680
>>72305239
Doesn't explain why jews have been at this for a much longer time. Been going on over a hundred years in modern form.
>>
>>72306118
just jews being jews,
they support immigration because it keeps first world economies afloat so they can leech shekels.
jews are not smart, they are just opportunistic parasites
>>
>>72306101
Sounds good
And no I am not a muzzie. I am on phone and can't quote.

Ching chongs are so far winning in jew game, I wouldn't be surprised. We already got em here infiltrating and trying to privatize energy companies. They are starting small in shit tier countries in Balkans where everyone is corrupt as fuck and easily bought off.
>>
File: DNA result.png (41 KB, 793x477) Image search: [Google]
DNA result.png
41 KB, 793x477
tfw you're more European than Jewish...
>>
File: 1460719222443.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460719222443.jpg
512 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: euhang.jpg (24 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
euhang.jpg
24 KB, 420x500
>>72306293
>jews are not smart, they are just opportunistic parasites
Be careful. I've been to australia. Rule number 1 is not to underestimate the wildlife or sun. The sun isn't smart but can kill you.
>>
>>72304356
Infinite Power. Hands down.

In the old days, I might have chosen one of the happier options. What have you done to me /pol/?
>>
>>72304356
It's similar to a protection racket. The elite engineer a crisis, then use said crisis as justification to restrict civil liberties and consolidate power for themselves.

Present example: France hasn't lifted the state of emergency it declared in November, and has in fact extended it until at least late May, and is trying to incorporate its provisions into law even after it ends.

As far as America goes, it allows corporations to get their hands on that cheap Mexican labor without the PR fallout from moving factories to Mexico.
>>
>>72304356
I choose Eternal Love
>>
>>72305239
Ssshhh, you fucking kike.

Between automation of jobs and decreased demand of low-skill jobs we don't need these people.

The only reason this is being accepted is the political correctness and the fact that our "democratic" establishments need new votes, muh diversity is strength and such.

If we were to cut all the bullshit spending on failed integration & assimilation of middle-eastern and other migrants (all generations), and stopped the inflow of new economical migrants, there would be no issue at all regarding a shortage of money. Cronyism is fucking rampant, we live in a time of career-politician whom retire to some semi-public function as their terms ends, hence the too big to fail banks, retarded bonuses and ever increasing power creep of the EU and its multinational organizations.
>>
>>72306842
Automation is a meme, but the rest is true in addition to the other stuff.

The kind of automation to fix the problem is ~30 Years off, but economic collapse is less than 10.

Otherwise it is all parasitism.
Left wing parties buy votes with welfare bucks,
which let's them make whatever authoritarian rules they want,
They also sell their votes to Jewish bankers,
Who use the influence to manipulate labor laws, and ecenomic policy
Which gets them an endless supply of third world slave labor, and first world debt slaves.
The end goal is the same it has always been:
These people want to be in charge.
Some people just like telling others what to do.

Sad thing is that they pit the first world against the third world by manipulating our fear and distrust of each other,

But in the end we are all slaves to the same masters
>>
>>72305239
That's a load of bullcrap too.
Immigration vawe need atleast 3 generationsto be economically integrated, before it is just a burden of welfare.

By the way, if governments really wanted to solve this problem they would have the choice of a massive natalist policies toward middle classes.

I don't even speak about the automation of low skill job.
Immigration is a total burden for Europe, we have no interests in it and european population is submitted by the government to accept it.
>>
No, the bourgeois want immigration because you can pay undocumented immigrants in peanuts and make them work 12 hour days. Even with documented immigrants if you take in loads of them it basically gives you an infinite supply of unskilled labour and so a license to pay your employees as little as possible.

The Jews have nothing to do with it. It's just rich misers being rich misers.
>>
>>72304356
is the only option where you live forever eternal childhood?

if so I guess that
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.