[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't argue that this isn't true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x488
You can't argue that this isn't true.
>>
File: pol22.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
pol22.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>72303984
saged
>>
>>72303984
Why would a smelly crackhead apply for an office job?
>>
He's telling the guy to get lost because something like 5000 people have already applied for the position. This will continue and will only get worse over time. Enjoy the ride gentlemen
>>
>>72303984
I've been homeless, I found work while I was homeless. I've been offered work while I was homeless. Saged
>>
>>72303984
His application is fucking blank, what did you expect??
>>
>>72303984
>>
He looks too clean to be homeless.
Maybe he got rejected for being white.
>>
>>72304281
First, you are taking the image too literal from the "I'm homeless" part. Second, not all homeless people are crackheads so that is an improper assumption.
>>
>>72303984
depends on his qualifications and the position he's applying for.
Shit thread
>>
>>72304281
Why is it an office job? Why are you assuming he is smelly, a crack head, or has no education? Why do you assume that someone who is mentally ill or homeless is unemployable? There's nothing wrong with the cartoon. It's meant to make a point. There is everything wrong with your assumptions. I am guessing by your spelling, punctuation and grammar that you either have a university degree or very little education yourself.
>>
Capitalism and american conservatism are the worse cancers than communism. Than comes from a post-comie nation.
>>
>>72303984
>Acts like he wants a job
>Doesn't even make an appeal to the jobs fairies
>>
>>72304560
Hitler had it right with his anti-capitalism + anti-marxism
>>
>>72304923
how presentable were you? be honest
>>
>>72304358
Satirical drawings since the beginning of time in a nutshell
>>
You don't apply directly to a manager anymore, what kind of ancient boomer drew this comic?

a more accurate comic would be the homeless white guy applies to an obese woman with blue hair who shouts CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE as she runs his job application through a shredder.
>>
there's literally places that will put test you for knowledge, test you for interest in the job market, and then put you through school up to 3000 dollars for that field

there's no reason to not have a job
>>
Well if you're homeless you're obviously a fuck or mentally ill. So why should Penn hire you when you belong in the trash?
>>
>>72303984

Why would you tell an employer you're homeless while handing in a job application?
>>
>>72303984
Maybe but what it doesn't show you is what came before the homelessness. No sympathy for drug addicts, only sympathy for War Vets who get treated like shit by our retarded jew governments.
>>
>>72306303
>>72306253
>>72306091
>>72304569
>>72304296
>>72304281
I have my red seal as a chef but I cannot get in the door half the time because of conceptions like yours.
>>
>>72304309

>I'm a teenager that lives in a middle-class suburb but let me tell you about bootstraps
>>
File: AT008094.jpg.jpg (45 KB, 337x502) Image search: [Google]
AT008094.jpg.jpg
45 KB, 337x502
>>
>>72304311
Lol
>>
>>72304885

No corporations were still government controlled, basically allowing the few to use the government to squeeze out competition with special rules and taxes. Sound familiar?
>>
>>72303984
capitalism is a cruel world. They should at least make suicide free and painless.
>>
it should read "I'm skill-less"

I wonder how many homeless programmers there are.
>>
His fault for applying for a position too prestigious for his current situation. You don't deserve freebies just for being shit, apply to be a janitor or a construction assistant or go to trade school, don't whine about not being expected for a business company out of pity
>>
>>72307829
I'm a programmer and I would have been homeless and probably dead if it had not been for my family. Unfortunately there are alot of companies that care more about certification than the ability to do work.
>>
>>72303984

Do you need to tell your employer you're homeless?
>>
File: RACISM IMAGINED.jpg (85 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
RACISM IMAGINED.jpg
85 KB, 640x488
>>72303984
This is closer to reality you bigoted privileged cis-white male scum
>>
>>72308301
> nigger
> applying for job
> reality
>>
>>72303984
>if someone tells you to get a job, then that person must give you a job
NOPE
>>
>>72304175

bumped
>>
>>72308379
ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS ISN'T TRUE? RACIST!!!!!!!!
>>
>giving them homeless people without education a white collar job

This comic misses the fucking point of people telling hobos to get a job. When they do that, they often refer to getting a nice non professional job like a janitor or a garbage man. God, why are nuliberals retarded?
>>
>>72309132

I don't think that was the point here, and an office job was a poor place for the comic for that reason.

I think the point was something much simpler: A combination of Technology, Overpopulation, and Globalization means there quite simply are not enough jobs.

The guy's rejected because there are already tons of better-qualified applicants that applied.

If you want to see the future of western economies - look at Japan. Too little work for too many people.
>>
File: 1455139918644.jpg (86 KB, 608x626) Image search: [Google]
1455139918644.jpg
86 KB, 608x626
>>72304175
kek
>>
>>72309308
You're barking up the wrong tree. There's an unlimited amount of work to be done if it's cost was zero. You'd personally commission a lot of work if you could get it done for free.

The key to a balanced job market is that workers are available at the right price. Nothing else is strictly needed, but you can probably raise the right price with other policies.
>>
File: pleased.jpg (12 KB, 200x341) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
12 KB, 200x341
>>72309723
>>
>>72309758

There isn't an unlimited amount of work to be done, labor isn't the only cost to work for an employer, and on top of that free or nearly free labor is impossible as many people, such as those on this board, would rather fight than become slaves.

In the US their are places with no minimum wage and extremely lax taxes (see: large parts of the deep south) and yet they still have major unemployment. It's just cheaper to automate most work these days.
>>
File: nathandrinksbleach.jpg (63 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
nathandrinksbleach.jpg
63 KB, 1080x608
>>72304175
merkica
>>
>>72303984

That's true, because a negative can't be proven. Fucking Leaf.
>>
>>72304309

These days you can't get a job without an email address and a phone number to call you back at. Nobody hires on the spot.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.