[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump so much more popular in Israel than in the U.S.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Poll.png (605 KB, 648x798) Image search: [Google]
Poll.png
605 KB, 648x798
Why is Trump so much more popular in Israel than in the U.S.?
>>
Israel loves all US Presidents for very obvious reasons. Trump can't help it if they love him, it doesn't mean he's a trumpet (puppet + Trump).
>>
most jews don't like who's in control of their government
>>
>>72303253
He's a jewish shill who stays blue pilled about jews for the shekels
>>
Becauses he's a nationalist, and most Jews in Israel are nationalist.
>>
>>72303253
Because Israel is allowed to be proud of and wanting to defend their country without being called racists.
>>
>>72303810

Exactly this. They are the most materialistic western style nation in the world. Of course they are going to love the Don.
>>
>>72303253
Because the kikes bought him out if you haven't noticed, look how much he changed since the beginning.
>>
Because the jews in the US started pol correctness and now don't like it but the true kikes i.e. corporate America political parties and wall st banks control the media and the people are brain-dead for the most part
>>
Because ISRAELIS flock to STRONG, nationalistic leaders who have their interests in mind.

Source: my dad's an Israeli.
>>
>>72303253
Because Obama abandoned them and gave $150 million to Iran and basically gavr them permission to build nukes.

The status quo wont reverse that.
>>
>>72304353
Billion
>>
If we shake our wallets and rattle piggy banks, we might be able to get one of those Israel pol users to answer us.
>>
>>72303253
As a jew who's 1/4 ahmed(so basically Israeli) I fully endorse Trump :)

Now he has 24 hours to disavow my endorsement or hes a confirmed zionist shill
>>
>>72304353
>>72304413
This. I'm kind of confused about what Israel thinks of Obongo's relationship with Saudi Arabia though.
>>
>>72303253
A big, beautiful wall... is something they're familiar with the benefits of.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x960
I was in israel a few weeks ago (not a jew) and every jew i talked to said Trump was great. Some even said that the whole "neutral" thing was fine. They also like his shekels.
>>
MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>72303253
61% of Israeli Jews are also Russian
>>
I think it's because the Israelis want to kill their neighbors just as much as their neihbors want to kill them and they think Trump would let them.
>>
File: don.png (494 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
don.png
494 KB, 577x1024
>>72303253
>popular
>>
File: tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 425x240
>>72303979
This.
>>
File: 1452433097755.jpg (359 KB, 1024x1345) Image search: [Google]
1452433097755.jpg
359 KB, 1024x1345
Because Israelis have some understanding of what it takes to maintain a prosperous nation, even in the face of real threats.

Defeatis, identity politics, appeasement and shame in one's own cultural and national identity aren't it.

Western civilization is one of mankind's greatest achievements. It's by far the best we have. The countries that bear its torch should not be allowed to rot and collapse.
>>
File: CepoaY5XEAAAnET.jpg large.jpg (39 KB, 599x317) Image search: [Google]
CepoaY5XEAAAnET.jpg large.jpg
39 KB, 599x317
>>72303253
Israeli Jew populace are mostly nationalists that want a strong nation. They respect Trump. America is full of globalist usurper Ashkenazi Jews that currently own the US and force us to do the bidding of Israel: destabilizing Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan.

Trump wants a strong Israel but he won't let the globalist Zionists cuck us anymore.
>>
This is so confusing. Everyone says it's the jew Soros, the jew Rockafellers and Rothschilds who are tearing the world apart with their globalist schemes, yet Israel is friendly.

Do these jew masterminds not live in Israel? Are they not the kings of the jews at the homeland?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.