[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend is trans need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1459908536510.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459908536510.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
Hey /pol/ a friend came out to me as trans and I didn't know how to react. I was sorta monotone and I feel bad. I just said that's cool but don't jump the shark or anything. His/her face sank.

I'm from /v/ and /asp/ and would like to know more about it. I grew up with this guy. We are like brothers.
>>
is he/she passable? if so make him/her into sex slave
>>
>Canada
just fuck now and get it over with
>>
>>72301219
stop being a little bitch and support your friend, useless fucking leaf.
>>
>>72301219
>brothers

Not anymore.
>>
You should ask him to explain his reasoning.
Ask him how he came to know he was a woman.
Most of the times it's something really unsubstantial like "I like pink" or "I like women's clothes" or "I have a meek personality" as if that had anything to do with the biology of female sexuality.

The worst thing you can do is enable him and allow him to take dangerous drugs with serious life-long side effects. You have to tell him that you support him and want him to be happy, and that it's ok to wear whatever clothing he wants, but that he is a man and will always be one.

More than anything else he's probably just really depressed and sees transitioning as a life reset button of sorts. That works for a very brief period of time, but then the ennui sets in again because it does nothing to address fundamental issues of self-esteem and sexual worth.
>>
>>72301466
>support your friend

Exactly. Tell him that being trans is the worst possible thing he could ever do. Support your friend, don't let him destroy his life.
>>
>>72301219
he has a mental illness.
If you are any kind of friend at all you will not enable his self destructive behavior.
If a friend comes out as anorexic you don't say "that's cool" and let him starve himself to death.
You get him help.
They will hate you for it. But those who need the most help will thank you in the end if you do the right thing. He doesn't need a buddy, he needs help.
>>
You have to kill him. He has been infected with a mind-virus, it's very sad but there is no cure. Right now the person you're speaking to is not your friend but an entirely different entity. Something else entirely....these things, they're body-snatchers. They infect the host and kill the brain, but keep the body alive and replace themselves in the cranial cavity.

Sometimes the body snatcher isn't the same gender as the human host, so it tries to change it. Listen to me op, this is the only real advice you're going to get on here: You need to get the fuck away from your friend. Your friend is dead, and unless you gtfo you will be infected too. Their spores are very small and it only takes one.
>>
>>72301219

try to get to the root of why your friend feels this way.

it's because our society glorifies women, and often times men who fail at getting women will want to become one themselves. It's perverse (and I don't mean to be disparaging, your friend needs help). It's normal to want to attain the unattainable...to get the game winning shot, to clench that impossible business deal, to build a flying machine.

It becomes perverse when sex is involved. Instead of trying to get the girl, things have backfired and he is trying to get the girl by becoming the girl.

This is most likely subconscious. He probably doesn't even realize that's why he feels the way he does.

That's my theory anyway.

Was he gay before this? Is he attracted to males or females?

Did it just come out of left field?
>>
I mean, you could tell him trans people usually end up looking like monsters and have high suicide rates because being trans and crazy go hand in hand. And that this latest trans shit is a fad for people that want attention.

You won't though and he will become another crazy for the pile.
>>
>>72301632
Spores can be absorbed through the mouth, nose, eyes, ears, blood, or sexual contact. They cannot penetrate the skin which is good, or else we'd all be infected. Also they can only release a set number of them...think women and the eggs they create. After a while, they can't produce anymore. Same with a bodysnatcher.

Listen these things are not human, obviously. They are not like us. They are not from here. Your friend is dead and his body is now one of them.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>72301546
It's too bad most gender critical literature is written by angry lesbians who want to keep men out of their club, because it really is important for both men and women to understand that if they feel uncomfortable with the traditional masculine/feminine roles society has laid out for them, it doesn't mean that they were somehow born in the wrong body. It just makes them a different type of man/woman, but a man/woman nonetheless.

It's really sad that the next generation of kids is going to have very normal behaviors pathologized. Society is demanding chemical treatment of children who like the wrong clothes or play with the wrong toys. And this is somehow progressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>72301219
Fuck his boipucci dearly and tenderly.
>>
>>72301636
> Instead of trying to get the girl, things have backfired and he is trying to get the girl by becoming the girl.
This is very true I think.
It's no coincidence that most people who claim to be transgender are anime nerds with no healthy romantic life.

And it doesn't work in any case, which is why so many of them end up killing themselves.
>>
File: descartes711[1].jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
descartes711[1].jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>
>>72301219
every week some canadian's friend comes out as gay or trans.
Liberal shithole is going to implode
>>
>>72302330

dunno why this made me laugh as hard as it did
fuck i think i woke up my parents :(
>>
Your friend has a mental illness and probably endured some form of abuse during his childhood.
>>
>>72302330
I know two people that are trans. How the fuck is that possible? I'm in a conservative dumbass town full of intolerant shits.
>>
You need to be the George to your Lennie friend, anon
>>
>>72302565

>Canada

That's how. Now snip off your penis and join your culture, cunt.
>>
>>72301219
>friend
>trans

you fucking degenerate leaves
>>
>>72301219
Just slap him on the ass real hard, and if you're real bros, he'll give you a brojob.
>>
>>72301219
bang his boipucci
>>
>>72301219
THE CAVEMAN IS THE SHERIFF
>>
>>72302565
See
>>72301632
>>72301799
>>
>>72301219
Dude, that guy tried to hit on you. There's no other way to explain the sunken face afterwards.
>>
Trial by combat
>>
>>72301219

>I grew up with this guy. We are like brothers.

Either suck his dick or leave
>>
File: 1389541824516.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1389541824516.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>72303604
>sucking a trap's dick
>>
>>72303604
That's how you get trans spores, bodysnatcher. Nice fucking try.
>>
>>72301219
time to defoo that degerate.
>>
>>72301219
He's mentally ill, anon. If he doesn't get help he'll probably an hero.
>>
Trans here. Listen to this guy >>72301546
Some trans people can be extremely reasonable and realistic about what's going on. If your friend just realized the truth of things and actually wants to transition and live a normal life, then there shouldn't be a huge issue.
But if your friend starts becoming a SJW faggot that doesn't actually want to transition and gets off on just claiming to be trans and never intending to go through with it, tell him to fuck off. Cause at that point he's just a broken piece of shit and he's never coming back
>>
>>72301219
Looks like you got a new sister!

Well, until IT kills ITSELF.
>>
>>72304088
>bodysnatcher here
Not falling for it.
>>
>>72301339
This desu
>>
>>72304088
Forgot to add. Do not EVER let him get SRS. It's essentially a death sentence.
>>
>>72304285
I'm on your side, man. It's a mental illness and if his friend realizes that then he can be saved. Unfortunately the only effective treatment we have now is transitioning because SJW faggots refuse to allow research, but it's something. The more reasonable trans people we get, the better chance we have of finding an actual cure so nobody has to go through the bullshit I've been through.
>inb4 therapy
Therapy can help the symptoms but transgenderism is an illness that doesn't just go away by talking about it.
>>
>>72301546
this 1000x
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.