[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Rand Paul be a wise choice for Trump's VP pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
File: vice president.jpg (301 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
vice president.jpg
301 KB, 900x500
Paul is an ideological clone of Cruz, so you'd be pulling in his voters. It would also draw in libertarians and perhaps some Sanders supporters as well.

Trump/Paul 2016 anyone?
>>
Trump made fun of Dr. Paul's physical appearance at an early debate, questioned why he was even there
>>
>>72300069
No, because Paul said he wouldn't.
>>
my political alignment is with rand but he is unelectable
>>
>>72300069
eh, he is better than Fiorina. Glad that cunt dropped early.
>>
File: 1440080095478.gif (410 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1440080095478.gif
410 KB, 500x372
>>72300069
No, they'd just assassinate Trump a month into his presidency.
>>
>>72300636
He left while he still had some dignity. Plus he has to defend his senate seat.
>>
Trump never insulted Dr. Paul's appearance, and believe me there is a lot there to work with
>>
>>72300069
Rand would be phenomenal.

But I don't think he'd accept on principle, which is unfortunate
>>
>>72300689

Thats basically my view. We need rand in the senate. Putting him in the presidency would almost be self sabotage.
>>
File: Ive had you up to here.jpg (75 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Ive had you up to here.jpg
75 KB, 480x320
Rand's campaign was like it's campaigner. Short.
>>
>>72300069
>Paul is an ideological clone of Cruz

Are you retarded?
>>
It would be a very smart choice for Trump to be honest. It would also be good for Rand, however Rand would look a little bit like a hypocrite if he goes along with it. I doubt he would if he was offered.

But if he did, then they'd win no problem.
>>
>>72300069
You really think a Protectionist like Trump will ever accept the most Libertarian fucking candidate on stage?
>>
>>72300069

Nope, Rand brings literally ZERO tactical advantage. Even El Rato would bring the hard conservative vote, 7,000,000 votes at the very least.
>>
File: 1459653240867.gif (452 KB, 476x508) Image search: [Google]
1459653240867.gif
452 KB, 476x508
It's obvious gonna be Jeb!, it's been the plan all along! His turtles told him so!
>>
>>72300069
he need to take
ben carson as VP
allan west as sec of defense
condi as sec of state
sowell as sec of treasury

then he can say:" i'm happy there was a black president but now i want to show you what competent black people in office can do"
>>
Paul would be a strategically good choice for getting votes but the two of them would never get along and are too ideologically different for it to be practical.

Rudy Giuliani or Jeff Sessions are the most likely vice president picks.
>>
File: 1456800696712.png (72 KB, 838x682) Image search: [Google]
1456800696712.png
72 KB, 838x682
>>72301324
>>
Carson is going to get it. He'll have a better chance with evangelicals
>>
File: jebip.png (988 KB, 1026x947) Image search: [Google]
jebip.png
988 KB, 1026x947
>>72301324
he better
>>
File: mattis.jpg (10 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
mattis.jpg
10 KB, 279x180
>>72300069
he should pick General Mattis, or at the least make him the secretary of defense
>>
>>72300200
Trump has made fun of everybody's appearance at one point or another, so I'm not sure how that matters
>>
>>72301517
Giuliani would be great, he's based as fuck

>THE NEW YORK VALUES TICKET
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1024x615
Rands the best of the 2016 GOP field.

The Cruz camp and media allies went after Ron Paul in 2012 for "attempting to subvert the will of the electorate". Watching them bitching that the strategy used by Ron Paul was unfair and democratic is fucking hilarious now that they are trying to defend the same tactics now being employed by Cruz. Fucking hypocrites, liars, and Jew shills.

When did you realize Rato was trash /pol/? For me it was the first time I saw him speak during Rand Paul's 2013 filibuster. Guy oozed with scum and his time on the floor that day was spent stroking his own dick instead of being about the purpose of the filibuster.

Rand has always been Cruz's target as he was a threat to the "Liberty" politician title that Cruz desperately wanted. That's why he's made cheap shots at him many times since than and used the beck and Levin to attack the Pauls.

Also Rato wears elevator shoes. They covertly add 5 inches to his height. He's naturally the same height has rand(let).
>>
File: Get_In_Faggot.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
Get_In_Faggot.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>72300069

Someone like Cruz or Rubio would help seal the deal with Trump, we don't want the elite assassinating him before he even gets inaugurated. However, a more Libertarian candidate like Paul would help push the party further to the Tea Party.

My main concern is him not picking Carson, and losing the General because normies will believe he's racist and sexist.

The most exciting election would have to be the following.

>Hillary Beats Sanders in the Primary.
>Sanders claims she won because of corruption, and runs independent.
>Trump is just 10 delegates short of the 1237 he needs, and the party obviously rigged it.
>Cruz wins contested Convention
>Trump runs independent
>4 way debates are incredible
>Bernie is looking bad in the polls.
>Becomes Hillary's running mate.
>Republicans look screwed.
>Cruz turns into a Dubya clone, and betrays the Tea Party.
>Major Terrorist attack in Miami
>Everyone even Obama is hiding in fear.
>Trump/Carson go to the Miami townhall, and give an extremely professional speech, and people act like he were the President already.
>Cruz gets angry.
>Goes to Miami and basically copies the speech.
>Tries ad libbing a shitty cop out to his fellow Island Niggers.
>Ends up saying something extremely offensive.
>Hispanic Republicans flock to Trump.
>Cruz looks dead in the water.
>Trump doing strong, but might get Ross Pero'd by Cruz.
>Trump sues the RNC for corruption, because of the obvious delegate manipulation.
>Judge is leaning towards RNC.
>Ron Paul comes and testifies, exposing corruption against him.
>Trump gets Libertarian Brownie points from this.
>Judge rules in favor of Trump.
>Republicans hold an impromptu 2nd convention.
>Trump wins.
>Cruz goes back to Senate.
>Trump wins General election in a landslide.
>Within his first two years he gets rid of all the Liberal shit.
>America eliminates Trillions of dollars of debt.
>Europeans suddenly stop all their shit talking, when we abolish NATO.
>Russia and America enslave Europeans.
>>
>>72301517
>Giuliani
Very good choice, didn't even really cross my mind since he's been pretty quiet since the 2012 election.
>>
>>72300200
it was just friendly bantz
>>
I feel like at this point the VP slot has to be some token minority.
>>
I want Paul in the senate, he is too valuable there to remove him.
>>
>>72302222
That went off the rails rather quickly.
>>
As a Rand supporter i'd love to see this. But honestly i think he can get more done and be more effective in the Senate. I would actually like to see him one day perhaps attempt to become the majority leader, might actually be a better place for him than even the presidency.
>>
>>72300069
Carson would be better. He'd get all of Ted Cruz's religious voters and nobody could call Trump a racist.
>>
>>72302217

Poor Jebbie, he at least had the height.
>>
I want a Paul in the White House but I don't see it happening. Im hoping for Guiliani
>>
>it must be jeb
>jeb is a cruz backer

>paul cant do VP because he has to get reelected in kentucky

it's almost like trumpcucks don't have any clue what's going on....

it's going to be Christie Carson or Rudy Guliani to try and get the north east vote (he won't either way)
>>
>>72302648
They'd attack Carson for not acting like a worthless thug bigger by calling him uncle Tom.
>>
Rand would clearly never accept, and I highly doubt Trump would ever even offer.
>>
>>72302916
They do that already
>>
>>72302222
First of all,
>checked.
Second of all,
>Russia and America enslave Europeans.
This should have been the plan decades ago.
>>
File: cuck vs drumpfag.png (63 KB, 881x583) Image search: [Google]
cuck vs drumpfag.png
63 KB, 881x583
>>72300069
no

if he wants to beat hillary he needs to compete with her vgina
thats why cruz chose carly

trump needs a diverse VP, like carson or jenner

if he chooses A FUCKING WHITE MAIL he's done for
>>
File: 1456969284448.jpg (103 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1456969284448.jpg
103 KB, 600x652
No, Rand was tone deaf in the primaries, floundered on foreign policy and trade, and overall sided with the neocon globalist GOP over Trump causing him to lose the backing of almost all of the libertarian base that once sided with Ron.

Never forget the fact that he endorsed Mitt Romney over his own father in 2012.
>>
>>72303714
source on Rand betraying his father and endorsing Mittens just to get good boy GOP establishment points

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-fans-angry-over-rand-paul-mitt-romney-endorsement-2012-6
>>
File: 1450058559232.jpg (112 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
1450058559232.jpg
112 KB, 700x560
>>72302222
please don't say Miami. also checked
>>
Would it be possible to have a Trump-Sanders ticket?
>>
Rand Paul is a fookin amateur. He has no chance for any national role in the next 20 years and then he will lose just like his dad.
>>
Jim Webb would be the best choice. A moderate and a Vietnam vet. He would bring in the swing votes.
>>
>>72300069
Now that Cruz has proven himself to being a sleazy, lying ratbag. Rand is the only guy in the race besides Trump that I would vote for.
>>
I would literally cream my bke jeans if he did
>>
Rand is the anti-war libertarian that will reign in the insane Military spending

If Rand was the VP I would literally be in the streets with an AR15 to make sure they get elected because it means the end of the MIC and the endless wars
>>
>>72302222
>running as independents
Texas regulations regarding such, as an example
"You may have your name placed on the general election ballot as an independent candidate if you are not affiliated with a political party. Tex. Elec. Code Ann. § 1.005(9). If you vote in a party’s primary elections or participate in a party’s conventions, you thereby affiliate with the party. Tex. Elec. Code Ann. §§ 142.008, 162.003, 162.007. File a Declaration of Intent to Run as an Independent Candidate (PDF) between November 14, 2015 and 6:00 p.m. on December 14, 2015 (Tex. Elec. Code Ann. § 142.002(b)(2)), with the county judge (county or precinct offices) or the Secretary of State (district and state offices). Tex. Elec. Code Ann. § 142.005. After the primary elections, collect signatures (PDF) from registered voters, who support your application for a place on the general election ballot (PDF). Tex. Elec. Code Ann. § 142.009. The signers must be registered voters who have not participated in the general primary election or the runoff primary election of a party that has nominated, at either election, a candidate for the office you seek. Tex. Elec. Code Ann. § 142.009. File the application, along with petition, by 5:00 p.m. on June 23, 2016, with the county judge (county or precinct offices) or the Secretary of State (district and state offices). Tex. Elec. Code Ann. §§ 142.005, 142.006. Contact the Secretary of State’s office concerning the number of signatures required."

Please know what the fuck you're talking about before you go off on tirades. It's too late for that for either of them, they would have had to been preparing for this since last year.
>>
>>72300069
Plainly speaking, would sanders make a good vp?
>>
>>72300069
>Would Rand Paul be a wise choice for Trump's VP pick?
Yes
>Paul is an ideological clone of Cruz
You're a fucking idiot
>It would also draw in libertarians and perhaps some Sanders supporters as well.
Correct on these counts
>>
>>72300718
He is not as idealistic as his father. He might accept.
>>
File: 1776 GET.png (253 KB, 1351x935) Image search: [Google]
1776 GET.png
253 KB, 1351x935
>>72303989
Yes, we've been talking about this for a while.

Best options for VP are
>Bernie Sanders
>Rand Paul
>Jim Webb
>Ben Carson (cause people like diversity)
>>
>>72305864
Yes. As VP, he wouldn't get to even try to implement his shit-tier economic ideas, and aside from economics, he's a pretty good guy. Would he make a good president? Better than an establishment candidate for sure, but not as good as someone like Trump or Rand. But would he make a good vice president? Fucking absolutely he would.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.