[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Hitler win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: swastika.jpg (54 KB, 1038x575) Image search: [Google]
swastika.jpg
54 KB, 1038x575
So I know nothing about history but didn't Hitler win? he took a sacred symbol of peace and turned it into a symbol of pure hatred
I mean sure he didn't accomplish all he wanted to do but he would have to have the foresight to realize he probably wouldn't survive and wanted to leave a huge mark on the world so people will continue his work
What do you guys think?
>>
>>72299217
/pol still thinks Hitler won
>>
>>72299217
No, he also doomed fascism to forever be viewed as an abusive form of of government fueled by racism.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>72299217
Hitler had a large impact on the world but left Germany to be cucked by rapefugees.
>>
File: Berlin in 1945.jpg (357 KB, 1273x1080) Image search: [Google]
Berlin in 1945.jpg
357 KB, 1273x1080
>>72299217
Hitler killed himself

Germany was under foreign occupation for decades afterward

Doesn't sound like winning to me
>>
File: 203842304.jpg (12 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
203842304.jpg
12 KB, 207x243
It's an ancient symbol of goodluck. It also wasn't just used in India, the Samnites (Pre-Roman Italian tribe of boss ass motherfuckers) put it on their shields to give them luck in battle for instance.
>>
>>72299217
>Little Britbongistan things the swasitka symbolizes hate
>>
Haha no. Burgers and ultimately jews are the only ones who came out strong. One made a fortune selling military equipment and got high-tech blueprint for warplanes and such handed to them by the brits for free just so they could produce some and join the fight. They also sweeped whatever scientists they could, even oardoning unit 731 in exchange for their research. The other got a piece of Jerusalem and a permanent unbeatable victim card
>>
>>72299370
Fascism isn't bad?
>>72299491
Okay okay yeah he died and basically lost but this might be a huge stretch but in my thought of this post I'm viewing Hitler with how the joker viewed batman/harvey by taking a symbol of hope and destroying it never to be viewed the same again
Yes?
>>
>>72299667
Britbongistan, I'm gonna use that one.
But it kind of is now right? if you see someone with a big Swassi on their chest you don't think oh he's Hindu or a Buddhist Etc
You think, damn this guy is fucked up and I am not going to talk to him well the majority would anyway I assume .. from my experience hey it might different in other places so who knows
>>
Swastika is an astronomical symbol. Its oldest drawings come from an antique Chinese papiro describing a rotating comet dating from 4000bc.

Since these comets were seen from many parts of the world, many cultures also had Swastikas.
>>
Hitler fucked up really bad.
>>
>>72301717
>>72300242
>>72299491

well.... he got rid of the Jews, and gave the world a bloody nose, and he did both exceptionally well, so from that perspective he succeeded
>>
>>72299217
It will only appear to be a symbol of hate to those whose minds are hopelessly enslaved by jews.
>>
>>72299217
>he took a sacred symbol of peace and turned it into a symbol of pure hatred

in the east it's pretty much the same symbol as it was pre-ww2. You can draw a swastika in india and no one would care. Meanwhile in the US a huge campus protest could be sparked.
>>
>>72302392
>he got rid of the Jews

I wish. We wouldn't be in the mess we are today if the Holocaust had actually happened.
>>
>>72299217
they say hitler lost, but in reality he won the hearts of the people

thus the hearts of the people today will come to love hitler once more

hitlers will will echo through the galaxy
>>
>>72302903
the context was Hitler and the Jews in Germany.

where as the Jews your referring to in modern times are an entirely different topic, please work on your logic and /or reading comprehension
>>
>>72299927
>Fascism isn't bad?

Read Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism and you tell me one bad thing it condones.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.