[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why we need a wall nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458240218447.jpg (624 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
1458240218447.jpg
624 KB, 1650x1275
This is why we need a wall nigger
>>
Obviously it'll work in a country that's still in the stone ages you barbaric negroid
Unfortunately the idea of latters has made it to mexico already.
>>
File: Tunnel-Mexico-US-AFP.png (328 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel-Mexico-US-AFP.png
328 KB, 475x356
Hallo
>>
>>72297852
Non-lethal microwave weapons and lethal Samsung SGR-A1s will discourage them pretty quickly...
>>
>>72298065

Adios

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Exclusive-Hamas-operatives-fear-entering-tunnels-believe-Israel-behind-collapses-446836
>>
>>72298308
As if The Great Wall of America won't have seismography to detect tunnels being dug under it.
>>
>not realizing he's going to freeze banks accounts of known cartel members.
>could go after HSBC as well since they are involved in laundering money for the cartels and have been fined for it.
>>
File: 4552167.jpg (50 KB, 498x306) Image search: [Google]
4552167.jpg
50 KB, 498x306
These will go on our side of the wall. It would be rude to point automated weapons at another country. You come in illegally you die, automated decision.
>>
My curiosity is what are we going to do about the Jaguars. This is the part of the wall that hits my feels, but it is still needed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/03/us/wild-jaguar-video-arizona-feat/
>>
Reading this kinda makes me wonder why we never had a wall to begin with

we could do shit like the Panama canal but not this?
>>
>>72298630
That would be a waste of bullets
>>
Will this not effect Mexico being our 3rd largest supplier of imported goods? Does that even matter?
>>
>>72299294
Well it's harder to make an automatic hanging system.
>>
>>72298512
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-hsbc-probe-idUSBRE8BA05M20121211
The Justice department already settled with HSBC about the cartel money laundering.
Don't get me wrong, HSBC are fucking scumbags for facilitating the cartels but it would be nearly impossible to repenalize them legally and they have government monitor reviewing transactions so they probably wouldn't be stupid enough to do it again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.