[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to tourture, execute and throw leftists out of helicopters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 620x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 620x902
I want to tourture, execute and throw leftists out of helicopters. How can I fulfill my dream?
>>
>>72296862
Join isis
>>
>>72296862
Overthrow the government of Venezuela
>>
>>72296862

And I want to listen to reggaeton
>>
You can't. Since US progressives have total control over the entire world, anyone the establishment allows you to harm is by definition right wing. You need to just wait for the anglosphere to spontaneously declare Prince Alois their rightful absolute monarch, and see whether he commands you to do so.

t. Mencius Moldbug
>>
>>72296862
I've spent a lot of time in helicopters, throwing people from them doesn't appeal to me.
That movie about the patriots of Indonesia is my style
Have 5-6 guys arrestBern fag
Drag up on roof
Beat till all names/plans given
Choke out
Bury in shallow grave
profit

This is the dream of the American left
It's us or them
We have to move or die
>>
>>72296862
I'm just wondering why you would execute a man before throwing him out of a plane.
>>
>>72296862
which south american country is overdue for a coup? i wanna say argentina?
>>
>>72297387

Maybe saving the helicopter rides for a once-in-awhile treat? They use a lot of fuel you know.

Better to just use rope for the typical Red.
>>
>>72297434
Macri already won and kirchner is out.
>>
>>72297434

Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba
>>
File: laughter.jpg (24 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
24 KB, 236x272
>>72297387
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.