[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sterilize sick people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Am I the only one who think the people with cancer or rare diseases should be sterilized?

I mean, these genetic diseases are weakening the human race, there are more and more cases of people with rare diseases, and while there are cancers that are not for genetic reasons if not rather by bad habits and addictions, their offspring are more likely to generate the same type of cancer, then for the sake of humanity think it should be so, so it could reduce the world's population which pollutes and consumes a lot, and also the human race is only going to improve, and don't delay it until it reaches a point which all will have to rely on costly medicines or external devices to our body.
>>
>>72294285
Why stop there? Why not everyone under 6ft? Or better yet every non white.
>>
>>72294285
>we should sterilize people with cancers what do you think chemo does?
>>
>>72294355
This

Would be a great idea but would never go through
>>
File: very pleased.jpg (302 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
very pleased.jpg
302 KB, 752x1024
>>72294285
>>
We can't give any particular entity authority to forcibly sterilize the sick, poor, etc. It's a slippery slope like >>72294355 says.

We should just say that the taxpayer will never be required to support the care of children born to the poor or those with genetic disorders, and provide incentives for them to get abortions and sterilization done voluntarily.
>>
>>72294545
Just offer welfare in exchange for sterilization, guaranteed payments to death if you haven't had kids yet
>>
>>72294464
Because the whites are too weak to pull it off
>>
File: 1337617257325.png (5 KB, 243x190) Image search: [Google]
1337617257325.png
5 KB, 243x190
>>72294285
frigg off eh. being sterile fucking sucks. especially when you're white

I can see how a beaner like you wouldn't mind seeing his people sterilized though
>>
>>72294413
Fucking chink cant even greentext right. Selling 4chan to a the chinks qas a mistake.
>>
>>72294285
No. The rate of evolution is directly related to the rate of mutation. It used to be, that in order for a mutation to be passed on, it would have had to be benign enough to allow an individual or group to survive into adulthood and reproduce.

These days, thanks to modern medicine, those who would have never made into adulthood now survive and even have kids. This may seem counter productive to natural selection, but those with mutated genes are now breeding with other mutated gene sets, leading to unexpected combinations that could very well be beneficial.

Thanks to modern medicine, human gene biodiversity and its affects, had more possible potential, then ever.
>>
>>72295056
so, you think someday, wirh the product of one mutant and other mutant, we can find
the cure to cancer? or we have to treat the cancer as smallpox? extinguishing it
>>
>>72294285
4 words: germ line genetic engineering
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.