[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada, wtf are you doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Cap2.png (398 KB, 675x633) Image search: [Google]
Cap2.png
398 KB, 675x633
"Jonathan Nicola, believed to be a dominant 6-9 high school basketball star in Ontario, was arrested last week when it was discovered the South Sudan native was actually closer to 29 or 30.

After being arrested and detained under violation of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act, Nicola reportedly told authorities, in his hearing, that his mother, currently suffering from diabetes back in South Sudan, never told him his real age.

"I always keep asking, 'what is the specific age that I was born?' and she has told me that she could not remember," Nicola said, via The Hamilton Spectator.

"Over [in South Sudan] … not every year we study … we always keep moving to different schools, and over there they do not ask your age. They do not ask you nothing," he said.

Canada Homestay, a group that finds homes for foreign students, arranged for Nicola to live with Pete Cusumano, the head basketball coach at Catholic Central, under the impression that he was a 17-year-old, Grade 11 student.

Given the ongoing violence in South Sudan and the potential for a better future, it's easy to see how a few individuals might root for Nicola's success rather than question this 6-foot-9 young adult with a size 16 shoe."
>>
I can't decide

CANADA YES!

or

WE WUZ HIGH SCHOOLERS IN SHEEIT
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 621x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 621x309
>>72292604
>>
>>72292604
Reminds me of the fastest 14 year old in Svenstan
>>
This is actually really sad. I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>72292898
Why? Think of all that white maple pussy he was tapping..
>>
It's ironic, but progressives will buy his obvious bullshit because they really think black people are that stupid.
>>
>>72292731
Why not both?
>>
>>72292604
fucking agists, this man clearly identify as a teenager why won't you fucking let him be?
>>
>>72292604
>all news hiding the fact that the migrant was also abusing a child somewhere at the end of article
>headlines all about basketball

Greates ally indeed
>>
>Given the ongoing violence in South Sudan and the potential for a better future, it's easy to see how a few individuals might root for Nicola's success rather than question this 6-foot-9 young adult with a size 16 shoe."

What does one thing have to do with another?
>>
>>72293029
To be fair, most are
>>
>>72293029
Most cultures have followed the seasons and developed astronomy, its essential for primative agriculture
>>
>>72292604
>South Sudan

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE SUDANESE SCUM BAGS EVEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE THEIR SHIT HOLE OF A COUNTRY.

People wonder how fanatic hate is made and jews are treated worse than a mangy dog.

Keep fucking pushing.
>>
>>72292604
>diabetes
>poor starving Africans

we have to feed them, we have to give them insulin, the care isn't good enough there we have to let them live here... fuck
>>
>>72292777
checking for trips

>also checking for my kekking
>>
File: 1456291372149.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1456291372149.png
290 KB, 680x680
How many Canadian high school sluts do you think he smashed?
>>
>>72292604
This is so common with foreigners, I know "kids" from nepal and Pakistan that comes to america and their documents all have different dates as their birthdays, some of the kids dont know, some act like they are younger
>>
>>72292604
>Canada Homestay, a group that finds homes for foreign students, arranged for Nicola to live with Pete Cusumano, the head basketball coach at Catholic Central, under the impression that he was a 17-year-old, Grade 11 student.

That sounds like the pitch to a comedy movie about a basketball team that rigs their team with a 30 year old nigger from africa so that they can win the season.
>>
I thought most of Africa doesnt even keep birth records and they dont celebrate birthdays.
>>
>>72293275
They didn't have agriculture in the sub-saharan world until ca. the late 18th century.
>>
>>72292604

this happened in my city though I never went to that high school.

He was living with a teacher, no doubt a bleeding heart who knew he wasn't a kid but was craving the BBC for his wife's sake.

At least they actually arrested him .
>>
>>72292898

knowing niggers...he might actually not know his own age
>>
>>72292604
>nobody keeps track of anything
>couldnt remember if someone is 20 or 10

if he really asked the whole time, he wouldve asked 5 years ago, when he shouldve been 12 rather thn 25. 12-13 years is too much too overlook when you are supposed to be 17
>>
>>72293692

all of them, and all the female teachers, and all the male teacers' wives/daughters
>>
>>72292604
Someone post the picture of the nigger who's 36 and in school.
>>
File: 1359613441413.png (74 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1359613441413.png
74 KB, 1024x776
>>72294418
This one?
>>
File: received_10209188897469069.jpg (12 KB, 401x270) Image search: [Google]
received_10209188897469069.jpg
12 KB, 401x270
Niggers are gullible, sub human retards

And apparently, so are Canadians
>>
>>72292604
I don't see how this is any different than the millions of white people who stay in university for 10 years working on a gender studies BA.
>>
>>72294340
good kek
>>
How many 15 year old 10th graders got BLACKED do you think?
>>
>>72294088

True, I mean they did do something about it so there is that.
>>
This actually happened in Odessa, Texas about 6 years ago shortly after the Haiti earthquake. Some haitian got adopted and was playing for Permian's basketball team even though he was like 23 or something
>>
>Canada Homestay, a group that finds homes for foreign students, arranged for Nicola to live with Pete Cusumano, the head basketball coach at Catholic Central, under the impression that he was a 17-year-old, Grade 11 student.

>Catholic

No surprise there. Catholics are all blue pilled. I remember an issue in my state a few years back was whether to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens. In the booklet all the "pro" sides were these Catholic groups saying shit about human beings being all loved by God and all this shit. And the "anti" side was like... everyone else in society. Shit cracked me up.

Dumbass spic-loving Catholics.

I bet the Catholic dude Pete let that 6'9'' negro plow his wife, assuming he's married and not some closet case.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.