[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How emasculated does it make you guys feel that black men with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 630x420
How emasculated does it make you guys feel that black men with popstar celebrity girlfriends can literally get caught cheating with random girls and all their wives have to say about it is "Y-you better not do it again! I swear I'll leave you next time!"
>>
>>72291304
>animals and humans are not held to the same moral standard

it doesn't make me feel emasculated at all
>>
>>72291304
>black men with popstar celebrity girlfriends can literally get caught cheating with random girls and all their wives have to say about it is "Y-you better not do it again! I swear I'll leave you next time!"
This is untrue

Source to prove me wrong

Oh right you can't hahahahahaha
>>
Not very. Those people and their idiosyncrasies are nothing to me. Do you get paid to post this retarded shit or are you just a chuckle fuck?
>>
>>72291304
You mean black men like Bill Clinton?
>>
>>72291304
That's all rich men
>>
>>72291304
about the same as seeing two dogs bone outside
>>
>>72292198
Except Beyonce and Iggy Azaelea are both worth more money than their respective husbands.

Face it. Even extremely rich sex icon pop stars are so submissive to black men that they can't bring themselves to leave them when they're publicly cheated on.
>>
>>72293001
Well Beyonce is black, and iggy is part abo so no loss here
>>
>>72292031
But Hilary isn't attractive so who the fuck cares about that?
>>
>>72293001
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>72291304
I don't give a shit? Why should I care about animals? Bonobos do same thing and I still wouldn't want to be them.
>>
Iggy Azaelea grew up in some buttfuck nowhere town here in australia like 40 minutes from me called Mullumbimby. It's even more nowheresville than where I live.

How the fuck she became internationally famous I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>72293001
Beyonce and Jay Z are tied together by business tho

divorce would be pretty painful because they both work in the same industry and/or make revenue off of each other

same reason why >>72292031 is a thing, it'd leave both of them very vulnerable in the long run and they're old enough that recovering would be very difficult

also why the Kardashians split off so easily, they have little in common with the people they marry
>>
>>72291396
FPBP

gg nippon, honorary aryan, never forget
>>
>>72291304
she is australian
>>
>>72291304
are you kidding?

If I were a celebrity and i had a celebrity girlfriend who got mad at me for cheating I would quickly be single and go back to banging every 8, 9, or 10 that walks into whatever venue im at.
>>
File: o2efmynTqT1rmnonlo1_540.jpg (44 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
o2efmynTqT1rmnonlo1_540.jpg
44 KB, 540x382
>>
>>72293340
she loves bbc like all australian women she came to america to show the world her love for it thats how she is famous
>>
>>72293443
So their marriage is just for business?
>>
>>72293340

bro it's because

she's so fancy
you already know
she's in the fast lane
from LA to Tokyo
>>
>>72293148
Neither are Beyonce or nIggy
>>
>>72291304
could not possibly care less about this "issue"
>>
>>72291304
Daily reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Fr-xKukco
>>
>>72293443
Lots of rich celebs probably have open relationships
>>
>>72291304
White people can do that too if they have enough money. White women cheat, and so do black wives. It's what happens, marriage isn't a sacred bond in modern society, it's a tax cut.
>>
>>72293616
What is yas slay?
>>
>>72291304
Alphas are expected to cheat. It is one of the ways they demonstrate their continued high mate status to their saggy wives. Women would never admit this, but they expect it and like it.
>>
>>72293652
yeah pretty much
they're nigh-billionaires and currency is a force
what did you expect
>>
File: wtf.jpg (100 KB, 736x1060) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
100 KB, 736x1060
>>72293597
this

why the f would u get a married/have a gf if you're rich and famous when you can just bang any girl you want, whenever and wherever, with no consequences? if i were a celebrity, i'd want to be as liberal as hell in order to get over $20,000,000+ and then proceed to reveal i'm redpilled as fuck, chant /pol/ things on twitter, news, media, etc. then go full charlie sheen mode, except nowhere in this process would i get HIV.
>>
>>72293652
That's what a lot of highly successful people do. Extremely wealthy families do this all the time.
>>
>>72293340
Do you all have fake Atlanta accents?
>>
>>72294002
You do it to create a dynasty. You do it to reproduce with another extremely successful and genetically gifted person so your offspring will continue on the legacy you leave behind.
>>
>>72293001
>Beyonce worth more than Jay Z
lol. when a woman is rich she just finds a guy who's richer than her because its bred into female genetics to leech off men.
>>
>>72294002
marriage is integral to procreation

any bitch can have your seed and raise some nignog who vaguely resembles you

it takes genuine passion and respect to raise someone who not only amounts to you but surpasses you in other ways
>>
>>72294308
>Oprah
>>
>>72293340
Avril Lavign came from buttfuck no where Ontario. when women become famous theres only 2 ways, they either have natural talent, or they suck a lot of dick, like a loooooot of dick.
>>
>>72294511
casting couch?
>>
>>72293597
>be a celebrity
>actually banging 8's or 9's
>not endless 3 ways with 10's

who are you, Peter Chris?
>>
>>72291304
No idea what you're on about, don't follow niggers, but obviously you do, what a cuck.
>>
>>72291304
Those women are black.
>>
>>72294618
besides that, what is your opinion on this?
>>
>>72294565
well shes banging chad krueger so im gonna say yea, casting couch. the girl has no taste whatsoever.
>>
reread your post
>>
>>72294428
Artificial wombs are comming.

It will quickly become common for those who can afford it to avoid marriage/legal attachment.
>>
>>72291304
Not at all..? Why should I care about no talent whores that let niggers step all over them? Women tend to look the other way when it comes to cheating if they can gold dig or the dating pool is small (which it is for celebrities)
>>
>>72295090
i don't know about you, but i just couldn't look into the eyes of an artificially created child and consider it legitimate

that's like millions of years of genetic hard-wiring gone, man

rite of passage, sexual roles, all that sentimentalist shit we took for granted

gone, just like that

even the people who initially wanted it are going to be too beta to do anything with it beyond testing on other animals

also despite the WE WUZ/PROGRAMS shit, the vast majority of African Americans are conservative as fuck when it comes to anything not concerning them, they'll probably be at least 100 years late on this
>>
#LEMONADE
>>
>>72295977
OMG YAS SLAY QUEEN B
>>
>>72291396
FPBP.
Thank you based jap.
>>
beyonce is a no talent hoe whose lucky to be married to someone with money
>>
>>72291304
I want to lick her armpits
>>
File: 1461640378248.jpg (193 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461640378248.jpg
193 KB, 800x600
>mfw my sidechick know she a sidechick and she wit it

Feels good to be Chad
>>
>>72296809
Chad is just a socially acceptable degenerate.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.