[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you walk onto the dimly lit football field at night and this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: adssa.jpg (14 KB, 201x221) Image search: [Google]
adssa.jpg
14 KB, 201x221
what do?
>>
run
>>
>>72288118
Kill myself, not giving him the satisfaction.

/thread
>>
>>72288118
Top serial killer. My fav.
>>
Is this guy somebody significant? I feel as if im missing something
>>
Suck his cock.
>>
>>72288118

You're mistaken.

Neither I or my girlfriend were on that football field. We were shacked up at home, and neither of us know anything about that shallow grave you found.
>>
>>72288118
Wait, I have a girlfriend?
>>
>>72288538

Pfft, he had nothing on the Iceman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXljgxU3dbE

This is an 8 hour audio book, if you listen to it all, you will enjoy it.. hes a pretty funny guy, how cocky he was, how the book ties everything together.. first the agents coming to ask him about all these different names, and him saying "Nah, never met him" when they were all reported to have been going to see him for X Y Z reasons right before they died.
>>
File: indian-man-eats-bricks-04.jpg (85 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
indian-man-eats-bricks-04.jpg
85 KB, 990x660
Eat bricks
>>
>>72288541
He's BTK. Killed 10 ppl in 70s to 80s. Got busted bc he sent the cops a floppy and it had metadata indicating it was feom a church he worked at. He was a regular family man. Even helped with boy scouts.
>>
Turn 360° and walk away
>>
>>72288541
>>72288990

BTK stands for Bondage Torture Kill btw. Hes famous because it was a long killing spree, and because they had no idea until he exposed himself with the floppy disk. He could have just sent paper.

As anon said, he was a family man, church goer.. he blended in.

I swear I had a teacher like this, volleyball coach, had his own daughters.. but was looking down little girls shirts and coming in obviously drunk. Eventually accusations were made, and the faculty defended him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.