[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO WE INCREASE AMERICAS IQ TO DEFEAT HONG KONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2075a06f.png (18 KB, 665x390) Image search: [Google]
2075a06f.png
18 KB, 665x390
HOW DO WE INCREASE AMERICAS IQ TO DEFEAT HONG KONG
>>
get rid of the niggers. come on OP you knew the answer
>>
>>72287957
Kill the niggers
>>
>>72287957
erase niggers
>>
File: IQbell.jpg (14 KB, 402x205) Image search: [Google]
IQbell.jpg
14 KB, 402x205
>>72287957
The answer is very obvious.
>>
>>72287957

How about instead of deriving your sense of self-worth from the achievements of a group you think you belong to, you make something of your life?

> "we invented science and shiz"
> has personally never contributed anything to society
> is a bootlicker wagecuck
>>
>>72287957
Remove niggers and kebab
>>
>>72287957
You can start by moving to Hong Kong.
>>
>>72288014

I came here to say this. Good job Canada you finally said something relevant.
>>
>>72287957
the powers that be never want an educated population.

its why colleges went to shit a bit before the 2000's
>>
>>72288238
/pol/ btfo
when will they learn?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.