[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go to a restaurant that doesn't allow you to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: o.jpg (167 KB, 1460x540) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
167 KB, 1460x540
Would you go to a restaurant that doesn't allow you to eat the food that you paid for the way you want it?

Apparently this place will take away ketchup if you bring it in. Or ask you to leave without your food.
>>
>>72285341
Nice to see a restaurant that doesn't pander to picky little pussies. I can't stand going to eat with anyone that is picky, "I don't like pickles, I don't like onions, I don't like tomato" Just fucking commit sudoku already you commie fucks. Nothing triggers me more than picky motherfuckers
>>
>>72285341

See, that's why you have the CHOICE to eat there, faggot. If you don't like their rules, you go elsewhere, just as it should be.

"B-but, muh ketchup is a necessary condiment I can't live without!"

We Americans need to stop thinking our tender feelings trump all else and just shut the fuck up about having to actually play by the rules of a different house.
>>
>>72285503
But is it really picky to want ketchup? I can understand the toppings and stuff since you can just pull it off the burger with no problem.
>>
>>72285649

You do realize that in real restaurants (e.g. not TGI Friday's) it's a serious breach of etiquette to ask for condiments or seasonings that aren't presented as part of the dish.

The chef knows what he's doing. If you didn't order a Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity then let him do the job you're paying him to do.
>>
>>72285649
They probably replace it with some other condiment, I dunno anon, if you don't like it don't eat there. I would check it out though because I enjoy all kinds of food and very rarely dislike something unless it's absolute ass.
>>
File: Untitled.png (70 KB, 146x201) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70 KB, 146x201
>>72285503
>Commit sudoku
>>
>>72285644
Calm down fucko. I didn't say they should change the rules since obviously they can do whatever they want with their own private business. I'm asking if you would eat there.
>>
>>72285882
come on don't be a newfag
>>
>>72285849
youre a dorable
>>
>>72285849
You do realize that no one gives a shit you gigantic turbo nerd
>>
>>72285849
Actually, I never knew that. I guess I can see that as being rude to do at a fancy restaurant.
>>
>>72285341
Ketchup is for poor people.
>>
>>72285849
>You do realize that in real restaurants
Holy fuck nigger what are you doing with your life. Get fucking laid
>>
>>72285849
It's not actually a breach of etiquette as long as you try the food first. You know what you like better than the chef, but the chef might have gotten it right the first time so you should try it first.
>>
>Ketchup
>all that added sugar

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>72286079
What would be a rich person's condiment for a burger? I imagine it's something sprinkled with those edible gold flakes.
>>
Maybe he's just insulted by you disgusting fucks who bathe everything in tomato sauce.

I watched a guy put tomato sauce on a nice steak a few weeks back. All I could think of was how that's just ruining the flavor and point of nice food.

>red, salty jew
>>
That's in New Haven CT. Two items on the menu. Cheeseburger with a slice of tomato and onion on toast and French Fries. Dont like it? Fuck your mother. They claimed to have invented the hamburger too. They're amazing.
>>
>>72286093
>being this much of a faggot

get laid
>>
>Apparently this place will take away ketchup if you bring it in.
Illegal, and even McDonalds has a policy that bringing in food will get you thrown out
>Or ask you to leave without your food.
Illegal if you've already paid
>>
>>72285341

>check out Louis on the world wide web
>a sign made in 1995
>>
>>72286500
nice comeback faggot
>>
>>72286388
Children tears whipped into a creme
>>
Tomato faggot
>>
>>72286388
have you not heard of this thing called "cheese" it gets pretty expensive when you buy the real stuff and not kraft singles.
>>
>>72285920

If the food was good, sure, why the hell not?

Let's say this - if you ever visit Chicago and ask for ketchup on your hot dog, people are going to look at you like you deserve to get your ass whipped, different regions also have different unwritten rules on how shit gets served, and they don't give two fucks if you don't like it that way, either appreciate it for what it is or go get inferior product elsewhere that's suited to anyone's delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>72286672
Cheese is not a condiment. Unless you melt it and use it as dip.
>>
>>72286606
>this bad of a comeback

get laid

also not an argument
>>
>>72286726
>if you ever visit Chicago and ask for ketchup on your hot dog, people are going to look at you like you deserve to get your ass whipped,

What's with Yankees and their fixation with controlling others?
>>
>>72286726
Why should people care how other people eat food? Is less caring about what they eat and more about having to accommodate them?
>>
>>72286968

Here's where you're backward, dipshit - you're ignoring a business' right to serve as they please (just as you have the right to NOT go there if you're so butthurt by their rules) so that YOU can have YOUR accommodation at the expense of their wishes.

Funny that you leftistfags mistake freedom for "controlling", seems you can't tell the two apart, for which I pity you. They have the choice to tell you to fuck off if you don't like what they offer, and you have the choice to go anywhere you'd like, and still, you faggots bitch about it.
>>
>>72286996

Why should every place have to accommodate to everyone's wishes?

What if I only want genuine South Carolina mustard BBQ sauce with my brisket and can't get anything but standard BBQ sauce - is the restaurant at fault because it doesn't provide me with every possible option? What if I demand whole peppercorns in my soup and not ground pepper, should I cry about it and then bitch to everyone that my experience was less than perfect because the establishment didn't drop everything and make shit happen for my special little self?

If you're dumb enough to believe that everyone is due full accommodation and that every establishment has a need to never leave anyone dissatisfied for their personal tweaks to an existing recipe/formula, then fuck it, we're toast.
>>
>>72287267
Area you a restaurant owner or something? You seem pretty triggered
>>
>>72285649
Yes he will take it away from you and yell it at you. He was very rude.
>>72285866
He only has mayonnaise that looks rank and oily with flies buzzing about. He does not like ketchup. He hates kethcup, he will throw your mini kethcup bottle on the ground and make a scene. He will not allow you to leave his restaurant until you finish the burger.

I do not recommend, sorry.
>>
>>72285849
>He eats at snooty restaurants where the staff treats him like their bitch and a child.
>He pays money for it.

This anon >>72286214 is right, be polite and try it first, but if the food is not to your standards and a little seasoning or a sauce would satisfy you, it's not rude to ask for it. If it was a good restaurant and chef, you would know much of what's in the dish and how it's prepared before you order, and the chef would know the best way to prepare it to make it widely appealing. Unless you're too retarded to know what you're ordering, don't be a picky, annoying faggot, but don't eat something that tastes like bland dog shit to you either.
>>
>>72285341
This shit is literally more autistic than weeaboos.
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (707 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
707 KB, 2048x1360
>>72286785
I can't believe I have to show you this.
>>
>>72285341
Fuck you. Louie's is the GOAT. If you don't like it- drop dead, faggot.
>>
>>72287520
>What if I only want genuine South Carolina mustard BBQ sauce with my brisket and can't get anything but standard BBQ sauce - is the restaurant at fault because it doesn't provide me with every possible option? What if I demand whole peppercorns in my soup and not ground pepper, should I cry about it and then bitch to everyone that my experience was less than perfect because the establishment didn't drop everything and make shit happen for my special little self?

Dude, calm the fuck down. All I'm asking is why someone would care how someone else eats their food.

Obviously a restaurant isn't going to accommodate someone asking for something that they don't serve like you just described. And that's completely understandable.

What I'm asking is, let's say theoretically a place serves ranch dressing with chicken but they refuse to let anyone order a burger with ranch dressing on it. Even though it's a condiment they already have. What I'm asking is why they should care about that?
>>
>>72287826
>He will not allow you to leave his restaurant until you finish the burger.
reminds me of this episode: (definitely worth a watch if you havent seen it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

If that's legit than the restaurant owner sounds alpha as fuck crushing plebs with no tastebuds.
>>
>>72286428
This.
>>
>>72286968
These are the faggots that forced legislation on everyone to serve niggers and fags in private businesses, but throw a shit fit if you want ketchup on the sandwich you already paid for.
They're retarded hypocrites
>>
>>72288205
Didn't say anything about not going there or not liking it faggot.
>>
>>72288209

>I'm asking is why they should care about that?

Because autism
>>
>>72285341
Good.
The public are stupid.
You go to a restaurant to experience that place.
Want control? Learn to cook and do whatever you want at home.
>>
>>72287794

A business owner in retail, yes, and I get special little snowflakes asking me to bend rules every fucking day because they're constantly demanding that they're needing it done their way or we've already failed them before they've even committed to spending a dime.

American entitlement is a fucking blight and should be eradicated. As I keep saying, if you don't like the rules of the house, take your business elsewhere, that's your right. But please, people, stop being so fucking upset every time a business you CHOOSE to patronize doesn't bend over backward and suffer for your whims, it's tedious and those of us who have to deal with it daily are sick of it.
>>
>>72288399
>The public are stupid.
God, that made me laugh.
>>
There's a few places like this where I live.
Being a chef myself.
It's pretty insulting for some subarbanite bitch to douse something in ketchup.
But hey.
Most of you guys enjoy frozen entrees and fast food.
So you wouldn't be able to grasp the concept of good food.
>>
>>72288410
What do you sell? Also what rules would people want to bend in a retail store?
>>
Frankly I believe that ketchup is the source of all the ills in the world. Ketchup eaters should be shot on sight.
>>
File: Trump_canadians.png (53 KB, 628x349) Image search: [Google]
Trump_canadians.png
53 KB, 628x349
>>72285882
>>
>>72285341
Depends, is whatever they're making really good?

It could also be a selling point, I remember watching something on tv once about a restaurant that would insult it's guests intentionally, you go there to banter with the waiter and management as they serve you your burger or whatever it was.
>>
>>72288209

Local etiquette + personal pride in recipe = the reason.

Like I said using the Chicago example, people there get genuinely pissed because they consider using anything other than what's on their hot dogs as a genuine affront to proper taste/etiquette for their dish of pride. Sure, it seems strange, but that's how it goes.

Personally, I don't know WHY a place would care if you brought your owns condiments in, but fuck it, they run the show, they make the rules, if someone's wanting to know the specifics, they just need to ask and I guarantee, they'll get their reason.
>>
>>72287826
This guy sounds like a major faggot. Also, he can probably get sued for taking your possessions. Telling someone to leave with their outside food is one thing, stealing someone's property and damaging it is another.

>He only has mayonnaise that looks rank and oily with flies buzzing about
It figures. Fucking yankees and their mayonnaise, I swear. And those faggots have the audacity to insult other people's taste buds.
>>
>>72288536

I sell shit online, which is where the twists come in.

"Can you NOT use the packing materials you normally use because I don't like them and I want something else in my shipment."

"I know you don't ship FedEx, but I like them better than UPS so you should ship my order FedEx or cancel it ASAP"

"I don't like that you're stocking product by (brand X) because I hate their company, I won't shop with you unless you get rid of their stuff because I heard that they do (insert shitty rumor/bullshit here)."

I've got plenty more, but that's just a taste of what I get daily, a ton of faggots who all think that I can wave a fucking wand and change entire procedures or what I have on hand to accommodate for their special little needs.
>>
>>72288614
That's understandable. People take pride in the food they make. So when someone asks for something else it's like changing the recipe without even trying it to see if you like it first right?
>>
>>72285341
probably not, unless I had not other options.

>>72285849
the dude makes overpriced food for a living, if he doesn't want me putting stuff I like on top he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>72288827
>>"Can you NOT use the packing materials you normally use because I don't like them and I want something else in my shipment."

>"I know you don't ship FedEx, but I like them better than UPS so you should ship my order FedEx or cancel it ASAP"

>"I don't like that you're stocking product by (brand X) because I hate their company, I won't shop with you unless you get rid of their stuff because I heard that they do (insert shitty rumor/bullshit here)."

That's some fucktarded complaints. Sorry you have to deal with shitheads like that.
>>
>>72285341
>>>/ck/

You guys are fucking autistic.

>someone is enjoying something that I don't like!
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72288864

Sometimes, yes, that is the case, and occasionally they are correct in their assertion. A genuine Chicago dog is WAY fucking better without ketchup, and if I hadn't just bucked up and tried on their way vs. the way I'd normally have eaten it, I'd have never known.

Basically, the concept is at least TRY it their way once, if you can't hack it, then take that shit to go and modify it at your own convenience and everyone wins.
>>
File: 1456965803503.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1456965803503.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
I almost got thrown out of a NY style pizza place because I asked for ketchup. wtf pham? I'm a spic so I love Ketchup on pizza, the guy there made a scene and told me he had marinara sauce. Even my then girlfriend said that ketchup on pizza is weird. Fuck you condescending dicks
>>
>>72289063
You'd be surprised how much food and politics go together.

Some people get pissed off when someone eats a pizza with a fork and knife.
>>
>>72288827

>"Can you NOT use the packing materials you normally use because I don't like them and I want something else in my shipment."

If there's a common denominator there (eco friendly as opposed to packing peanuts, for sake of example), you could have them pay a bit more on the order.

People are willing to pay if they really want something, and you have a chance to increase your profits a little.

The other two are legit retarded.

>>72289033

Welcome to customer service. People ask for retarded shit all the time.
>>
>>72288019

Wtf is that monstrosity? It looks disgusting.
>>
>>72288019
>That'll be one thousand one hundred pounds and 137.50 for tip
Fuck me what a waste
>>
>>72289077
Yeah, if I'm trying new food I'm going to try it the way it is supposed to be. That just seems like the standard rule of eating to me.
>>
>>72285341
>what is a free market

There's a restaurant where they call you a pussy faggot and laugh at your fedora the entire time you're eating. If you don't like it, don't go there.
>>
>>72285341
The guy clearly doesn't enjoy his life or job and is super edgy. If he were to work hard to please everybody like back in the day, he knows he'd go bankrupt because he's a pompous jew asshole so he doubles down. You don't like ketchup? You don't like medium-well? Too bad. You eat your own damn shite food and have no custies then
>>
>>72286428
>Wanting cheese on your burger
fucking pleb tier taste
>>
>>72289239
I never got that, Italians invented pizza and they eat it with fork and knife. Only barbarians eat with their hands.
>>
>>72289239
>Some people get pissed off when someone eats a pizza with a fork and knife.
and those people are fucking retards. chefs can kiss that fattest part of my ass, you make food like a little bitch for a living, and I want bbq sauce on my steak.
>>
i go to a restaurant to eat THEIR food

fucking imbeciles
>>
>>72289625
How about I do what you want and then puke it up on your face
>>
>>72289725
italians invented flatbread bullshit, americans perfected pizza.
>>
>>72289725

There are huge differences between what the Italians call pizza and what the American's call pizza.
>>
>>72289625
>>72289696
If you retarded fucks could read more than the length of your dick you would know that I didn't disapprove of of how a private business run their reasturant and I'm only asking if people would eat there.
>>
>>72289801
Fuck off Americans perfected nothing. Big doughy slimeballs with the sauce on top like an idiot
>>
>Americans get butthurt about how other people eat their food
Fucking retards.
>>
>>72288614
God damn I'm so glad I will never set foot in Chimpcago. Those pieces of shit actually think they have the best """""pizza""""" if you can even call it that. What is it with Chicago being so fucking stuck up about their food anyway? Like I understand the etiquette thing, but how did their autism over food originate? In NY we brag about how good our pizza is, but we never chimp out about people that eat it differently, just maybe make fun of them.
>>
>>72286428
>french fries
>no ketchup available
I ain't even mad about the burger, the no ketchup with fries is just full retard.
>>
>>72289854
I don't care. I made my point. You don't like it. Too bad. If everybody were like him, everybody would just cook their own food. He's trying to be a smart marketer whilst being very work-shy. I hate low class losers like that
>>
>>72289906

Maybe they'll provide gravy or poutine?

Good fries don't need catsup
>>
I remember this being the rule rather then the exception, it didn't change until the late 80's. Taking requests was introduced as a selling point, "special orders don't upset us" and all that shit.

I still know places like this, where they are a local brand usually with the one location, and they make their bones by doing things their exact way, and have no interest in changing it at all.

I still remember going to a place on Coney Island where a guy smacked a hot dog out of my hand when I was putting ketchup on it, he said it was for the fries only, and then he made me a new hot dog.

30 years later I might not remember the name but I could still find that place if I was in the area, I distinctly remember the way, and it was the best hot dog I've ever had, I had not even realized that they could actually be good before that.

I don't remember what generic fast food I had for lunch last week.
>>
>>72288410
thats what you get for working in the service industry faggot.

I used to work in a restaurant, and I would get pissed right off every time some faggot wanted to change his order from what the menu was, I used to get so mad until one day I realized hey! I work in a shitty fucking service job! so I quit and got a job where I wasn't a little bitch catering to people.
>>
>>72289801
Ever been to Italy? Thinking Americans perfected pizza is awfully deluded.
>>
>>72289906
>>72290004
You guys ever tried sweet potato fries? It's delicious.
>>
>>72286559
>Illegal if you've already paid
what is
>refund
>>
File: 1460831459789.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460831459789.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>72290004
>catsup
>>
File: 1373173678537.png (435 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1373173678537.png
435 KB, 640x480
I make my own food.
>>
>>72289859
go eat some more of your glorious flatbread you italian scrub
>>
>>72290161
And you your kraft dinner you mangiacake fuck
>>
>>72286726
Yeah sorry to tell you but that Chicago statement is bullshit and I live here

Please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>72287826
>He will not allow you to leave his restaurant until you finish the burger.

i would like to see him try to stop me
>>
>>72286010
>turbo nerd

stairs?
>>
>>72290114
I have, and I put mayonaise on them.

>>72290082
Italian pizza is garbage, just like everything else from Italy.

>>72290004
I would be ok if they had gravy, you gotta put something on fries
>>
>>72288019

>Service charge on a bill in England

Kek, it's a good thing you can literally just say you won't pay it and they can't do shit.
>>
>>72290048
>a guy smacked a hot dog out of my hand when I was putting ketchup on it

Christ, even though he made you a new hot dog he sure is one fucking sperglord.
>>
>>72285503
100% right
>>
>>72290293
Italian food is the most popular in the entire world. Go eat an opposum with Fat Betty
>>
>>72285341
Ketchup is gross though, too much sugar in it, it almost tastes like candy.
>>
I never realized how much peoples inner autism came out when others enjoy food the way they like
>>
>>72289254
>If there's a common denominator there (eco friendly as opposed to packing peanuts, for sake of example), you could have them pay a bit more on the order.

The rub is, in this example, we actually offer both paper and biodegradable cornstarch packing peanuts, but still, some jerkoff will occasionally be demanding that we use something else, like shredded paper, etc. Always infrequently enough that it would never pay for us to go through the cost/time to offer an option for the once per month request out of a few thousand, there are just some people who can never be content and don't understand that every change requires work and money to be invested, and their infrequent request for such things does not warrant going the distance to be accommodating in every possible regard.
>>
>>72290293
I'll take that as a no you disgusting uncultured brute.
>>
>>72288019
Is that fucking gold foil and caviar?
>>
>>72290481
What fucking candy have you been eating?
>>
>>72290481
>American ketchup

I can imagine
>>
>>72290376
>Italian food is the most popular in the entire world
according to who? Italians? there is nothing made in Italy that isn't made somewhere else better.
>>
>>72290481
I wonder if there is such a thing as less sweet ketchup?
>>
i always treat the kitchen and waiting staff like they're holding a loved one of mine hostage.
i'd never ever send something back to the kitchen, or complain to them about its quality.
i am fucking terrified that they will spit in my food or rub their dick on it from movies that depict that happening.
>>
>>72285503
I am a legitimate supertaster born with way too many taste buds.
Pickles, onions, mayo, all that shit; it's fucking torture to eat. I order my hamburger plain with cheese and that's fucking final.
>>
>>72289872

I agree, fuck Chicago, but they did come up with a solid condiment plan for their local hot dogs.

And yes, if you can avoid Chicago, please do, nothing but a clusterfuck of unfriendly people, traffic, feral blacks and overpriced shit.
>>
>>72290522
It's edible gold leaf flakes. And yes they show up in your poop.
>>
>>72290511
>hand made dough ohhhh only in Italy!
>hand sliced tomatoes oooooh only in Italy!
>some cheese...hand made! only in Italy!
>eat it with a fork and a knife to prove how cultured you are!
>>
>>72290548
Wine. Cheese. Prosciutto. Bread. Olive oil. Lamb. Seafood. Pasta. Veal. And no. According to probably 90% of the world. Just not Norman Bateses like you
>>
>>72290616
I am like this
>>
>>72290052

Hey Leaf, difference being, shipping retail orders is NOT intended to be a Burger King "have it your way" scenario.

Next time you order from Amazon or somewhere, send them a list of special requests about how they should pack the order, how they should send it by carrier pigeon and some other nonsense and see how many of your requests get filled.

Seriously, you're the type of faggot that makes life annoying for those of us who understand that sometimes, you can't have everything done 100% perfectly to suit your tender needs.
>>
>>72290697

California has the best wine.

France has the best Cheese

Virginia has the best ham

Germany has the best Bread

Greece has the best Olive oil

New Zealand has the best Lamb

Japan has the best Seafood

I'll give you Pasta

Veal is disgusting.
>>
>>72290249

Places I've been in Chicago for hot dogs, was told "We don't offer ketchup, don't ask for it, you won't get it."

Sorry to tell you, there's more than one fucking place in Chi to get a solid hot dog, why not get yourself away from the Vienna Beef stand on the corner and try one sometime?
>>
>>72290684
Please stay on your side of the Atlantic.
>>
>>72290327
we can be friends russianbro, let's drink some vodka together.
>>
>>72290560
>I wonder if there is such a thing as less sweet ketchup?

Yes, there are quite a few options, just that you have to buy that shit yourself, nobody will offer it. Not a foodservice standard item, so it's a no-go for being available anywhere other than getting that stuff from your grocery.
>>
>>72290884
Name a greek olive oil brand. Any you come up with will not be recognised next to Italian ones by anybody. And almost all those came after Italy and are questionable so try again. Also you conveniently forgot prosciutto
>>
>>72285341

I eat at plenty of places like that.

I'm not a precious fucking snowflake who can't eat food without it being customized to my particular form of autism.
>>
>>72290899
I've lived here my entire life and never once has someone sperged out over ketchup, I don't know what type of special cookie place you went too but in all actuality no one gives an actual shit, it's just a fucking hot dog
>>
>>72285341

I fucking hate ketchup so this is awesome.
>>
>>72290884
Germans are well known for making disgusting bread.
>>
>>72290899
Come over here and try this solid hotdog you fruity faggot.
>>
>>72285503

Also this.

>tfw ordering at drive through and one of your friends is a socially retarded aspie who asks for fucking pointless customization to his food and make everyone else wait while it gets prepared.

Drives me nuts. What the fuck did their parents do to make them turn out like this?
>>
>>72290998

Prosciutto is a cured ham. And while it is good, it is nowhere near as good as cured Virginia ham. Not even close.

And you asked for best olive oil, period. Not best mass produced olive oil. Most of the "Italian" brands just buy the Greek stuff in bulk, mix it in with the Italian stuff and sell it by the gallon.
>>
>>72290620
>super taster
Bullshit.
If not youu are a genetic abnormality and should gas yourself.
>>
>>72291139
I'm fucking gone. Contrarian garbage eating fatties are knocking Italian food and culture while eating their food and defending mere knockoff cultures
>>
>>72291097

Spoken like a true Chicago nigger faggot. Enjoy getting shot, Tyrone.
>>
>>72291117
What would he ask for? Specific shit that nobody has? Is he really picky?
>>
>>72290784
No I understand exactly how annoying and stupid people are, thats why I quit the service industry. You wanna sell shit to people for a living? the customer is always right.
>>
don't you go to any good restaurants, OP? The better a restaurant is, the more you take what the CHEF gives you and like it. There are chefs who will not cook meat above medium for any amount of money and you can eat somewhere else if you want 'well done'.

Not that this place is any great eatery, but the cookcooks HIS food, not your food, and you are paying for HIS food and you are paying to eat HIS food. If you want to make your own food and eat your own food your way, you know where your own kitchen is.
>>
File: smokedwholeham.jpg (117 KB, 922x800) Image search: [Google]
smokedwholeham.jpg
117 KB, 922x800
>>72291244

Not being contrarian at all. And ever culture is "knock off culture".

And again, Italian Ham has nothing on the glory of Virginia ham.
>>
>>72286672
>cheese
>expensive ever
And you have the audacity to call anyone else a poorfag.
>>
>>72290697
>Prosciutto
give me a fucking break, Italians are the only people that can thinly slice ham? oh wait, Italian pigs just taste better right?

>Pasta
maybe pasta sauce but any jackass can make noodles.

>>72290884
this guy covers everything else you brought up
>>
>>72285503
I think it was two times in my life when I asked not to use red pepper on pizza because I genuinely get sick from it - but you made me feel bad now.
>>
>>72291391
Here's my legal tender. Now shut the fuck up and don't make gag with your uncooked octopi. Some foodies are in the wrong business. You cannot dictate food to anybody. You are supposed to get in that business to SERVE (be SUBSERVIENT) to others. This hoity toity dictator shit can fuck off. Trump likes well done. I guess he eats at mcdonalds
>>
>>72286559
SOOO

WhY CAN MOVIE THEATERS DO THIS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

obviously not illegal, since you can get kicked out of a movie theater AFTER paying, if you bring in your own food or drinks. Upheld all over, and its legal as LONG AS THEY POST THEIR TERMS of USE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM
>>
>>72291416
>>72291508
Eliminate all Italian foods and starve for all I care
>>
>>72291244
>claims Italy is great
>lives in Canada
this is why you faggots got rolled in ww2
>>
>>72291280

Whenever we're drunk and going to McDonald's or KFC he asks for all sorts of subtractions but NOT from the already prepared stuff.

So he wants fries with no salt or no pickles and "ketchup" on his cheeseburger, and prepared from new, not removed. KFC he doesn't want cheese etc.

It's fucking irritating. We thought it was a joke the first couple of times, but the one time we refused to wait he got holding-back-tears angry.

One of our friends said he once threw a hissy fit at staff in McDonald's because they wouldn't make some stupid combo he asked for.
>>
>>72290082
>actual culinary dish central to the country's culture and cuisine
vs
>unleavened (oy vey) bread with some sauce on it invented for peasants who can't stomach straight bread for 40 years straight

that being said italian pizza is like the bottom of the italian cuisine barrel
>>
>>72285341
I want it the way they serve it. That's why I went there.
>>
>>72291331

>The customer is always right

Maybe if you want to go out of business.
>>
>>72291023

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-goldwyn/ketchup-on-hot-dogs_b_928338.html

http://www.chowhound.com/food-news/121025/why-does-ketchup-on-a-hot-dog-piss-people-off/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/ct-chicago-ketchup-hot-dog-20150714-story.html

Gee, must just have been my imagination that people get all worked up over ketchup on a hot dog. Couldn't be that it's real, r-right?

How is it that a Wisconsinite knows more about the nuances of your local cuisine than you faggots do who claim to live there?
>>
>>72285341
Sounds like an interesting experience. Who brings their own ketchup? What the huck?
>>
>>72291117
That's not even possible shitface.
No fast food resturant bar KFC stores ready made food any more.

They might store hot ingredients ready to make food, but not the final product.

If someone orders a burger sans onions or with extra bacon, whatever - it takes no extra time compared to ordering a plain burger.
>>
>>72291621
We don't make food. We make french and american slop for goyim fatties. Italians invented fascism. Why are you on this board then?
>>
>>72288019
>price on that tab
>$1237

so let it be written. so let it be done
>>
>>72290910
>european provincialist with fantasies of europe's supremacy
We'd ask you to do the same but it's a bit fucking late
>>
File: 1405629364309.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1405629364309.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>72285503

>You should force yourself to eat foods you don't personally enjoy.
>>
>>72285341
It's a lame gimmick
>>
>>72291666
Hi Satan. It is actually the golden rule of that business. Mcdonalds and BK are more popular than Blueies for a reason
>>
>>72285341
>make shit food that needs high sodium tomato juice to mask the taste
>get mad when people do this
>>
>>72291331

The customer USED to always be right prior to the era of entitlement.

Now, the customer occasionally asks for things far outside the bounds of accommodation, and needs to be told that not everything can be done just because they want it.

We survived during most of history when the customer wasn't always right when they were obviously being a dumbass fucktard, so you can either drive yourself nuts trying to make people happy when they're obviously just being faggots, or, know when to go the extra mile and know when it's not a reasonable request.
>>
>>72291739
It's £1237.50, that's $1799.08
>>
>>72291604
>Eliminate all Italian foods and starve for all I care
so now Italians invented everything food related. I think its time you moved back to Italy friendo.
>>
>>72291623
There is no 'pre-prepared stuff' at Mcdonalds Australia. period.

If your particular store is doing that, they are violating several company policies.
>>
File: sudokuxe02.gif (8 KB, 313x314) Image search: [Google]
sudokuxe02.gif
8 KB, 313x314
>>72285503
>commit sudoku
>>
>>72291853
I used to work at the local mcdonalds, and we were told not to wash the pans to save time and money.
>>
>>72291623

Should add that he's Asian. I've seen wogs also being really demanding/picky at fast food places.

White Australians don't really give a shit about anything except price, while Asians seem absolutely obsessed with the dining "experience".

I guess we're just uncultured swine.
>>
File: 1450017206314.jpg (57 KB, 752x420) Image search: [Google]
1450017206314.jpg
57 KB, 752x420
>Going to New Haven
>>
>>72289077
Chicago hotdogs are gay as fuck
>>
>>72291848
Yeah because I said that. Although that is actually close to the truth. You want a Pinto over a Ferrari? Go ahead. No mozzarella cheese. No "noodles" as you call them. Or sauce. You massive faggot. No porky goodnesses. No olives. No fish. No gelato. No anything ITALIAN and you're basically fucked. Stupid asshole contrarian whiner go fuck your mother
>>
>>72285341
I've been there, their burgers taste like sex, and the place across the street sells this mashed potato pizza.
>>
File: simpsons reaction face.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
simpsons reaction face.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
>>72291984
place is nigger central
>>
File: Pootis.jpg (15 KB, 328x327) Image search: [Google]
Pootis.jpg
15 KB, 328x327
>>72290620
>super taster
>>
>>72291934
Go back to /reddit/ please.
>>
>>72291705

I literally worked at McDonald's last year and had two mates at KFC.

So you're either a complete liar or they changed in the last few months.

Both my local Maccas are pre-prepped and not made to order. So I'm assuming liar.
>>
>>72291934
Found the newfag
>>
>>72289696
The restaurant in question is 121 years old. Currently being run by the fifth generation of descendants of the guy who founded it.
>>
>>72292116
What store is it?
>>
>>72292039
>without Italy the world would not have Pork
>or pasta noodles
>or sauce
>olives
>FISH
>ICE CREAM
>CHEEEEEEESE
you guys are worse than France holy shit.
>>
>>72289526
>pounds
>.com
>Chelsea
>as in New York
>>
>>72290620
I would want to kill myself. I could not live without cilantro.
>>
>>72292211

Canterbury Hurlstone Park, Stanmore, and Princess Highway are my local stores.

You can literally see all the burgers and fries bulk cooked as you wait you dumb fuck.

In fact, that's every McDonald's I've been to in NSW.
>>
>>72291992

So....tell me more about what hot dogs you like, Senpai.
>>
>>72292201
Getting all the leftover riffraff assholes. I hope they fold soon. Imagine doing this at any other business
>do my taxes for me
>i have a question as to how you arrived at this figure
NO!
>grocery shopping
>are these on sale?
NO! Take the bruised ones or go home. Full price.
And etc etc etc etc etc
>>
>>72291853

Also;

Citation needed.
>>
>>72291508
Spanish and German pigs undeniably taste the best.
>>
>>72292039

Someone is saltier then the Prosciutto he masturbates too.
>>
>>72292328
>London
>>72292284
Take fucking foods that we are known for that you hate and are saying I'm saying they are exclusive to us which I am not and go do what you want and fucking die of malnutrition
>>
This restaurant is for pretentious hipsters. Are you a pretentious hipster? You'll have your answer if you can answer that question.
>>
>>72292359
hotdogs with grilled onions and ketchup
>>
>>72291819
I ain't gonna tell you how to run your business man. I'm just saying that if you don't like it you should switch careers.
>>
File: 1460867899903.png (8 KB, 801x324) Image search: [Google]
1460867899903.png
8 KB, 801x324
what the fuck is wrong with your guys mcdonalds, in high school when i worked at mcdonalds we took that shit fucking seriously. that place was really clean come to think of it. maybr cuz we were all white and the manager was like 21 and needed money for school. Still, take pride in what you guys do, never half ass your job.
>>
>>72292444
Good. You don't know what you're missing or how good we allowed you to have things
>>
>>72292328
>0207 area code
>>as in UK
>America does not own the internet
And yes, the British stole their city names from American colonies.
Buy a globe asshole.
>>
>>72292525

Been doing what I do for almost 20 years, been voted best shop in my niche industry for 11 of the last 12 years, I think I'm doing just fine as is but thanks for the input.
>>
>>72285341
>have allergy to ingredient in a food item
>ask politely it not be included
>get told no, to take it or leave it
>eat it
>choke from allergic reaction
>sue the restaurant
>policy is changed
this is how you force change.
>>
>>72288410
>>72288536

I hear you dude. I handmake stuff and I offer it for sale. But it is getting really hard to maintain a business that doesn't pull mass produced items from stock bins in today's entitlement atmosphere.

I blame it on ebay, frankly. If an ebay/paypal customer has a complaint, then ebay ALLOWS them to keep the item AND gives them their money back. That's the ebay model and it taught millions of American consumers that if they bitch that something is 'not exactly as described' they'll get it free. Which is why i'll never use ebay.
>>
>>72292387
Not even close to Australian standards of shitposting. Fuck off back to the snow mines.
>>
>>72290620
>supertaster
I don't really know what you're going on about.
But honestly im the same way, I order my burger cheese only and sometimes tomatoes. But it's because I think onions and lettuce over power the taste of the burger and kinda clashes with the taste.
When I order pizza it's the same thing, no onions and no bell peppers because the taste is over bearing.
I eat onions and lettuce with salads. I can eat cooked onions on everything.
It's just a matter of I don't think some taste compliment.
But I'll be honest... I hate green bell peppers.
>>
>>72292661
This
>>
>>72292527

The McDonald's I worked in as a kid was immaculate. Which is pretty amazing considering it was 99% 15-18 year olds working there.
>>
>>72292672
>how you know when you've beaten a Clapper and that they have no arguments
>>
>>72292661

You could, you know, not eat it.
>>
>>72286388
>edible
Rich guy burger toppings:
Chard
Pickled tomato
Pickled red onion
Sharp cheddar
Aeoli sauce
>>
>>72292514

Nothing wrong with that either. I can get down with variety, place I hit up normally I get a Chicago dog, the "Louisiana" which has BBQ sauce and cole slaw, and occasionally the Green Bay Special with melted cheese and chili. Go with the option that suits you, senpai, it's your choice, dog bless Ameriga.
>>
>>72291242
Supertasters are real, scientists have identified chemicals that only we sense in that manner, and have unearthed the way a supertaster's tongue works. Keep in mind they will only list the foods that they have empirical evidence on.
Most of the items on that list are utterly repulsive to me, it took me 10 years of drinking coffee white to work down to black, and only after I started using a press with only the finest Kona beans. But then certain things that others wouldn't consider bitter and nasty are perceived as such to me, many condiments, snacks, candies, sodas among many things are too intense and many times repulsive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supertaster
>>
>>72290884
>Japan has the best Seafood
The best stuff is imported from Australia
>>
>>72292766
Rich people eat the garbage parts of the animals. Lobster used to be low class until bandwagoners thought it was exclusive. All the items you listed could be picked up on food stamps. It is a hamburger. It probably has ground foreskins in it
>>
>>72289026
.>the dude makes overpriced food for a living, if he doesn't want me putting stuff I like on top he can go fuck himself.

the dude makes overpriced food for a living, if I don't like his food, then I can eat somewhere else and go fuck myself.
>>
>>72285341

>go in and order
>bring out a giant tub of ketchup out of your backpack
>offer ketchup to everyone
>owner tries to eject you and put his hands on you
>either magdump into him or punch him in the throat in self defense
>>
>>72292752
>>Burger
>>Not eat something
>>
>>72292843
I don't think we should be eating raw proteins but it is what it is
>>
>>72291244
greek olive oil is best
t. halfbreed
>>
>>72292709
honestly though, people need to take pride in what they do and not fuck around. I remember their was I think a water bug, small fucker, and we spent the whole fucking night shift cleaning everything from top to bottom. It probably just came in when day from the fucking door being open during the summer. (AC was on only like half the day).
>>
>>72290620
same here bretheren

were the true top 0.1%
>>
File: burger.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
This is a burger from that restaurant

looks pretty fucking disgusting to be quite honest, famalam
>>
>>72292669
>That's the ebay model and it taught millions of American consumers that if they bitch that something is 'not exactly as described' they'll get it free.

You're opening a whole new can of worms here, man. Don't get me started on that shit with people who try to file chargebacks when they order the wrong shit and refuse to pay to send it back when it's their fault, when they just don't like what they got and want it free, etc. Between that and the bullshit of "I placed an order 4 minutes ago, why hasn't it shipped and been delivered yet?" crap that Amazon trained people to expect, as well as the "Store X who sells a billion dollars per year gives me free shipping, why can't your 5-person company do the same?!?" stuff has me wanting to punch things frequently.
>>
>>72285341
Yes, assuming they knew their shit and made good food. If they don't i'll just eat somewhere else, it's their right to be snooty bastards if they want to.
>>
File: friesabove.jpg (10 KB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
friesabove.jpg
10 KB, 235x176
>>72285341
The people who own the restaurant have the right to conduct their business however they see fit. Don't like it? Don't go there. There's a Steak N Shake a block down the street that'll pour ketchup all over your cock if you ask them nicely. If no one goes to Louis Lunch because of their rule, they'll go bankrupt. That's the free market, baby.
I like ketchup myself, but a quality burger is no different from a good piece of steak. The fact that Louis Lunch has been in business for over a century speaks volumes. If they can flourish even under their ketchup rule, good on them.

tl;dr
There's nothing wrong with having standards, leave the the market be.
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 520x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 520x372
>>72290884
>New Zealand has the best Lamb
I've gotta go to New Zealand. For some reason I think lamb is the best tasting meat besides bacon.

Also you forgot.
New Mexico has the best chile.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out "The best of the Triggering" with Milo and Crowder. Look for special guest appearances of AIDS Skrillex, Carl The Cuck., TrigglyPuff, and Queen Quran right here! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
>>72292997
>what do you want

i guess give me the justaburger
>>
>>72292944
I do not understand what you are trying to tell me
>>
>>72285341
Yeah absolutely.
>>
>>72292997
Oh God, what the fuck?
>>
>>72292752
You know, you could not include an item.

For example, I have a friend who is deathly allergic to mustard. Is it really that upsetting to ask not to put mustard on a sandwich?
>>
>>72289906
france- mayo on fries. when I lived there for a while, there was NO ketchup to be had anywhere. I did find some in Germany.

I learned to love fries with mayo and salt and pepper
>>
File: dis n serious.jpg (58 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
dis n serious.jpg
58 KB, 529x352
Look at this fag
>>
>>72285341
good. ketchup is for plebs anyway

don't like it, order your gay birthday hamburger somewhere else.
>>
>>72292997
I just threw up a little bit. Here's your dead cow fresh from the field on top of texas toast and a dirty onion
>>
>>72292997
I will never understand how pretentious people can get eating steak.
>>
>>72288610
That would be Ed Debeviks in Chicago.
>>
>>72292997

That not only looks disgusting, and unsafe, but half assed. I mean, its just shitty white bread. Thats not even a burger, its raw meat on bread with tomato, onion and cheese.
>>
>>72292976

McDonald's just has really good systems.

It's why they dominated for so long. Can take a bunch of lazy teenagers and still get them to keep a clean house and turn out acceptable, consistent product on time.
>>
>>72293137
B-but
>MUH RARE
>MUH JUICES
>>
>>72293118
The President can roll around on my food for all I care
>>
>>72293118
Would you like chour cream and cheese?
>>
>>72293174
Do you see this asshole owner and what they do now and who are defending them in here? Disgusting. This guy got sued in 1891 and has had his period ever since
>>
File: 1460468907491.jpg (232 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1460468907491.jpg
232 KB, 802x802
>>72292827
>I watched a thing on youtube about tastebuds and I totally said that was me. Now I use it as an excuse to be a cunt and feel like a special snowflake.
>>
>>72292827
A genetic defect is a genetic defect.
>>
File: a50.jpg (20 KB, 200x296) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
20 KB, 200x296
>>72293118
President or not, if I was the manager I would have made him fucking leave. You don't reach over the god damn glass you unhygienic monkey.
>>
>>72290884
>new zealand
>best lamb

Just like everything else about new zealand, their lamb is a pale imitation of the genuine Australian article.
>>
>>72293039
>There's a Steak N Shake a block down the street that'll pour ketchup all over your cock if you ask them nicely.
My fucking sides. I miss Steak and Shake. There used to be one here in Texas but it closed down.
>>
>>72293211
I can eat a rare steak, but fuck I can't do rare ground beef. That's where I draw the line.
>>
How is this thread 240 posts in and no one has referenced the soup nazi yet?
>>
>>72292661
Anon on how NOT to win a lawsuit.
>>
>>72293317
I'd be scared of getting an audit. Don't you remember the South Park episode where they all left a restaurant because Obama wanted them to? I thought that was funny
>>
>>72285849
ITT: People butthurt that they're low class. You're right, if the chef is good, you shouldn't need to add anything to the dish.
>>
>>72293391
This. I like my steaks and burgers cooked in many different kinds of ways. But that burger looks unsafe.
>>
>>72293391
Nice, I respect however you eat your meat. I just can't stand pretentious faggots who dictate and mock others for how they eat their meat.
>>
>>72293424
Not everyone is old enough to remember that shit?
>>
>>72285341
If the restrictions are reasonable, then I'll still eat at the place. By "reasonable", I mean a restriction that is designed to protect the restaurant's profit or smooth operation. For example, prohibiting people from substituting french fries with chicken tenders (which are more expensive) or asking to have their burger well done (if all burgers are cooked at one time to medium-well during the busy lunch hour).

If it's just some petty ego issue, like not letting patrons add ketchup that they brought themselves? Fuck that. Unless you have the best food in town, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Yes, as a restaurant you can make whatever rules you want. But the flip side of that is that your potential customers can tell you to go and fuck yourself for being a childish control freak if they don't like your policies.
>>
>>72287911
>[Server]Head Chef the man at table seven is requesting a condiment to go with his steak!
>[Chef] THE FOOL! I'M GOING TO RUN A ZESTER OBER HIS DICK TIP!!!!! WHAT DOES HE WANT?
>[Server] Some whipped chive garlic butter.
>[Chef] Oh thank god
>>
>>72291244
yes, no other ham is like a dry cured virginia ham. Proscuitto is salty and that lovely think line of fat, but it lacks the deeper flavor of a virginia ham. Italian serrano ham is a bit closer, since it is made from acorn-fed pigs. But still not the deep flavor of Virginia BECAUSE

virginia ham is hickory smoked on top of all that stuff done in Italy to their hams. Italy does not smoke their hams, its an American thing.

Hickory smoked meats. Unique in all the world, and limited to North America.
>>
>>72292783
if i go to chicago i'll probably try one
>>
>>72293514
>>72293391
It's not shitty grocery store ground beef. They make it in house, from five separate cuts of beef.

They will cook it more than that. That was clearly ordered rare.
>>
>>72293619
Serrano is spanish. I like prosciutto the best because it came before all these unter fags
>>
>>72293607
>Yes, as a restaurant you can make whatever rules you want. But the flip side of that is that your potential customers can tell you to go and fuck yourself for being a childish control freak if they don't like your policies.

But they can't take your property without your permission in the course of their tantrum
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.