[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Test is Pedophilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: low-test.jpg (297 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
low-test.jpg
297 KB, 918x1224
It has come to my attention that idiots on /pol/ who desire to offend other equally pathetic /pol/acks are trying to draw conclusions of the sexuality of other parties by the type of women they like.

What is surprising is that there is some truth to it. Let's analyze it briefly.

HIGH TEST
>thick women with long hair, generally blonde with pale skin
>often have large hips, legs and breasts
>obviously resulted from sexually positive traits of women which are perfectly natural to love.

low test:
>short-haired tiny skinny women with sensitive looks
>strangely those are the same traits as little children and homossexuals
>strangely enough homossexuals commonly have pedophile tendencies
>homossexuals also have low testosterone

Yes. Call me a fat lover who enjoy cellulite-ridden legs. At least I do not fantasize with little boys.

Go back to Germanistan, low-test fags. Get off my board.
>>
>>72285178

What does it mean if you like both equally?
>>
i miss ashley ;_;
>>
>>72285178
I fully agree with you. HIGH TEST MALES want real thick women with hips that can crush walnuts
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>72285178
fuck off back to BR land, niggerspic
>>
>>72285178
Nice claim with no source you got there.
>>
File: Capture51.png (153 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
Capture51.png
153 KB, 680x500
>>72285241
You are a man.

But which one do you prefer?

Low test fags are scared by women who have more than 30 pounds in them. They feel small and want to date in their size.

>>72285313
Get off the board.

>>72285394
Yes, Muhammed.

/pol/ has fallen for the short-haired little boyish girl meme for far too long.

Calling good taste HIGH TEST is ridiculous. It should be called healthy taste.
>>
>>72285178
Idk if that's based on any research, but I kinda noticed that.
I like the fattest asses + tits I see. Friend of mines likes small framed, short hair women, and he looks low test.
>>
>>72285566
http://www.returnofkings.com/26763/girls-with-short-hair-are-damaged
>>
>>72285178

>hueflag

niggers like fat women with fat asses, news at 11
>>
>>72285773
>taking ROK seriously

I browse TRP and Puerarchy but ROK is swill.
>>
>>72285178
also eat a bag of shit OP

your poorly constructed cancer ridden argument has wasted your country's pathetically limited natural resources

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
>>
File: female-body-types.jpg (77 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
female-body-types.jpg
77 KB, 900x400
>>72285178
Ooh for once a little more than poor bait.

T. Confirmed Hightest here, let me enlighten you anon. You aren't too far from wrong.

However you have one fundamental error. You are presenting it as a binary, which is just too damn simple.

I'll reroll it for you as a trinary instead.

Low tests - as you say.

Mid tests - what you call high test.

True high test - likes em both. Likes literally any female shape from athletic to curvy with little discrimination, only turned off by truly unhealthy obesity or emaciation.

pic related
>>
File: map.jpg (247 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
247 KB, 1000x800
>>72285890
>>72286001
>>72285835
I end my case.
>>
File: map2.png (605 KB, 790x420) Image search: [Google]
map2.png
605 KB, 790x420
>>72286256
>>
>>72285178
so some inbred portucuck is going to tell me what women to and no to be attracted to?

tall order from such a small man
>>
>>72286286
http://www.slashgear.com/anonymous-ramps-pedophile-campaign-with-ip-honeypot-03192692/
>>
manosphere stuff is like a few nuggets of traditional male wisdom that in less crazy times your dad would pass onto you, in a sea of autistic overanalysis, bitter nihilism and narcissist gurus making a buck off the gullible
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.