[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Best Korea the savior of the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 750x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 750x838
Is Best Korea the savior of the white race?
>>
File: north koreas race problem.png (1 MB, 1093x883) Image search: [Google]
north koreas race problem.png
1 MB, 1093x883
>>
why is North Korea still around? pretty sure everyone wants to nuke them
>>
>>72285407
>why is North Korea still around? pretty sure everyone wants to nuke them

Because open war would make it impossible to hide the truth of North Korea. That it's a secret illiberal utopia. As long as NK remains isolated, the people of the world will never see what life can be like without the malevolent rule of the rothschilds and soros of the world.

So they must be kept away, seen only through the lens the masters wish us to see it through. They would destroy it outright, but they can't. The power of the juche state is overwhelming and their own weakness and incompetence would be exposed if they were to openly seek it's destruction.
>>
>>72285407
We're just waiting for the inevitable collapse, no one wants to outright go and fight these guys because there actually pretty strong. We would win but it would be a very high casualty rate.
>>
I thought only white people could be racist.
>>
>>72285790

>Being this delusional

Not even eletricity these motherfuckers have.
On satelite view It's like a black spot on the earth at night.
>>
File: artartart.jpg (127 KB, 684x960) Image search: [Google]
artartart.jpg
127 KB, 684x960
>>72286168
It is a shit paper, just made me chuckle. Proceeds to show some standard NK art pics and says it depicts foreigners as inferior, so they're evil "solipsistic" (quoting the paper) racists.
>>
File: 1106 at night.jpg (45 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1106 at night.jpg
45 KB, 960x640
>>72286300
They have electricity, it just tends to be rationed at night. Pyongyang, specifically, the big ol' capital, has been getting brighter and brighter at night each year.

Rural areas though have intermittent blackouts, and otherwise have to use power regulators due to unsteady flows.
>>
>>72286300
Maybe I think that modern technology is a mistake.
>>
>>72285790
Spoopy
>>
>>72286409

So they have no nuclear fission reactors to power the grid 24/7?

Sad!
>>
File: diagram of power stations in NK.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1756) Image search: [Google]
diagram of power stations in NK.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1756
>>72287181
Here's the most current pic of their power-grid I have.

Legend is:

Blue & green - Hydroelectric power station
Red & orange - Fossil-fuel power station
Yellow - Nuclear power plant.

Otherwise 24/7 only happens in Pyongyang that I've seen - and even there, nearing big events, it gets rationed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.