[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will they spin this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4BHeaSRJUo&ab_channel=TheMediators
>>
>>72284513
Those fucking racists had it coming. Why would they go to a drumpfler rally if they didn't hate peace?
>>
>>72284513
THEY RACIST MAN.

>the Trump supporters are LEGAL LATINOS

Oh...

Trump will WIN the Latino vote. LEGAL immigrants love trump. Sudaca criminals hate him.
>>
>>72284513

honestly if they support trump they deserve much worse.would love to spend a few rounds in a ring with a drumpf drone and beat him senseless.
>>
>>72284513
What is it with leftists and being so darn angry all the time?
>>
>>72286263
I'm not a big Trump fan but I'll take you up on that you fucking leaf.
>>
>>72286366

right wingers dont deserve human rights. makes sense since they want to take it away from anyone who isnt white.
>>
>PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH
>PRESS 2 IF YOU ILLEGAL
>>
>>72284513
>How will they spin this?
They won't acknowledge that it even happened in the first place.
>>
>>72284513
Is this foreshadowing what to come for CA? Trump rally's haven't even started yet.
>>
Someone should send those poor little girls care packages or something
>>
>>72286458
This
This
This
Fucking this
>>
>>72286458
>jews don't deserve human rights. make sense since they want to take it away from anyone who isn't jewish
>>
>>72284513
Raw cell phone footage from the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2VwO03PrEs

Anti-Trump cunts march up to their established pro-Trump rally and pepper spray them in the face unprovoked.
>>
>>72284513
White trump supporters attacks man and anti-trump man sprays pepper spray to defend self.

............ Oh wait
>>
>>72287883
>goddamn illegal bastard
kek
>>
>>72286263
A FUCKING
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>72287321
holy fuck you're stupid.

stay there
>>
File: trudeau_rocky.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_rocky.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>72286263
>would love to spend a few rounds in a ring with a drumpf drone and beat him senseless.
Sure leaf. This is how that would go.
>>
>>72288842

KEK
>>
>>72286263
idk what a leaf is but you sound like one.
>>
>>72289296
Fuck off newfag
>>
The media won't spin anything.
This isn't going to make it to the national news, it'll stay small time on local stations for a short time and then fade away completely, ushered into obscurity by claims that Trump and his supporters are the violent ones.
>>
File: chips.gif (723 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
chips.gif
723 KB, 500x281
>>72286263
I don't even want to waste the energy to find an appropriate image with which to react to that.
>>
I can see the "Uncle Tom self hate yet Im still better than you" look on that shitskins face but the prepper sprayer should go to jail
>>
File: 32933434.jpg (67 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
32933434.jpg
67 KB, 1024x576
NEXT TIME WE'LL HAVE TO KILL EM
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.