[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
debate me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Empire Fiction.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Empire Fiction.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
trumpfag here...berniefags debate me (; first topic: why should the min wage be raised to $15??
>>
It shouldn't. It needs to be 30 dollars
>>
>>72282268

coz we is poor and sheeit
>>
>>72282325
illogical!
>>
>>72282414
get a job that pays more than min wage
>>
>>72282325
100,000!!! i'll post the evidence tonight!!!
>>
Yeah OP because you're the only Trumpfag on this board teeming with Berniefags.
>>
>>72282417
How is that a counter argument? It's a liveable wage and a human right to be able to not live on scraps. Denmark does it and they are very well off.
>>
>>72282474
still doesnt answer my question.
>>
>>72282514
So in that sense your in favor of a worse economy and fewer jobs for the american people am i correct?
>>
>>72282632
No, he is going to make being employed a human right, it is. So the bare minimum anyone will be able to make is 30 dollars so we have a war on poverty instead of a war on drugs that the 1% created intentionally to target the poor workers and lock them up in PRIVATIZED prisons. It is slavery, maybe even worse.
>>
>>72282474
So?
>>
>>72282813
Let me educate you on the mechanics of raising the minimum wage to lets say $15 (which is want bernie wants not $30)

Assuming I own a business of 50 employees who work 40 hours per week and make $8.25 an hour

50 x 8.25 x 40 = $16,500 per week in payroll

Raising the minimum wage doesn't increase my budget. So assuming I don't raise my prices to the consumer, I will have to eliminate 22.5 jobs to stay on budget.

27.5 x 15.00 x 40 = $16,500

Now 22.5 people make $0 per hour

You can raise the wage but it will result in a combination of higher consumer prices and lost jobs.

Also, over the course of a year the employer will pay over $53,000 in payroll taxes for said employees.

Maybe employers could pay more if they weren't burdened with ridiculous taxation.

$30 just strengthens my argument more..
>>
>>72283109
See you don't seem to understand, we are having a cultural and economic revolution. You're trying to play by the old rules and standards, we are rewriting them. Your old ways of thinking and philosophy will be a thing of the past and fascism will finally die, along with the broken ideas of capitalism perpetuated by the top 1% who treat us as slaves because that's what we are. Work will set us free, everyone contributes and no one will be able to exploit the working poor as the constant class warfare has taken place over the past thousands of years
>>
>>72283373
And who do you expect to pay them? Not the govt I hope kek
>>
>>72283605
>no counter argument
>>
>>72283605
It's been fun mate I'm done pretending be a bernfag. I tried to think of what idiotic shit they'd say, my head hurts now from it. I probably lost brain cells trying to think like them top kek. It's sad some of those views are actually held by some people though and they genuinely believe them.
>>
>>72283658
what do you mean.....Your counter argument was basically saying to turn the USA into the USSR, now who do you expect to pay millions of people $30 an hour...
>>
>>72283831
kekeke
>>
>>72283831
Funniest thing is half of them can't vote and don't pay taxes and don't contribute shit to society. ALL HAIL CAPITALISM THE GREATEST ECONOMIC SYSTEM ON EARTH
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.