[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1980s thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: 3456613.jpg (97 KB, 594x394) Image search: [Google]
3456613.jpg
97 KB, 594x394
Anybody here feels nostalgia for the 1980s like me?

1980s:
>No cellphone / pager / social media degeneracy
>There was a real enemy in the Soviet Union (white) and not these joke sandniggers we have to deal with today
>Women had "equality", but proper gender roles were respected, women were still feminine and loyal to their husbands and boyfriends
>Peak of fashion and manliness
>Peak of modern music
>Chinks, muslims and pajeets were contained in their countries
>Western countries were still overwhelmingly White
>Most industry was still in the Western world
>Based Reagan in the White House
>Going to the arcades was a fun social activity
>No SJWs
>Faggots were blamed for AIDS
>Dindus knew their place

vs.

1990s:
>Rise of the Beta Male
>Beginning of Second Wave Feminism
>Beginning of mass third world immigration to Western countries
>China starts cucking the USA by fixing its currency
>Rise of videogame / console autism
>Masculinity starts to be seen as a bad thing
>Repeal of the Glass-Steagal Act leads to current financial crisis
>Helicopter parenting
>Industry starts leaving Western countries en-masse leaving only shitty Service jobs in its instead
>Lower military spending and sissified youth
>SJWs first appeared (but went mainstream in the 2010s)
>Faggotry became socially acceptable

Why do 1990s kids idolize their decade so much? It was shit. Every problem we have today started in the 1990s. The only difference is that everybody was too busy having fun to notice we were planting the seeds of the present destruction.

1980s > 1990s
Deal with it.
>>
File: Trump Scarface.jpg (46 KB, 469x407) Image search: [Google]
Trump Scarface.jpg
46 KB, 469x407
>>72274530
Trump remembers how great the 80s were
>>
>>72274530
1980s were just as bad you fuck. Its just we as a nation still got marginal benwfits from our elite masters. Now their agendaa from then and before are finally coming to fruition.

The West cannot become great until those traitors who sold us out for their own benefit are brought to justice.
>>
File: Voltron.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Voltron.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>72274530
>>
>>72274530
Where I wrote "Second Wave Feminism" it should read "Third Wave Feminism".

Sorry, I don't really keep up with this social justice terminology shit, but I know the cancer started in the early 1990s when women started wearing shoulder pads.
>>
>>72274530

>Repeal of the Glass-Steagal Act leads to current financial crisis

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. I fell like either nobody knows about it, or they just forget it because "hur dur it was all Bush's fault"
>>
File: 12eAb5.jpg (489 KB, 2729x695) Image search: [Google]
12eAb5.jpg
489 KB, 2729x695
>>72274530

Born in 86. At least I was alive when Reagan was president.

Will be 30 when Trump is sworn in next year
>>
File: db-aol-1999-web1-articleLarge.jpg (91 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
db-aol-1999-web1-articleLarge.jpg
91 KB, 600x338
I idolize the 90's because I was a wee lad who didn't care about anything other than video games, internet and cartoon network...

And IMO the decline started in the 60's with the ((((cultural revolution)))) hippie BS.
>>
>>72274530
God no the 80s were cringe as fuck. Also very blue pilled.
>>
File: 1365745889595.jpg (29 KB, 469x359) Image search: [Google]
1365745889595.jpg
29 KB, 469x359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
>>
Society in terms of conservatism/liberalism moves in generational cycles. You're just freaking out because you are 16 years old and you have absolutely no fore sight to the future because you know nothing about the past
>>
Born in '92

The early to mid 2000s were a fucking comfy era. Aside from the whole war there it was pretty care-free until the fucking Recession and Smartphone revolution
Also this song was in every fucking teen movie
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg
>>
>>72275465
>blue pilled
As opposed to the 1990s with Alan Greenspan at the Fed, the Waco shootout, bombing Yugoslavia, or putting sanctions on Iraq that murdered children to appease Israel?

1990s were blue-pilled as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 309x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 309x326
The fifties was the best decade desu.
>>
>>72275758
I agree with you, 1990s were comfy as fuck.
That's the point though.
Soft times breed soft people.
>>
>>72275561
Updated version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
>>
> Reagan
> based
It appears you need to recalculate
>>
>>72275561
when did people stopped being chill and friendly?
>>
>>72274530
>Most industry was still in the Western world
true
>Based Reagan in the White House
lel, and he is the reason for why it isn't now. SO FUCKING BASED ANON XD
>>
>>72276357
NAFTA and China undervaluing the Yuan in 1993 are to blame for that, not Reagan.
>>
>>72276450

It's a direct effect of retard reagonomics. Just because you can't see the edge of the cliff doesn't mean the rest of us are so gullible.
>>
File: us-china-gdp.png (23 KB, 545x389) Image search: [Google]
us-china-gdp.png
23 KB, 545x389
>>72276628
>hurrr durrr you are a retard
Nice argument m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.